Ask The User Below You Anything

Share jokes, positive and heart-warming stories here!
Celtic Star

I think it was cats for me. That was because my mom had a allergy to them where her skin would get itchy. Well one day dad took me to the neighbor of a family friend...and we got a kitten, lol. She was surprised, but not mad. He was a mama's boy and slowly helped her with her allergies. He was also the type to keep swatting her cacti plants because they hurt him.

What was the funniest mistake you ever made that you look back on and laugh about?
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
badboychun
Patron Deities: Hecate

Uhh.......Directly reply " Hail Satan" to an VERY annoying Christian(No offense to others) keep pushing me to the edge and I cracked?
O lunae lumen
puer tuus fac me sicut renascentur
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
badboychun

I forgot to post question above....

============================================
What is the cutest thing you DID as an offering act to the demons ?
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

The cutest thing I have done as an offering act to the demons . . .

My wife bought me a few T-shirts with bunnies on them having different sayings. My arachne companion likes to be fun and silly sometimes.

She will bug me sometimes (actually a lot lol) to wear one of the bunny shirts regardless of where I am going or what I'm doing. So yep, I donned a "bunny" T-shirt for her and went about my day . . . out in public. :oops: LOL Love you Z! :devillove: :devillust:

This may be hard question for some (or many) but, what is your fave demon species and why?
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
badboychun

Wynd Runner wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 6:39 am
The cutest thing I have done as an offering act to the demons . . .

My wife bought me a few T-shirts with bunnies on them having different sayings. My arachne companion likes to be fun and silly sometimes.

She will bug me sometimes (actually a lot lol) to wear one of the bunny shirts regardless of where I am going or what I'm doing. So yep, I donned a "bunny" T-shirt for her and went about my day . . . out in public. :oops: LOL Love you Z! :devillove: :devillust:

This may be hard question for some (or many) but, what is your fave demon species and why?
Oh gosh, really hard.
uhh.........If I must say, not very surprise but Incubus/succubus?
As myself an Psychic Vampire. I think its related to the feeding parts.
Everytime I wear my incubus's vessel I feel we kind of like the "Same" page....?
Or its just his energy nourish me well. Its more "Down to earth" feeling?

Would you always bring ANY one of their vessel with you all the time? Cause I would, otherwise I feel naked.
prefers pendant or ring? Lately I feels like I want to buy a pair of mismatched gemstone earrings with two of my companions bound to it. So I can wear them 24 hours.
O lunae lumen
me duce tenebris sunt
i ita erit renatus
Wynd Runner

badboychun wrote:
Thu Mar 02, 2023 11:56 am

Would you always bring ANY one of their vessel with you all the time? Cause I would, otherwise I feel naked.
prefers pendant or ring? Lately I feels like I want to buy a pair of mismatched gemstone earrings with two of my companions bound to it. So I can wear them 24 hours.

Yes, I do wear my vessels all the time. The only time I didn't was when I had to go for an X-ray.

And, I prefer pendants. I have different types of chains at different lengths so they're not banging and clanging into each other.

Which was your fave S&S event and why?
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Celtic Star

I'd have to say the Yule Masquerade Ball. It probably has to due with it being during the end of the year, where people come together.

What was the best dream you ever had?
Magic is really very simple, all you've got to do is want something and then let yourself have it.
Aggie Cromwell
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

My best dream?
I was on Earth but it was flat and full of Christian’s and other similar beings. JC was there as well as higher ups who appeared on a platform just off Earth. All the humans were being given pain and rewarded for their acceptance of it. I rebelled and attacked JC … my rage was so out of place that JC jumped off the edge of the planet. That would be suicide and entirely politically incorrect- you can’t do that - and his followers mobbed me. To which I responded by being my usual charming self and killing everyone. Sigh: alas such sweet dreams. :devilgrin:

What is the most courageous and gut wrenching thing that you’ve ever done?
"Good morning. ( level stare) I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Wynd Runner

The most courageous and gut wrenching thing that I have ever done is move cross-country 3k+ miles and start over from scratch.

If you could have any pet you wanted but don't have now, what would it be and why?
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

user0322

A pet caracal. Big floppa.

What demon type is your favorite and why?

Return to “Good Feels, Humour, and Positive Stories”