Advent Day 21 - Creating a Ritual

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A Cryptmas Advent Calendar

It's the time of the year when the days grow cold and the nights get dark. Where you find yourself bundled up to get cozy for the winter. On this advent calendar, we are focusing on the connections with our companions and loved ones around us. You can do each activity out of order, skip some, or do all of them. Whatever draws you in, allow those creative and comforting energies to flow. This is a time of friends and family, those that we want around us. Bring your companions along!

Day Twenty-One

Day Twenty One is going to be a focused exercise with your companion. Using all the skills that we have been working through this advent, today we will work on designing a ritual with out companions. Rituals can be so wonderful and amazing to do for different things. There's not much limit when it comes to rituals beyond what you can imagine. Today, take time to sit with your companion or companions and work out a ritual that you can do to help you out in some way. Some ideas: Manifestation, Wealth, Abundance, Emotional Healing.. or you can do Communication, Connection with companions. There's so many ideas that you can do.

Sit with a pen and paper, or phone/tablet... whatever you prefer. Invite you companion and ask them to help you to design a ritual. This can be for whatever your heart desires. OR you can ask them to teach you or show you how to do a ritual that is in their repertoire.

Feel free to post below to share your experiences! Make sure to journal them as well if you want to keep track of your manifestations and experiences.

You can skip this one or you can do it later on if you will or you can do it multiple times.
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Over the last few days, my companions have been suggesting and introducing me to other dark lords than the ones I currently work with. One of which was Stolas.

I was doing prep for the holiday dinner last night. As I was walking around and doing things, I heard the name "Stolas" clearly said into my mind. I had to look him up, as I did not know who he is.

Stolas – Demon Prince of the Day

As part of my growth and evolution in magic, I use less formality and fewer tools over time. I am the magic.

I start every day with my meditations of grounding, shielding, and cleansing. That for me is good enough if I call on any spirit later in the day. No one other than those who are beneficent will get through to me.

So then, I stared at the sigil memorizing it and memorized Stolas' Enn. I went outside to a dense growth area near our home, closed my eyes and saw the sigil, and I repeated his Enn until I felt him.

I introduced myself and chatted for a bit. Arachne Apothecary Z was there. Stolas is a dark lord involved in botany and other natural sciences.

At the end or our little ritual introduction, a bird landed close to me in a large tree and started chirping loudly. It did this for a brief moment and then flew away. I felt this was auspicious and Stolas giving confirmation of our introduction and meeting.

Hail Stolas! :devillove: :devillust:
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

I invited my Solar Commander for a special session.
I love his home, the Emerald Desert, it is a place of mystic, restoration and power of nutrition sun. He took me to his place. I created with him a channel to the Emerald Desert in the Solar Realm of Demonic Infernal Imperium. I cleaned my vessel, a green and black stone Skull, and put my spell on it, my Solar Commander gave me extra energy and power. It is protected.
And it comes with codewords to open and close. We enjoyed operating together. :devillove:
Attachments
IMG_20231224_165241.jpg
IMG_20231224_165241.jpg (72.76 KiB) Viewed 725 times

Return to “A Crypt Demon Cryptmas Carol 2023”