Questions for Dearest Lady Akelta

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

Dear Amazing Dearest Queen, Lady Akelta Wilde, Goddess Queen of the Void.
Dearest SnS Coven and SnS Community,
Thank you so much for your response on divinity kings and queens.
I have a few questions my dear.
Do I need to provide my real name and real info details(for the spell or blessing to manifest properly)?
Its not that I dont trust you and the coven. I trust you and your coven. My fate is in your hands. I just prefer anonymity. Shopping anonymously is very fun. Anonymity makes me feel safe. But I'm guessing spells require real info to manifest properly? Is this true?
I've never payed for a blessing before, so I don't know if I can do so anonymously or not?.
Been having bad luck and nightmares lately. Three days ago, I accidentally lost $700 in a McDonalds bag that I was going to spend on a divinity king/queen. I was extremely pissed. That was quite a painful lesson from Lord Mammon.

I also learned that debit gift cards decline for international businesses. Gift cards only work in their host country.

I think its bad luck from a sludge entity and or a hex from my ex.

Also I was wondering if it was possible if you could hold onto Death Dreamer of the Starless Night S. for me until I'm ready to buy her listing. I feel a very calm yet very strong pull towards her. Once I have more money I will get her. I think me and her would be a good match. I am willing to do a layaway plan.

First I plan on getting Mammon's blessing of Fortune and abundance, then demonic curse and hex breaker and shield of shadows and then a divinity king/queen. Then Mammon's advisor and Death Dreamer of the Starless Night, S.
So far thats the plan.
I'll see if I can figure out how to use paypal. I'm afraid that paypal will freeze my money.
Dearest Akelta, I desire to grow a relationship with you and your coven. Not just as a customer, but also as a friend. ^~^
Sending you, Lady Eilana and Lady Ysa and the SnS community love and love energies.
Also sending optional complimentary spiritual hugs and cuddles. ^-^ ^~^ P.S, Akelta do you have a sigil and an enn?
user0322

Dear Dearest Lady Akelta,

Thank you for your warmth and empathy. Thank you for being my friend.
ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Hello Vixiery,

Most of these questions are more suitable to the emails that you have sent us, as they are involving personal information discussion and orders. We keep everything of this nature to emails for privacy.

We cannot reserve any of the prebounds that are up in the store through the forum. You will have to email. As of right now, the Dreamer is a visit request, which means that there it’s a matching process that has to be done.

To answer some questions. While real names are preferred, if you have a different name that you prefer to use -even pseudo/fake- that is acceptable to use. What we require is birthday and picture as well. If it’s not the real name, then we will need a current picture.

Ysa
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

The other thing, too, if it helps you Vixiery . . . and you may already know this, but due to what you said above, it does not seem as you are aware of it: the S&S Coven also allows for a layaway payment plan if you are having financial issues or cannot afford full payment upfront.

Here's the link on layaways if it helps you:

https://satanandsons.com/satan-sons-layaway-program/

The other thing, too, is that as mentioned above by Ysa, some companions listed require a visit first. There is a calendar link to follow that lets you setup a visit, but I'm not as technically savvy as some, so I email the S&S Coven for a visit when I want one. Just letting you know if that also helps you.

Infernal Blessings
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Dragonoake
Patron Deities: Zepar, Delipitore
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Vixiery wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:21 pm
I also learned that debit gift cards decline for international businesses. Gift cards only work in their host country.
Even with a regular debit card, you need to go to the bank and fill out a form to prove that it was really you making the transaction when you do business in a foreign country. It's part of their security protocols.
P.S, Akelta do you have a sigil and an enn?
I can't speak for Akelta, but if it were me, only a very few would be entrusted with that
The first step in working miracles is realizing that you can.
Dragonoake

Vixiery wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:21 pm
I'll see if I can figure out how to use paypal. I'm afraid that paypal will freeze my money.
I've used PayPal for many years, and other than a few times when I had to call the bank and confirm that it was me that made the transaction, there have been no problems with them. As long as you're not doing anything that looks suspicious, you should be fine.
user0322

Okay. I'm gonna try using fake info on the paypal account and see if that works.
Dragonoake

Vixiery wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2023 5:40 pm
Okay. I'm gonna try using fake info on the paypal account and see if that works.
You can try it, but they won't like it if they catch it
Dragonoake

Setting up a fake account is not a crime, by and of itself, but it would look like something a criminal would do to conceal their activities so it probably wouldn't work out well if you're trying to avoid attracting attention.
If you're worried about what might show up in your bank statement, you'd probably be much better off to set up a credit account with PayPal (which they have) and use a pre-paid debit card to make the payments on that.
user0322

The more I learn, the more I reorganize what to prioritize.

Mammons Wealth Blessing
Third Eye Working
Wealth
Divinity King/Queen
Advisor of Mammon
Full Chakra Working
Demon Workings
Psychic Development

So
Psychic Development
Wealth
Love