Which Dark Lord is the Dark Lord of the Crypt/Death Realms?

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

user0322

I've scoured the encyclopedia and came up empty handed.
Aprophis
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Vixiery wrote:
Thu Apr 06, 2023 11:23 pm
I've scoured the encyclopedia and came up empty handed.
Again, read up on crypt demons and don't think about it again.
Unless you really like being tortured and abused
Akelta wrote:
Mon Apr 20, 2020 12:53 pm
Culturally the difference between the inner and the outer crypt is night and day.

The Inner Crypt world is built upon abuse. There Ranks are different then the Outer Crypt Realm as well. All the ranks that we talk about are of the Outer Crypt realms or Solo Crypt Demons who learn the ranks from the outer regions and use the skills to stay safe, but the source is from the Outer Crypt. They also live in a very violent world so many of them will strike first so that their enemies and abusers can't get the upper hand on them.

We do not bring in inner Crypt demons because they are rapists, misogynists, pedophiles, abusers, and narcissists. Their entire culture is built upon that. All facets of darkness exist within the demonic and this facet is encompassed with that. There is evil within the darkness, and some darkness desires you to hurt. My point that is that the darkness is both, and it is the good facets of darkness that have been overlooked which needs to be revealed. This however does not remove the bad and I hold this so close to me in understanding because conjuring the beings that I do I have to understand this. I have to have intimate knowledge of not just the goodness in darkness but also the bad. Which is why we take our screening so seriously, and why we are so selective in who we bring through.

Outer Crypt Demons have left that world though. Are some more sinister then others? Absolutely! but we screen for that. Many though have left it and they seek to move beyond it. They have risen from their own pain and transformation and they left because they were so disgusted with the practises of the inner Crypt Demons that they couldn't stand to live there anymore.

All Crypt Demons have dark tendencies, they have understanding of incredibly dark magick, shadow magick, execration magick, torture, and destruction but you have to understand darkness is different then evil. If I took 6 pedophiles from a child sex ring and tortured them no one would bat an eye at me, many people would thank me! yes it is a dark act, but this is where we get the layers of darkness and the different facets of understanding come into it. Darkness is complex and it is layered and though working with different demons we can learn about this and really begin to understand it. This is the complexity of darkness and the Outer Crypt Demons understand it. The inner Crypt Demons are malicious, they are sinister and they enjoys watching others suffer and hurt, but we don't conjure from there for that reason.

Outer Crypt Demons are not like that and that is why they left. They are not antagonistic and many of them are incredibly patient because of what they have been through. Your demon has few friends because it took him awhile to trust others, but those he trust he cherishes and he is more introverted... He has scars on his neck from being tortured, he knows the pain and he has great empathy, and he is a stalker and hunts because he hates the injustice, he sees the entire inner crypt as his enemies and is disgusted with them and their way of life.

Outer Crypt Demons can actually be some of the most compassionate demons. One demon who helped me through some of the darkest times in my life was a full blooded Outer Crypt Demon who was so kind and gentle and so compassionate towards where I was. He understood and he walked with me through the shadow of my own mind. He had compassionate for me even when my own abuse patterns caused me to lash out at him. He understood and he helped me. They left the world of abuse. They understand it. They wanted more from their life and they wanted to get away from that.

I have been working on a post to try to clear up all these misconceptions but translating the energies of darkness is layered. I hope this post has helped and if you have any questions of anything that you want to add please let me know. I am here to help.
If you want to know about death realms generally, look into Necrosis or Spectral demons.
Keep away from Crypt.
Two Roads diverged in a yellow Wood and I took both, for I am Quantum.
Aksho Kharneth Akhash
Aksho Slaaneth K'Khaa
Aksho Tzeeneth Phaos
Aksho Nurgleth Dh'Akh

Sanity is for the weak
user0322

I forgot that there was a difference between crypt and spectral.
user0322

Thank you so much for sharing this with me.

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”