Spirituality and connection

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

I want to give a clue and my experience in the journey of Spirituality and connection, I believe Spirituality and meditation may mean different things and experience to different people for me I never truly understand what Spirituality was till I learn how to attain connection. Meditation for me go hand in hand with Spirituality and Spirituality is all about finding fulfilment in the path you are align to. I have really learn how to connect with to spiritual beings and concept like peace through meditation, my first knowledge about was when I first read about the life of Buddha, that really help me per say but like Buddha, not everything that work for Mr A we work for Mr B, that is to say everyone we have ways to which he can attain connection to Spirituality, to me I never had a quit place to go for meditation, I only virtualise things and also imagine things, example is that most times I meditate is that I virtualise and imagine my self with such being or concept, even when I am walking or doing something I imagine such being or concept is with me, even though sometimes my mind we be carried away by something or maybe sometimes I do forget, when I remember I do go back to it. For me it started like a childish and a normal thing, I did not even know i we gain the ability of connection, to which now I have really grow now I find it wonderful on how get to connect with this things not just feeling them also receiving information from it, I have connected to such beings like Lucifer, Archangel Michael, archangel Raphael and so on, my view also on things have change because of how I get to connect with this things, I also get to experience concept like peace because of how I get to virtualise and imagine it, like concept peace I get to understand that it is connected to lotus and spring of waterfall, I also get to see it color, I have really grow to a level I did not believe and I know that there is still more. I believe is not just trying to manifest this spiritual beings physical that is Spirituality no, Spirituality is all about finding fulfilment in your life also I have fulfilment with this more then any money or anything I have ever received and Spirituality must go hand in hand with meditation which it is self lead we lead to connection when you are there you we not find it hard to connect with this things, for me I discover Buddha way of meditation but his pattern did not work for me, I only learn the possibility he acquire from it I no nothing is impossible I only use it to improve in my way and it has been wonderful. Just a quick conclusion I order I demon visitation from s&s shop, it was wonderful how I get to connect with the demon what amazing is that how I receive information about that demon about his journey in darkness and his work, I believe it all about connection.

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”