Accidentally Summoned

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I went to the grocery for our weekly shopping while Nighthawk was doing other chores.

One of Nighthawk's companions is Jester A she was introduced to from the last Carnivale event, and he likes raspberries.

I was nearing the end of the list and looking at raspberries and saw a giant one in the box. In my mind, I exclaimed loudly and excitedly, 'Look at that giant, juicy raspberry! Oh my god! I know A will really like this!' and put it in the cart and promptly went to the cashier.

I put all the groceries and our reusable bags on the conveyor belt, and everything seemed normal. But, when it got to my turn to cash out . . .

The bagger could not keep my reusable bags on the counter. They kept flying off! It was so funny! Every time she she touched one, it would fly off; and not just drop on the floor, but fly up in the air.

I got home and asked Nighthawk if he went with me, and she said he left her at some point and just disappeared. He showed up while I was asking her, and then she said, "Yep, he was quite amused."

:devilparty: :devilparty: :devilparty:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Nighthawk

I had got Jester A some raspberry chocolates when I went to the candy store to get Sorceress E her preferred caramel chocolates. He was a bit disappointed, and wanted the real thing. So he was delighted at the giant plump juicy raspberry and was just showing some appreciation by throwing the bags around. :devilparty:
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Nighthawk wrote:
Mon Sep 05, 2022 8:40 pm
. . . and was just showing some appreciation by throwing the bags around. :devilparty:
Seems legit for a jester, tossing the grocery bags around and bringing fun to a mundane activity :devilgrin: lol :devilclap:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”