Can a Dark Lord or Dark Lady be a Demon Companion?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

I'm curious if thats possible.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

This is a complex answer, because yes and no.

From my understand from working with the ladies, Dark Lords and Ladies that are from Grimoires/Families ·ie Dukante/Goetia, cannot be companions due the amount of people that work with them. They are commonly worked with and therefore cannot be conjured or worked with as a personal companion.

On the other hand, when I said yes this is because we have vetted Dark Lords/Ladies demons that are not known to anyone but to us as the conjurer and to those that they choose to work with.

So technically, yes, but with the understanding that it would be a Dark Lord/Lady that is 'undocumented' from the grimoires that exist in the now.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

ysabeau wrote:
Thu Feb 23, 2023 2:33 pm
This is a complex answer, because yes and no.

From my understand from working with the ladies, Dark Lords and Ladies that are from Grimoires/Families ·ie Dukante/Goetia, cannot be companions due the amount of people that work with them. They are commonly worked with and therefore cannot be conjured or worked with as a personal companion.

On the other hand, when I said yes this is because we have vetted Dark Lords/Ladies demons that are not known to anyone but to us as the conjurer and to those that they choose to work with.

So technically, yes, but with the understanding that it would be a Dark Lord/Lady that is 'undocumented' from the grimoires that exist in the now.
Excellent answer! I love that. :devillust:

I can tell you Vixiery that if you work with a dark lord or lady that is known and they take a liking to you, they will spend a lot of time with you.

I spend a lot of time working with Lady Lilith, Lord Satan, and others. I'll call on them to work with them, make offerings, and other things. A lot of the time they show up for me, not every time, but a lot.

And here's what I mean by "show up." Sometimes, I'll get a full manifestation of them, and they are with me. Other times, I'll get like a tendril of their energy that I sense. They are curious on why I'm calling on them and "checking in." I don't take it personal; they are super busy in that thousands of people on this planet are calling on them, talking about them, etc at any given time.

In many aspects, they are companion-like, but I would not say they would be a dedicated, private (i.e. only your) companion. Like Ysa said, their names, Enns, sigils, etc are out as public knowledge, so a lot of people call on them.

But yes, you can spend a lot of time with them, work with them, etc.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
user0322

I wanna get to know them, bond with them. I want us to get to know eachother. Develop a friendship and bond with them, maybe even romance. I wanna walk with them. I wanna worship them. And yes work with them. I wanna deeply know them. Not only work with them.
Mutual benefit work is good too. Walking with them. Adoring them. They are amazing.
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

It is possible to enjoy a close relationship ship with a commonly known dark lord or lady but it's still one that will be different from a companion. A demon companion are there devoting time to building a relationship with you and being present to walk with you through your life. Having a relationship with a dark lord or lady is more like having a relationship with any other deity in that they interact with you but you will be one of many developing a relationship with them.
It is possible for many different types of.relatio ships to grow with them but you still won't be a singular focus among all the humans working with them.

But that said, it is very rewarding just in a different way. I have a very close relationship with Lucifer, Belial and to a lesser degree with Naamah.
user0322

Lycana wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:27 am
It is possible to enjoy a close relationship ship with a commonly known dark lord or lady but it's still one that will be different from a companion. A demon companion are there devoting time to building a relationship with you and being present to walk with you through your life. Having a relationship with a dark lord or lady is more like having a relationship with any other deity in that they interact with you but you will be one of many developing a relationship with them.
It is possible for many different types of.relatio ships to grow with them but you still won't be a singular focus among all the humans working with them.

But that said, it is very rewarding just in a different way. I have a very close relationship with Lucifer, Belial and to a lesser degree with Naamah.
While your statement rings true,
I've emailed the coven about this. Their response was that you actually can have a dark lord or lady as a personal companion. Of course, this will be expensive.
While not offered in the store, it would be considered a very special conjure.
According to the SnS Coven, the price to have a dark lord or lady as a personal companion is $8,888.
Advisors of Mammon are $888
High Commanders are $5999
Sons of Satan also have a price. Advisors of Mammon specialize in wealth creation.
My goals are to get an advisor of Mammon, a divinity king and queen married pair with strong connections to Lord Mammon, Lady Rashoon and Lord Rosier.

Eventually I'd probably have 2 married pairs of Divinity Kings and Queens, four advisors of Mammon and Lord Mammon himself.

With money I can pay for companions that specialize in inner child work
And ones that specialize in detecting and crushing sludge, such as death dreamers.
Their response literally blew my mind.
I will eventually have all the dark lords as my companions. And I will eventually enrich SnS Coven. Mark my words.
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

Ok well... I hope you expect that even if you pay that for him that you would still have to share his time with everyone who petitions and has a relationship with him :) I would wager that even then it is going to be quite different than having an exclusive demon companion
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Let me clarify this.

Known Dark Lords and Ladies are NOT people’s companions. We can conjure a demon that has a Dark Lord or Lady title, but yes it is not something we offer to everyone and no, just because you have that much money does not mean we will conjure them. It is a sacred process and we need to make sure that the person who wants to work with one with that title is mature enough. As well as the fact that we can find one who wishes to work with the person.

While one can work with Lord Mammon, he will never be someone’s companion. And many people work with him.

Also, I am not entirely sure how you have interpreted what was said Vixiery, but just in case there is any confusion, people do not own Dark Lords or Ladies. No one owns their companions either. We work with them from a place of respect, and if you disrespect them they can and will leave.

If you disrespect a known Dark Lord, Lady or other known demon expect a smackdown. The ones we conjure and screen will just leave without creating havoc in your life. I cannot say the same for the ones who are just known about in public.
Lycana wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 9:33 am
Ok well... I hope you expect that even if you pay that for him that you would still have to share his time with everyone who petitions and has a relationship with him :) I would wager that even then it is going to be quite different than having an exclusive demon companion
This is correct, it is very different to work with an exclusive Demon Companion, VS with a known Dark Lord, Lady or other known Demon.

The only thing S&S offers for known Dark Lords/Ladies/Demons are the Nexuses. Those are currently $119. This is to help people connect with them, it is not a binding. If someone is telling someone that they are providing a direct binding to a Dark Lord, Lady, etc. and that they will get an exclusive connection that no one else will have, they are a scammer.

The Dark Lords, Ladies and Demons we conjure are higher in price because we are going through the whole process of conjuring and screening. Those are all unknown.

We do not conjure/screen or provide bindings of Known Demons/Dark Lords/Ladies.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
user0322

Ghost Eilana wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 10:23 am
Let me clarify this.

Known Dark Lords and Ladies are NOT people’s companions. We can conjure a demon that has a Dark Lord or Lady title, but yes it is not something we offer to everyone and no, just because you have that much money does not mean we will conjure them. It is a sacred process and we need to make sure that the person who wants to work with one with that title is mature enough. As well as the fact that we can find one who wishes to work with the person.

While one can work with Lord Mammon, he will never be someone’s companion. And many people work with him.

Also, I am not entirely sure how you have interpreted what was said Vixiery, but just in case there is any confusion, people do not own Dark Lords or Ladies. No one owns their companions either. We work with them from a place of respect, and if you disrespect them they can and will leave.

If you disrespect a known Dark Lord, Lady or other known demon expect a smackdown. The ones we conjure and screen will just leave without creating havoc in your life. I cannot say the same for the ones who are just known about in public.
Lycana wrote:
This is correct, it is very different to work with an exclusive Demon Companion, VS with a known Dark Lord, Lady or other known Demon.

The only thing S&S offers for known Dark Lords/Ladies/Demons are the Nexuses. Those are currently $119. This is to help people connect with them, it is not a binding. If someone is telling someone that they are providing a direct binding to a Dark Lord, Lady, etc. and that they will get an exclusive connection that no one else will have, they are a scammer.

The Dark Lords, Ladies and Demons we conjure are higher in price because we are going through the whole process of conjuring and screening. Those are all unknown.

We do not conjure/screen or provide bindings of Known Demons/Dark Lords/Ladies.
Let me clarify that I know that no one owns their companions. No one orders their companions around. When I said "have" I meant have mutual companionship with, not own. We don't own our companions. To clairify, owning them like slaves or having ownership of them is not what I meant. Not at all. The only thing we own is our own soul.
Lady Eilana, thank you for clairifying that known dark lords and ladies are not available for personal companionship.
If I did want them as a companion, I wouldn't want them as an exclusive companion, as a, its not possible, and b, that would be unfair to others. I would pay heavy coin to have a nonexclusive companionship with them though.
But thankyou for clairifying that public known dark lords like Mammon arent available for companionship. I wish.

Just to clairify, I dont, and would never advocate owning any spirit, especially companions and especially known dark lords.
I guess what I said came off the wrong way and wasn't my intention or what I meant at all.
Though it would be cool to have known dark lords as nonexclusive companions, know I express that thought in the most respectful way. As in being absolutely honored to have companionship with them. Not disrespectful 'ownership'. Thats not what I meant at all. Not at all.
But thats unavailable so I'm moving on.
user0322

Lycana wrote:
Let me clairify that I seek a nonexclusive companionship with known dark lords.
And that I would never ask for an exclusive companionship with known dark lords.
I dont know if thats possible. If it was I wouldnt want an exclusive companionship as it'd be immature and selfish. Probably isnt as the coven said that they dont do conjures, bindings etc for known dark lords.
If that isnt possible then ill move on.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”