Do You Have Duel Gender Desire Demons?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

I really would like to buy a duel gender desire demon please.

I noticed the incubus succubus sex feeder demons can be duel gendered aka androgynous/intersex hermaphrodites and Im wondering why only them and not also desire demons?
I would please like an explanation from the coven as soon as possible. I would highly appreciate a timely manner response. Even if that response is to inform me that High Priestess Akelta and Priestess Eilana are busy.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hello!

Currently Akelta and Eilana are incredibly busy with working on scrolls, doing rituals/workings, and overall managing the orders.

I can answer this for you though. As of right now, there are only a few races that we work with that are Dual Gendered:
Abyssal, Arachne, Incubi/Succubi, and I believe that there are a couple more from the newer races that are not currently up for customs at the moment. I would have to double check.

I cannot explain in more depth why this is other than that these particular races have the capability to be dual gendered while the others do not. I believe it is in their energetic/biological makeup that makes it possible or not.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Also along with what Ysa posted, here's a link to the S&S Encyclopedia:

https://satanandsons.com/encyclopedia/

It will give you great information about the different species of demons they conjure. This may be of additional help.

And yes, I can also vouch for how busy they are . . . they are super busy.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
user0322

:cheekydevil:
Tysm for a response. I appreciate this so much.
I actually didnt realize they were super busy! I'm sorry Ysa!

Im just overexcited is all.

Basically Priestess Akelta and Priestess Eilana are working 24/7 365?

I feel bad for asking so many questions!

On the Satan and Sons shop site, the Sex Demons listing decscription says they can also be quad-gendered and multi-gendered although you can only select dual gendered for now.
I would love to have a quad gendered or multi gendered sex demon companion. That would be awesome!
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Vixiery wrote:
Sun Feb 26, 2023 6:08 am
:cheekydevil:
Tysm for a response. I appreciate this so much.
I actually didnt realize they were super busy! I'm sorry Ysa!

Im just overexcited is all.

Basically Priestess Akelta and Priestess Eilana are working 24/7 365?

I feel bad for asking so many questions!

On the Satan and Sons shop site, the Sex Demons listing decscription says they can also be quad-gendered and multi-gendered although you can only select dual gendered for now.
I would love to have a quad gendered or multi gendered sex demon companion. That would be awesome!
We work most weekends and most holidays, so definitely very busy with orders and working.

The shop listing was posted in 2013, which information has changed a bit, but what this means is that Incubi and Succubi have the ability to shape shift. They can change their bodies to what is desire or wanted. This doesn't mean that they are within a culture that has 4+ genders to choose from.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”