My Debut Album 'Nightmare moon' -- Dark Horrors & Monstrosities

Art, cultural, and music, share creative things that you love!
Vixen

Hi everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful afternoon..

I am so excited to finally share this with this community after almost two years of carving away at this.

My debut album Nightmare Moon has just been released and is live on spotify here--

This project delves into humanity's darkest fears, desires, and untold stories that have haunted the collective consciousness across the ages through the focus of monster legends. Each song on the project is written to tap into the essence of a specific monster. Haha, I'm a huge horror enthusiast and I really channeled that intentionally into the eerie soundscapes and experience.

The album features 11 tracks, 7 songs I wrote and 4 soundscapes I designed. With elements of prog rock, industrial rock, cinematic pop, and musical theatre, I've crafted a musical journey that explores the intersection between horror and music.

Some of the monsters.. include the kraken, the devil, zombie cyborgs, the wendigo, samurai ghosts.. and many more.

I hope you enjoy it and would love to hear your thoughts! As an independent artist this whole process felt so overwhelming and yet to be at this point is so rewarding and Im so thankful to share it with this community.

If you want to connect or follow me on my musical/artistic journey

My instagram is @hurricanetitania
and my website is www.hurricanetitania.com

Thank you so much for reading and being open. Sending all the love and good vibes. <333
Much love to you all and the beautiful priestesses here. <33
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

I don’t do Instagram or most anything else so I’m posting my thanks for your music here;

I’m an absolutely mad Kraken lover and I loved the sample. Zombies - I admit not I’m not a fan of so I’m happily surprised to be seduced by your zombie song. Junglescape is Yummy. Hypnoscape is really cool. Diablo pulled me straight in….and Hellscape left me wanting more. The rest… I loved it all. Totally. Your voice and the energy… beautiful mutilation… creeping along. I crave a monster in my daily music so this is a big win for me. 5 star-hugs for your creation. :hug:
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I LOVE this so much! This is so beautiful and brilliant! I love the images, and you look Gorgeous! Your costumes are stunning! You radiate and shine a brilliant dark beauty!

Your creativity and your descent into Darkness. It is beautiful. It is incredible and amazing, and I love what has awakened from this journey. There is such a profound evolution within the sounds, and I love the journey it takes me on. I love Kiss of the Kraken. It speaks to a deep part of my soul. I also have always loved Diablo. It's such a great song! <3 Rage of the Samurai is beautiful, and I love Zombie Cyberspace, it's so much fun!! It's beautiful, and thank you so much for posting it!

Big hugs and lots of love to you <3 <3 <3
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I found your songs on Youtube. :devilgrin:

Sadly, the comments were turned off. I enjoyed your music. I can tell you put a lot of work into it all. I'm happy to say I am the first to "like" many of your songs; I clicked like for all I could find.

I know you are just getting started. If you ever tour, I'd love to see you in concert.

Best of luck & Infernal Blessings!

:devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

I tried to edit my last post instead of creating a new one, oh well.

I wanted to add that I've seen both Bridge City Sinners and Twin Temple in concert. Sometimes they'll help new artists get started. I wanted to mention them if that was something you wanted to check out.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “Art, Culture, & Music”