Dream of companion or something else?

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Mode_dav

Hello guys this is my first post here!
Nice to find you all!!! :D
A few things about me just to help you understand the situation and go forth with the dream. (2 scale dream actually)
From a very young age i was into spiritual stuff,though due to some circumstances and things that happened i kinda blocked
and left that path..Occasionally coming back and forth though. There is quite some time that i am back into this and better than ever i would say.
More attending to my practice,meditations for vital energy,looking into my self,third eye etc..
Also to add,its very rare for me to remember my dreams.

Anyway to the dreams now:
I woke up this morning around 9:00 am and because of hay fever i lifted a bit my pillows to sit in a more comfortable position and i was sure i am not going to sleep again. So i start thinking what i am going to do during my day and things like this. The next thing i know is i was a character in a video game going to destroy the enemy base :P but for some reason like i lagged i was going to the other way and i couldn't do anything about it.. So as i was going that way i noticed there is a wall,i was moving toward that wall non stop.. I kept saying to myself stop there is a wall i will just hit my face there hah and suddenly i passed through the wall and the scenery changed like it was everywhere a white light and i was in my room next to my asleep body.. I was like wow i astral projected? But on that wow and with a bit of fear i woke up. (so this i think i know what happened and what means)

Now for the second.. As i woke up,i was sure i am going to get up but a few minutes passed and i think i slept again.
At some point i noticed my Gf's I pad being flying in the air by it self. I remember thinking ok that is weird and scary,i tried to get up but my body was paralyzed. Every-time i tried to move was impossible. Suddenly i started feeling someone hugging me and then i saw a hand (a normal small girls hand lets say). I wasn't that much scared but i was like whaaaaaaattttttt? Anyway,i asked can you let me move a bit please?Then i managed to move my right hand and touch it hand as well,was completely normal. I asked to see its face but i didn't take a clear answer.But it let me touch its face,it was kinda weird like a normal girls face but with super sharp teeth (i didn't cut myself) but i noticed that, It wasn't hostile but on the contrary it looked like it was there to help me? If that makes sense. Then i managed to move and i turned around,i didn't bother to look at its face i just hugged it back and woke up in a very peaceful way.

Could this be a companion that i had? Or someone else that was near?
Just to mention i ordered a few days ago my first SnS companion a divinity demon though the order is super new i don't think that's the case but just the energy of doing it maybe attracted something that was with me all along? Or does it mean something else?
Thanks you everyone for reading this and sorry for my English its not my first language :??:
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Welcome to the forums :devilgrin: I'm glad you found us.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”