Wild night with a Siren.

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Sun fire 874

As far as I can tell this life is the only one I'm not doing 100% at because I think it's the only one I tried to defy my natural gifts from the universe instead of embracing them. Maybe that's what the dream was about not scorning it but embracing it?
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

I doubt very much that you, out of all those thousands of probabilities, are...
The...
Only...
One...
...who's under-performing in some High Mucky-muck Sacred Duty to the Grand Scheme of Things In the Universe; but yes, I would say you should place some priority into discovering your place in that Grand Scheme and embracing it
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Dragonoake

Sun fire 874 wrote:
Fri Sep 09, 2022 3:45 am
Assuming that this whole thing was my subconscious could it be something from another life, a memory of a real encounter I suppressed, an old death etc?
It could well be, just dressed up in a symbolic format that meshes with your current understanding
On the other hand if the encounter was from a spirit and not just my mind what would they aspect mean for me?
One of you has something: an experience, a lesson, a piece of a puzzle somewhere, that resonates with the other and you're coming together to help the one that needs it
Either way, there is one key thing I forgot to mention by feel I should. A few days before the dream I started feeling a little off and on the night of the dream felt my emotional energy starting to go sky high.
That would fit with the deep emotional water of Pisces.
Pat was one of the nicest, most caring people you could ever meet, but she was also one of the most emotionally ruled.
It was like my heart was anticipating something or someone if that makes sense.
That could very well be the case
Sun fire 874

I still really do not know whether I should feel blessed or cursed by all this.

On one hand love that I'm finally finding a light to see the path and in knowing there is alot of support for walking said path.

On the other hand while not meaning to sound ungrateful about it one does long for something outside of one's natural gifts.

Like yay me but also why me lol?
Dragonoake

The Tsalagi say that nothing that is done with a pure heart and an honorable spirit can ever be in error.
There are no mistakes, only lessons
Sun fire 874

I will say this much thus far the only two very dark if not borderline evil have both been very human. Whether their soul are so twisted they no longer look human to the third eye or something evil was possessing them I can't say.

Either way was so happy when they were gone from my life.

But beyond humanity I have yet to see a direct case of anything beyond what would amount to maybe a few childish pranks perhaps.

Annoying yes but little more than playfulness.

The only thing of legends I find strange on spirits/creatures are the stories of how humans and these non humans eventually having hybrid offspring.

I mean don't judge more trying to just fathom it in general.

I think that in regards to this dream and others I have had with similar dark female non humans having relations with me it is both interesting yet terrifying to think how those would look if they actually did have some offspring.beteeen us two.

My mind wonders about such odd things in regards to odd dreams I like to really examine them from all perspectives.
Sun fire 874

Was that last comment a bit much?
Dragonoake

I've heard of sirens having hybrid offspring (I mean, why should the Olympians have all the fun?), but I don't know what they'd look like
Sun fire 874

Dragonoake wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:08 pm
I've heard of sirens having hybrid offspring (I mean, why should the Olympians have all the fun?), but I don't know what they'd look like
Wait they did have kids? I thought it was just the three cursed (nymphs I wanna say?) With no children at all.

There were more of them or at least children born of them? That is something I would enjoy reading about.

Seems like every hybrid in the stories I've read on either becomes a big hero or a great evil as if the process forces the best and worst of the han spirit to the surface.

Might you recommend one of the stories of such?
Dragonoake

Might have to wait a couple days until my computer comes back from the shop

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”