Places in my Dreams

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
SunnyWhims
Patron Deities: Loki
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

Vixiery wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:28 pm
To answer your original question; I don't have recurring dreams in the way you describe them. The recurring setting part is fascinating and possibly unique. Maybe you're a different type of dreamer than I am.

That's totally okay. We all have a different way of doing things. What works for me might not work for you. Likewise what I'd do or what I'd focus on may not be the same as what you'd do or focus on.

It sounds like you want to focus on the spirit world when you're awake, is this correct? Are you saying you want to learn astral projection?

What do you want to focus on?

Also what do you want to focus on regarding your dreams?
What are your dreams like then?

I’ll be honest I haven’t thought about it too much. I’m just trying to enjoy what I can right now. I understand that it’s important to have goals and I appreciate your want to be helpful and give advice, but I don’t really need or want advice on this topic. I would much rather this be an exchange of experiences, not you grilling me about my future plans like I’m a child.

I hope I’m not too harsh in saying that.
user0322

SunnyWhims wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 7:03 am
Vixiery wrote:
Sat Apr 22, 2023 11:28 pm
To answer your original question; I don't have recurring dreams in the way you describe them. The recurring setting part is fascinating and possibly unique. Maybe you're a different type of dreamer than I am.

That's totally okay. We all have a different way of doing things. What works for me might not work for you. Likewise what I'd do or what I'd focus on may not be the same as what you'd do or focus on.

It sounds like you want to focus on the spirit world when you're awake, is this correct? Are you saying you want to learn astral projection?

What do you want to focus on?

Also what do you want to focus on regarding your dreams?
What are your dreams like then?

I’ll be honest I haven’t thought about it too much. I’m just trying to enjoy what I can right now. I understand that it’s important to have goals and I appreciate your want to be helpful and give advice, but I don’t really need or want advice on this topic. I would much rather this be an exchange of experiences, not you grilling me about my future plans like I’m a child.

I hope I’m not too harsh in saying that.
Okay, well thank you for clairifying your intent for this thread. I didn't know you just wanted an exchange of experiences.

I'm just trying to follow the golden rule and treat others how I want to be treated and help others how I'd wanna be helped. I like it when people ask me questions, it shows me they care and are interested.
Let me clairify, I wasn't trying to 'grill' you, I was just trying to figure out your goals so I could help you.
I didn't know you just wanted an exchange of experiences.

I feel like I'm being attacked for just trying to help -_- :/

If you think something is harsh then you probably shouldn't post it. It came off to me as rude, harsh and insensitive.
I felt disrespected and ToS states we have to respect eachother.
SunnyWhims

Vixiery wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:26 pm
Okay, well thank you for clairifying your intent for this thread. I didn't know you just wanted an exchange of experiences.

I'm just trying to follow the golden rule and treat others how I want to be treated and help others how I'd wanna be helped. I like it when people ask me questions, it shows me they care and are interested.
Let me clairify, I wasn't trying to 'grill' you, I was just trying to figure out your goals so I could help you.

If you think something is harsh then you probably shouldn't post it. It came off to me as rude, harsh and insensitive.
I’m sorry about hurting your feelings with my words. I’m not trying to attack you. I was just making my own boundaries known because I personally felt like your replies to me were a bit condescending in tone. Threatening me with the ToS isn’t a great look either.
user0322

SunnyWhims wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:39 pm
Vixiery wrote:

I’m sorry about hurting your feelings with my words. I’m not trying to attack you. I was just making my own boundaries known because I personally felt like your replies to me were a bit condescending in tone. Threatening me with the ToS isn’t a great look either.
Well I apologize if my posts came off as condescending or rude. That wasnt my intent. I'm sorry.
user0322

SunnyWhims wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 12:39 pm
Vixiery wrote:

I'm sorry for threatening you with the ToS.

Can we start over?
SunnyWhims

Vixiery wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:03 pm

Can we start over?
No, I think from this interaction it’s easy to see that we don’t vibe with each other. Let’s just avoid each other when we can. Just because we’re on the same forum doesn’t mean we have to be best buddies.
user0322

This morning before checking the SnS forum I had a dream-nightmare.

I was in highschool doing a special project. The highschool looks pretty much the same as mine. We were on the second floor in a science lab.
We were working on this visual booklet using math equations as part of bellwork. The teacher or sub was half scottish and half irish and quite a character! Quite a hardass. Maybe military idk.
I kept falling behind because of my learning disability. I was almost done with the project but eventually became overwhelmed and said fuck it and thats when I woke up.
This dream subconciously communicates my fear of falling behind, abandonment, frustration my learning disability and adhd, fear of neglect and failure. In school I would fall behind. It all gives me anxiety.
user0322

SunnyWhims wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:25 pm
Vixiery wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:03 pm

Can we start over?
No, I think from this interaction it’s easy to see that we don’t vibe with each other. Let’s just avoid each other when we can. Just because we’re on the same forum doesn’t mean we have to be best buddies.
I'm autistic. I struggle with making friends. Especially here. I'm just so tired. I've been trying to be friendly and polite and helpful and just interact and vibe with people on this forum for months. I'm super frustrated. It makes me feel that I'm unworthy of respect, interaction, acquaitences, friends, community here on this forum. I've been comptemplating leaving this forum for awhile for those very reasons.

While I respect your decision, I feel the decision to ignore eachother right away might be a bit rash. Maybe we should just take a break from eachother for a few days to cool down and then try again maybe? Please give me a chance?
I guess I'll just leave you alone for the most part until things have cooled down and then we can talk about it.

I'm just so tired of having to avoid people, I'm so tired of having to ignore people, I'm so tired of people ignoring me. No one else even interacts with me on this forum. Most people on this forum ignore me even though I've never had an issue with them.

Others have been rude and or condescending and attacked me. I dont understand why. I'm just trying to wrap my head around it all.

I just wish more people here were forgiving.
People get in arguments, thats life.
I'm not mad at you, I'm just venting because I have no one else to talk to.
I wish you only the best on your journey.
I wish you much love and happiness and send you much love and happiness energies.
Thank you for interacting with me.
user0322

I'm just super frustrated that I haven't been making any progress on this forum or in life. Everything has been so stagnant. I took out that frustration out on you and that was wrong of me. That wasn't right of me. That wasn't fair on you and I'm so very very sorry for getting upset with you and threatening you and I'll do anything to make it up to you.
I really wish the best for you and I try my best to love everyone.
SunnyWhims

Vixiery wrote:
Sun Apr 23, 2023 2:43 pm
I'm just super frustrated that I haven't been making any progress on this forum or in life. Everything has been so stagnant. I took out that frustration out on you and that was wrong of me. That wasn't right of me. That wasn't fair on you and I'm so very very sorry for getting upset with you and threatening you and I'll do anything to make it up to you.
I really wish the best for you and I try my best to love everyone.
I’m sorry that you’ve been having a hard time making connections; that really sucks. However, I am not obligated to be your friend and interact with you, and neither is anyone else on this forum. I have lived long enough to understand who I will and won’t be able to get along with, and I am acting in respect to both of our times in clearly stating my boundaries. Trust me, we are not going to get along. This is my final reply to you.

I hope you make the connections you need, and that you learn to respect yourself and your time.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”