Meditation exercise

A place to discuss meditation techniques and Altered States of Consciousness.
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

I believe there is vibrations and energies to all things that exist, as I use to experience it, Spirituality is all about the vibrations and energies that is, Meditation has really help me in spiritual development; being open to vibrations and energies of things.
My experience, I use to meditate or vitulize on my self always surrendered by a wave or in a pool of energy , to which i take as a spiritual energy or vibration, sometimes I go near the tree's and where there is water just to feel the vibrations and energies. Meditating sometimes, trying to rise the energy, sometimes I don't feel anything, but I have learn it ok, if i don't feel anything. Meditating on this spiritual energy, I took as a waves or pool has really help, Constantly Meditating on it, has really open to me vibrations of nature itself, even demonic to angelic beings, taping in to their vibrations and energies.
Lucifer was the first I exprience his energy and vibration, it amazing experiencing his vibration, for it is incredible and amazing, his complexity and how he is connected to the inner spiritual world , in his vibration is also his past self and how he is connected to the higher self , maybe fallen as an angel, still he is the higher self and his perfection as a self, an example of the highest self in The innerspiritual world. i have also experience that of Archangel Michael his vibration, how he is outer spiritual world in nature , it all goes down to there vibrations and energies . Meditating on this spiritual energy opens to me The connections and vibrations of natural things, stones, trees and even water, maybe seen physical inanimate in nature, , but has vibration in then and can be felt.
Meditating in this spiritual energy has also open me in clairvoyance and Clairsentient , for me it's a way of Spiritual development, I believe everyone has there way to spiritual development.
Meditating always also help in spiritual development, I think Meditating always in the night or in a quit place also help , focusing so much on the energy really open's up things and also knowing that all things are connected. I believe Meditating on sigils of an entity help in rising the vibration of that entity, at first it may seen normal or nothing , but it ok, but constantcy to it, raise the vibration and there is also it feeling.

Return to “Meditation and Altered States”