Questions About Divinity Kings/Queens: How Long Does it Take to Deliver a Divinity King?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

Dearest amazing SnS Coven and SnS Community,

I feel very obsessively interested and called to a Divinity King,

How long does it usually approximately take to conjure/find/deliver a Divinity King? So I can have realistic expectations.

Does anyone here have a divinity king dc? What are they like?

Are the rank of King and Queen equal, or does the king have slightly more authority?
Do the king and queen reign as a couple?

How amazing are divinity kings?
Are there divinity kings with strong connections to Lord Mammon?
Are there divinity kings with strong connections with the dark lords?
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

If there is one calling directly to you and waiting for you to answer, it could happen fairly quickly... Maybe a month or two.
Otherwise...
My experience with open conjures is four or five months, so I'm going to say that would probably be the minimum wait time for a king
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Vixiery wrote:
Wed Mar 22, 2023 7:39 am
Dearest amazing SnS Coven and SnS Community,

I feel very obsessively interested and called to a Divinity King,

How long does it usually approximately take to conjure/find/deliver a Divinity King? So I can have realistic expectations.

Does anyone here have a divinity king dc? What are they like?

Are the rank of King and Queen equal, or does the king have slightly more authority?
Do the king and queen reign as a couple?

How amazing are divinity kings?
Are there divinity kings with strong connections to Lord Mammon?
Are there divinity kings with strong connections with the dark lords?
Hi Vixiery,

I would be happy to answer your questions for you ^_^ Divinity demons are incredible! It takes bout 3-4 month to conjure one from start to finish. I do have a Divinity Demon king who I work with and he is incredible. He is fun and playful and such an amazing manifestor! I have such an amazing time with him ^_^

The Rank of Kings and Queens are Equal, they each have their own realms, and Kings and Queens who rule together are Equal. Some rule together and some rule solo, it depends on the realm.

There are Divinity Kings who do have a strong connection to Lord Mammon and others who have strong connections to different Dark Lords, it depends on the King, and they are absolutely amazing! Such amazing demons to connect and work with ^_^
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user0322

While I am tempted to buy a divinity king and queen couple. If I felt I was getting a steal of a deal I would very likely impulse buy. Like limited time amazing deals.
Though I don't expect that at all. What I do know is that if you make someone feel special and that they're getting an awesome deal they are way more likely to jump right in. For instance' look at how Steam and Valve are so rich. Because of the frequent discounts and sales. Sadly due to life. Car breaking down etc, all the life events I ended up
missing out on the steam sales for the games on my wishlist. After I bought a few games full price they went on sale. I was mad. My point is I really hate missing out, everybody does. Event deals, personalized deals,
rewards, earning coupon codes, first purchase deals, converting sins into coupon codes etc, earn a free imp or spell for doing x y z or giving important feedback. That would be so cool. Sorry for rambling. And I apologize for all the emails.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Vixiery wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:10 am
While I am tempted to buy a divinity king and queen couple. If I felt I was getting a steal of a deal I would very likely impulse buy. Like limited time amazing deals.
Though I don't expect that at all. What I do know is that if you make someone feel special and that they're getting an awesome deal they are way more likely to jump right in. For instance' look at how Steam and Valve are so rich. Because of the frequent discounts and sales. Sadly due to life. Car breaking down etc, all the life events I ended up
missing out on the steam sales for the games on my wishlist. After I bought a few games full price they went on sale. I was mad. My point is I really hate missing out, everybody does. Event deals, personalized deals,
rewards, earning coupon codes, first purchase deals, converting sins into coupon codes etc, earn a free imp or spell for doing x y z or giving important feedback. That would be so cool. Sorry for rambling. And I apologize for all the emails.
Hey Vixiery, I know whenever the S&S Coven has events like the one coming up for April, they usually have some great specials. There are times they even have Flash one or two day sales.

It will be starting really soon! I know I am excited.

Along with the sales, they also usually have really good meditations and other things they do. They work really hard putting putting on the events, and it shows because they are so good.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
user0322

Sounds extremely interesting.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”