Today is the Super Bowl for American football. Woohoo!

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Oh my gods! I am super excited and so very stoked! I cannot wait for it to start! Yeah!!!!

I'll be driving around town with no traffic on the roads. It will be awesome! :devilgrin:

I plan to go to the little restaurant down the street, and it will be so amazing to not have to wait to be seated. :devillove: It will be mostly empty, and my food will come out super fast! :devillust:

Normally in years past, I would do chores around the house with the Big Game on. I would rush to see the ads when they played. Many companies spend millions of dollars for just a few seconds of ad-time during the Super Bowl. Those ads are like mini-movies and often humorous. Instead this year some idiot billionaire who owns Hobby Lobby bought a bunch of ad time to run Christian proselytization ads. So, I'll make the best of it and enjoy a wonderful, leisurely jaunt around town dining and shopping.

Aww yeah, my spa day! :devilclap:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Hmmm…. I can relate. I’m not used to someone sharing my views about all the perks from Super Bowl. We’ll probably pass each other on the. Yaay. empty streets. I’ll honk….
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 1:33 pm
Oh my gods! I am super excited and so very stoked! I cannot wait for it to start! Yeah!!!!

I'll be driving around town with no traffic on the roads. It will be awesome! :devilgrin:

I plan to go to the little restaurant down the street, and it will be so amazing to not have to wait to be seated. :devillove: It will be mostly empty, and my food will come out super fast! :devillust:

Normally in years past, I would do chores around the house with the Big Game on. I would rush to see the ads when they played. Many companies spend millions of dollars for just a few seconds of ad-time during the Super Bowl. Those ads are like mini-movies and often humorous. Instead this year some idiot billionaire who owns Hobby Lobby bought a bunch of ad time to run Christian proselytization ads. So, I'll make the best of it and enjoy a wonderful, leisurely jaunt around town dining and shopping.

Aww yeah, my spa day! :devilclap:
Ok, so the joke was on me. The little restaurant down the way was closed. But, I was on a mission! Treat myself out to a restaurant. I was in the mood at that time for breakfast food even though it was approaching early evening. So, I searched my phone GPS, and all the restaurants nearby were closed. Joys of a small town! LOL

So, I drove to the next town over to go to a 24-hour restaurant / diner I saw a few times in passing it before. I missed the driveway and thought the next road behind it would take me in through to the back entrance. Nope!

It was an on-ramp for the freeway! LOL

I got off the next exit to a neighborhood I barely new. I made a few educated guesses and eventually ended up at the diner.

It worked out better that I ended up a little later than I had planned. The place was packed! I was surprised, but I guess I'm not the only one is who not too much into the Super Bowl. A few people started leaving so that was nice.

My food took a little longer than I thought it would, but it was ok. It was nice to get out and do something a little different and spontaneous. :devilgrin:

Kore Serpens wrote:
Sun Feb 12, 2023 5:00 pm
Hmmm…. I can relate. I’m not used to someone sharing my views about all the perks from Super Bowl. We’ll probably pass each other on the. Yaay. empty streets. I’ll honk….

Nice! LOL *honks horn & waves*
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”