Fallen Holy Angel order

The answers to the questions our Coven has been asked. Don't see your question? Feel free to ask! :)

Moderator: Akelta

Melektaus

I ordered the Fallen Holy Angel companion about 3 months ago. I was told it would be about 2 months to complete. I am just checking in. about when it will be ready.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Hi there Melektaus.
Orders sometimes take a little bit longer. Your best bet is to just email them direct.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Melektaus

Ok. Thanks. I can wait if needed. Just want to make sure I was not forgotten.
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

Melektaus wrote:
Wed Aug 23, 2023 4:36 pm
Ok. Thanks. I can wait if needed. Just want to make sure I was not forgotten.
They won’t forget you Melektaus but if you are concerned don’t hesitate to contact them and ask. It never hurts to ask.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Admyrer
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

Yes. Who can know what strange and maybe unexpected concerns have shown up in the process . I'll vouch for it all being worth the wait though . :headbang:
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Melektaus wrote:
Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:40 pm
I ordered the Fallen Holy Angel companion....
Melektaus, I would love to hear how your experiences are working with a Fallen Angel. (The orders take time; the personal sigil takes alot of time, so you might not have met your companion yet...hopefully soon if not yet!).

I just got my first companion who is from the mutilation & death realms. Working with a spiritual companion has been different! There are zero humans in my life I can talk about this with besides SNS family and I really enjoy hearing others' experiences.
Karen S

Return to “Frequently Asked Questions”