Ask The User Below You Anything

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

What demon type? I'm guessing you mean species.

That's a hard question to answer! I have five different demon companions that are each a different species, and they are all so amazing and unique in their own way.

They are Tempest, Arachne, Lunarian, Noble, and Hellborn.

Tempest demons and storms! I love storms. I used to live somewhere where there were storms everyday, and I miss that. Their specialized vision and ability to see at different levels.

Arachne demons and their connection to nature, health, and their powerful Arachne forms. I love nature and hiking; it is something we share.

Lunarian demons and their unique connections to magic. All demons, as I understand, are magical and have their own connections, but there is something unique and quite different about the Lunarian companion in my life. It is as if she is literally infused with magic, she is magic. I am doing a poor job of explaining it because it is more than that.

Noble demons and their connection to prosperity and manifestation. They have a unique ability to bring about big change, and I mean to the point of change in a society "big" change.

Hellborn demons and their focus and might and their ability to bathe or swim in lava. This is another fascinating group.

I'm so fortunate for who I have in my life. And, I know there are other species who are all just as wonderful and amazing.

Sorry, I can't pick just one! LOL

Ok, shifting to the mundane a bit. What is your favorite make of automobile and why (if you can explain)?
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Celtic Star

Would have to be Hyundai since that was the brand of car my family had growing up. Don't have experience with other car brands.

What was one of the most interesting and surprising thing you have ever read? Could be a book, or even some random fact.
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

When I read in Tolkien’s unfinished works that the Nazgûl would occasionally discard their robes and go streaking to escape certain situations. As a huge Lord of the Rings fan, and an even bigger fan of the Nazgûl, that was certainly quite surprising!!

What’s your favourite home remedy (for a problem/illness/issue of your choosing)?
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I loved your question Vackra so I had to reply.

I’m a long time home remedy, herbal remedies fan, so I racked my brain trying to choose just one. I chose charcoal. Activated Charcoal in capsule form because it’s so messy. I love it because it’s a wonderful help for simple nausea all the way to more serious toxins/poisoning. It is gentle enough for both pets and humans. Vets often use it with animals that have ingested poisons so it’s a really cool home remedy that has a wider range of acceptance.

What book, movie or music (song) has had the biggest impact on your life currently?
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

The most impactful & favorite song from the most impactful & favorite artist/group is "Starin' Through My Rear View" by Tupac's Outlawz. Absolutely Love the everything about it. Especially love how frequently he challenges people to go ahead & scream to god....cuz he can't hear you lmao!!! Of course god can't hear much of anything and truly doesn't care. I simply adore that 2pac says it and says it so clearly.
Question: have you ever accidentally or purposefully found yourself swept up into a public mass demonstration? If so, where were you & what were the people demonstrating about?
Karen S
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

A few years back, we went to a Black Lives Matter march up in Seattle. It was pretty awesome, and I enjoyed it.

If you could get 1 plane ticket to any demonic realm. Which one would you pick and why?
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
PupatingDeity
Patron Deities: Loki, Anpu, Fenrir, Aphrodite, Closed Mesoamerican Deities
Your favourite Demon?: Sebastian or Blue <3
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Wynd Runner wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 9:14 pm
If you could get 1 plane ticket to any demonic realm. Which one would you pick and why?
I think I would pick either the Devotion demons or the Divinity demons. I'm very in tune with deity energy. I would love to see how their realms would feel.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you won the lottery right now, what would you do with it?
THEY/THEM
32, chronically ill, parent, nerd, Omnist, Chaos Witch

Godspouse of Loki, Anpu, Fenrir, and 3 Anonymous Deities
Love and Balance Lightworker
Embrace the Chaos for it is Growth in disguise.

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”