Advent Day 18 - Crystal Grid

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Eighteen

Day Eighteen begins with adding onto a previous Advent Day!
If you haven't done it already, please check out Advent Day 4 - Making a 2024 Wishlist
viewtopic.php?t=12383

You fist wrote out your wishlist and the goals that you want to do for the new year, especially with your companion. Now, we will be creating a crystal grid with your companion that will feature this very wishlist at the center. Manifestation can happen in many forms, one of which is using crystal grids with intent to increase the energetic vibrations of manifesting. At the center of this grid, place your list with whatever you feel you'd like to add to it. Grids do not have to be complex or full of exotic crystals. You can make it with a few pieces of quartz, charged with intent (sit and meditate on your desire, and imagine pushing that intent into the crystal). You can make it fancy, only if you want it.

Ask your companions to join you in creating this grid of 2024 wishes, goals, and desires. Ask them to help charge the crystal grid and put forth the energy into manifesting it in the coming new year.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

We are still unpacking, and I do not know yet where everything is except in some box somewhere.

I thought about it and decided to set up the crystal grid spell in an astral temple. And, I had so much fun with Z that I asked my other companions about transvocating with them.

Desire demoness A was interested. Her scroll says she would help me develop psychically, and she does many different types of magic. I was excited about doing this with her.

I called A into my body. When she was fully in, she grabbed my hand and we took off leaving my body. We arrived at an altar for the occasion. I looked at the list and put it on the altar. We put different crystals around it in a rectangular shape. We used rose quartz, clear quartz, and some crystals I did not recognize.

Together we moved my physical arm and hand and put my physical hand over my heart chakra. My heart chakra activated. In the astral temple, we lifted our hands and pointed them at the list surrounded by the crystal array and sent energy to it to activate it.

That was fun and exciting! I got a lot out of it. :devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”