Conscious dreaming

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

Hi guys,
I want share my experience of conscious dreaming.
- Dream I believe is part of us as human, and we all dream. something we may remember our dream or not but it's all gos out how conscious we are.

- my experience of conscious dreaming is this, I usually sometimes remember my dream and also forget sometimes. But conscious dreaming has being truly an awakening experience for me.

- at first when I sleep, I wake in a reality like real life reality and I am also conscious of everything around me. When I woke up I we realize it's a dream state. And in my dream I do realize my self real and everything around, and I also have conscious like state to which I could enter other people dreams.

- I want to share this amazing experience I had. I was in a dream fully conscious of my self, I was standing on a barren landscape without green vegetations, and I look up and i saw what looks like bubbles of transparent planets many in the sky, I couldn't count the bubbles because their we're many.
- The bubbles were a kind of displaying images of peoples dreams, I could see it up in the sky . And I consciously realize that I could project my self into this bubbles to feel and experience what's going on other peoples dream .
- I could project my self into those bubbles like planet, and experience others dream, like watching a movie, but i am there . this bubbles become a means I could project my self into others dream experience . Through this I understood that we all have our own sacred space in the dream state that is, our dream world were we can create and explore our own creations.

- my first experience of conscious dreaming makes me to realize that the dream world is it's own an entire universe of infinite possibility.
-I could see that when we go to sleep, we are also sharing from the experience of dream universe. it's just that we are not conscious of our self, that why we have no control over our dream.
- being conscious of my self in the dream makes everything in the dream real as in real life experience .
- I also on cover one thing in the dream state, that is we are alone in the dream state, but we can bring many things to come with us when we are dreaming when we realize our self in the dream state.
I think we will never know the joy of the dream world on till we gain consciousness of our self.
Because I believe the dream world is just a creation of it's own , we just need to be conscious of it to enjoy it.
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

:devilshock:
This is amazing information! Thank you so much for sharing. You have given me alot to think about with perfect timing!

Dreams have been so very interesting throughout my life. Recent years my dreams have been illusive & mostly not remembered. However since Sombre Carnivale this year I have been sleeping better & starting to remember some parts of some dreams. To become fully conscious during dreaming like I used to sounds great! It's so interesting what you experienced with conscious dreaming.

Here are a few words from my well-traveled mutilation/death cat about sleep:
"in life, memories sleep, we must sleep to download the memories, to download our journey. Sleep records the journey. If we access where the downloads go we can remember everything" (This is from the Priestesses of SNS scroll). Meaning, information about ourselves, our past lives, who we are, where we are from, everything about the worlds.

Again, thank you so much!
Karen S
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

Karenwpi your multilation/death cat speaks right; course from my experience the dream world is connected to the mental mind where we can access our self and the intricacies. We can also trace our past lives and the inner self through the dream ; it's like a corridor leading to the mind. The the mind as you have noted Karenwpi houses the mental faculty and our self's to which through the dream we can explore it, even to the past experiences we do not remember.

The dream world is a saparete reality we can explore for infinity possibilities , From my own experience their are two methods I have oncover about the dream world ; that is conscious dreaming and looking within the self.
Conscious dreaming can be attain first by being conscious about dreams and developing the psychic abilities where you become alert. And looking within the self we can also open dream reality as we are creatures of dream.

Sometimes I look within my self to find the dream world and I have really found it, even without sleeping I could go through it within my self, course I have also seen that we are not just spiritual or astral beings, we are also dream beings existing in dream realities even unknown. I we like to say of my experience, how I could also find the dream reality within my self, like two worlds reality and dream reality .

Their are journey one could also go within the self through dream which are so amazing, where we can oncover the self and our past lives and also the intricacies of the connections of the mind for the mental mind can be easily accessible through the corridor of the dream world.

The dream world can also access the self self that is to the level of the the quantum particles self where we can become minute like atom to explore the quantum creation .
I speak like this because I see that the dream world is also connected to the quantum realm. :devilflame:
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I love your analogy of dreams being corridor. Thank you again Austine1234!
Karen S

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”