Does SnS Offer Spectral Demon Companions?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

Are necrosis demons spectral demons?

I saw spectral death cats in the store but didn't see spectral demons in the store.

I saw Wynd Runner talk about his spectral DCs and how he loves spectral demons and I feel called to them.
I feel called to spectral demons and the spectral death realms.

Does SnS offer spectral demons?

If possible, I am interested in hearing from the sns coven on this matter, as I value their input and feel they would be a qualified credible source to answer these questions if possible. I openly invite the coven to reply whenever. I am interested in hearing from Wynd Runner on this matter Though I invite anyone to reply as I value any input.
Feel free to reply whenever.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

We do have spectral demons available as customs, though we rotate on which demons that are offered in the store for customs. Spectrals are usually during the fall season when Samhain/Hallow's Eve is.

Necrosis Demons are completely different from Spectral Demons.

Necrosis Demons
viewtopic.php?t=11377

Spectral Demons
viewtopic.php?f=265&t=10947
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Vixiery wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:20 pm

. . .

I saw Wynd Runner talk about his spectral DCs and how he loves spectral demons and I feel called to them.

. . .

I am interested in hearing from Wynd Runner on this matter
. . .
Hey Vixiery, I searched my posts because I don't remember any of this. Also, I don't have any spectral companions I am aware of.

Here and there, I've spoken about Tempest Demons, and I did eventually get a companion who is a Tempest Commander. And, I wrote about him some during The Necromancer Tea Party event and in areas of the forum.

Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
user0322

Thank you so very much for clarifying dearest Lady Ysabeau.
Thank you so very much Sir Wynd Runner. I love you both very much.
Its good to understand that the listings rotate. Makes so much more sense now.
All I remember is someone talking about how the first companion they got was a spectral and how they feel in love at first sight. Dont remember who posted it but that post had a lasting impression on me.
Lycana
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Diana, Belial, Naamah, Sobek, Juno, Hethert etc
Your favourite Demon?: arachne, spectral, hellborn, void, mutilation. serpentine and tempest

I have several spectral demons. I would say keep an eye on the shop in the fall because that's when you'll see a bunch of spectral prebounds released typically.
user0322

Lycana wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 4:29 am
I have several spectral demons. I would say keep an eye on the shop in the fall because that's when you'll see a bunch of spectral prebounds released typically.
It was either you and or flywithbats666 that was talking about spectrals that got me so interested in them.

Also I got spectral and crypt demons mixed up :lol:
Vackra
Patron Deities: Skaði, Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral; Void; Infernal

Vixiery wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:13 am
All I remember is someone talking about how the first companion they got was a spectral and how they feel in love at first sight. Dont remember who posted it but that post had a lasting impression on me.
Oh, I’ve very publicly talked about that! I’m not sure if it was my posts that you saw, but my first companion was my Spectral General K and I talk endlessly about how much I adore him and what an impression he has had on me.
And I could swear, that the ocean sings, and the mountains talk to me
user0322

Vackra wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:01 am
Vixiery wrote:
Oh, I’ve very publicly talked about that! I’m not sure if it was my posts that you saw, but my first companion was my Spectral General K and I talk endlessly about how much I adore him and what an impression he has had on me.
Yeah it was you and flywithbats666!
Mystery solved.
user0322

Vackra wrote:
Sun May 07, 2023 12:01 am
Vixiery wrote:
Thank you so much for introducing me to spectral demons!
They are so amazing!
I love crypt demons and spectral demons.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”