Lord Uphir – Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing

Testimonials from our work here at Satan and Sons

Moderator: Akelta

Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I ordered this for the end of August. It turned out to be an amazing working and really has helped me. I am sensing, hearing, and seeing better psychically. And, my thinking is more clear, too. Receiving communication from my companion is better , as well.

For those who order this, you get a pre-working booklet with information and two meditations. You also receive two post-working booklets with additional information and exercises. I know an informational scroll comes later, and I look forward to receiving it. I know the Coven is super busy and am grateful for this working! It is obvious to me they put a tremendous amount of effort in what they do.

I think an important part of this is for the one ordering the spellwork to do their part. I read all the information in the pre-working booklet and did the two meditations when suggested. I knew it was important and am glad I did it. And, I am continuing on after and am doing daily exercises to work on my psychic development. Even though I have to work for it, it is improving. (Psychic stuff never really came easy for me.)

I am very grateful for this spellwork and am glad it is offered. Thank you! :devillove: :devillust:

For anyone considering this working, it is well worth it.

Here's the link for anyone who wants to look at it in the Satan & Suns Shop:

https://satanandsons.com/product/lord-u ... cleansing/
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Satan and Suns Testimonials and Product Experiences”