Supernatural abilities?

Mind power and mental mastery, a place to develop and expand ones cognitive abilities.
UnknownBeing0001
Patron Deities: Satan Chaos Jehova Adam Spirit Leviathan Void Original source
Your favourite Demon?: Satan Leviathan Lucifer Beelzebub Astaroth Lucifuge Rofocale

• This time I will tell you about my experience with "supernatural" abilities.

• Since I was a child I have always been a person who has believed in the power of the mind in a serious way, I assimilated that idea which I surely absorbed from cartoons, fiction movies etc.. As if nothing and without proof I took for granted that it is possible to achieve many things with the power of intention, focus, etc.

• I never succeeded in manifesting a kinesis, which I think is very unlikely to manifest in our physical world for some reason that is beyond our power, because if it were easy to do things like creating fireballs we would all be more aware of the spiritual world, mental power etc. it would only take one person proving it for the world to be shocked.

• What I have realized is that the "supernatural abilities" while not manifest directly in the physical world if it does in another plane if you can call it so (I do not know if you call it spiritual) and it is from there that you can affect the world around you, an example is the law of attraction, you can not manifest a car out of nowhere but you can manipulate the circumstances so that it comes to you in a "logical" way and that the view of the "unbeliever" seems logical. In that plane whatever it is, our power moves and we affect the world or at least it is easier, that's why magic works, psychic powers etc. Even if you get a spirit to torment someone, the people around him will not see it and will give a psychological solution to a spiritual problem.

• Here comes my brief but revealing experience with psychic powers. Many years ago when I was younger I went with my parents to a relatives house as a guest where we spent several days, we used to be all gathered in the living room most of the time and one of my relatives a young girl treated me like a baby, calling me in an affectionate way and greeting me from afar, in front of everyone and that bothered me, It got to a point that it was already annoying and I looked like a fool in front of everyone, it got to a point that it was ridiculous and exaggerated, in one of the occasions I isolated myself and started to imagine intentionally a fist and how it hit her in the stomach at the same time that it affected her, the case is that after a few attempts to be cheerful and standing up she fell to the ground screamed and said she felt as if she was punched. It may be a coincidence but I think it was real.

• Maybe I acted inappropriately but at that moment I went through a great tension, that happened years ago and it was my first and only experience, so I know it is not something to joke with, nor will I do it again, besides it can get out of hand if you do not know how to focus your "power" and affect someone you do not want without wanting to, there are doors to keep closed if you do not know where you're getting.

• Other than that experience I can't say for sure that I have had other experiences with "supernatural abilities", I have tried to calm a pain many times and felt a slight improvement, but I can't say for sure. I have also always had the feeling that I absorb the misfortune of others in some way and make it mine so that their lives improve by being so empathic, but maybe it is my suggestion.

• If you know how to avoid being affected by the misfortune of others you can write it down and how to have total control of oneself in general, or any ability you want of any nature.

• Do you have experience with any supernatural abilities?
Austine1234
Patron Deities: Dijjin lords
Your favourite Demon?: Hell born, lowborn and fallen angels and noble demon

Hey, I think you are just beginning.
And it's also nice you did once in your life proof those ability if you may called it. And speaking of what the mind can do it's limitless. The mind must be focused and disciplined to get results. Speaking of kinesis ability and creating a fireballs you must understand that the universe is governed by laws and principles so things don't just happened like that.

Creating a fireballs , if you could do that now, you could als Io go against the universal laws and could also cause disorder to reality. So it is good to understand the universe you are living in other to understand your self . And also speaking of such thing their are realites having different laws from ours that natural such is possible .

And like to correct your idea. Knowing the spiritual world, it's all about kinesis or mental power. it's all about actualising your self, and finding your inner divine.

when you are able to connect with your inner divine you we natural be spiritual.
Working with demons especially Lord Lucifer, he has so much he can offer, that is connecting you with your inner divine.

He could also lead on soul awaking where you can realize so much wisdom and your inner divine potaintial.
My friend mental power doesn't give awareness of spirituality but connecting with your inner divine could do.

Hey friend , speaking of my own psychic powers experiences, I have the ability of clairsentience, which gives me the ability to transcribe energies and even to pridict things.

At first I never understood what this was all about until I begin to hear from others own, I learned so much from priestess alkelta psychic abilities class, it's help me to understand that we have this abilities inherently in us, we just have to know it and give it attention.

Giving attention to clairsentience had help me in connecting and experiencing demons and even angels. There is so much.

I recommend you go through the forum download link you find so much about psychic abilities.
UnknownBeing0001
Your favourite Demon?: Satan Leviathan Lucifer Beelzebub Astaroth Lucifuge Rofocale

Austine1234 wrote:
Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:53 pm
Hey, I think you are just beginning.
And it's also nice you did once in your life proof those ability if you may called it. And speaking of what the mind can do it's limitless. The mind must be focused and disciplined to get results. Speaking of kinesis ability and creating a fireballs you must understand that the universe is governed by laws and principles so things don't just happened like that.

Creating a fireballs , if you could do that now, you could als Io go against the universal laws and could also cause disorder to reality. So it is good to understand the universe you are living in other to understand your self . And also speaking of such thing their are realites having different laws from ours that natural such is possible .

And like to correct your idea. Knowing the spiritual world, it's all about kinesis or mental power. it's all about actualising your self, and finding your inner divine.

when you are able to connect with your inner divine you we natural be spiritual.
Working with demons especially Lord Lucifer, he has so much he can offer, that is connecting you with your inner divine.

He could also lead on soul awaking where you can realize so much wisdom and your inner divine potaintial.
My friend mental power doesn't give awareness of spirituality but connecting with your inner divine could do.

Hey friend , speaking of my own psychic powers experiences, I have the ability of clairsentience, which gives me the ability to transcribe energies and even to pridict things.

At first I never understood what this was all about until I begin to hear from others own, I learned so much from priestess alkelta psychic abilities class, it's help me to understand that we have this abilities inherently in us, we just have to know it and give it attention.

Giving attention to clairsentience had help me in connecting and experiencing demons and even angels. There is so much.

I recommend you go through the forum download link you find so much about psychic abilities.
• Thank you very much for clarifying my doubts, I will take into account everything you have told me, they are concepts with which I am becoming familiar and the fact that you name them can help me in the future. I wish I had an ability similar to yours that allows me to contact or feel beings from other planes, realms, etc. It is very useful especially if you plan to have demon companions, we will have to work on it :)
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

UnknownBeing0001 wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2024 11:48 am

• Here comes my brief but revealing experience with psychic powers. Many years ago when I was younger I went with my parents to a relatives house as a guest where we spent several days, we used to be all gathered in the living room most of the time and one of my relatives a young girl treated me like a baby, calling me in an affectionate way and greeting me from afar, in front of everyone and that bothered me, It got to a point that it was already annoying and I looked like a fool in front of everyone, it got to a point that it was ridiculous and exaggerated, in one of the occasions I isolated myself and started to imagine intentionally a fist and how it hit her in the stomach at the same time that it affected her, the case is that after a few attempts to be cheerful and standing up she fell to the ground screamed and said she felt as if she was punched. It may be a coincidence but I think it was real.
Thank you for sharing UnknownBeing0001. Many interesting thoughts here.

I've been wondering recently just How much we can affect this world via our thoughts and intentions. It's a mystery to further unravel. While there are natural laws, who is to say those are absolutely fixed? Or that we've attained full understanding of the actual laws themselves.

I'm not separating the soul from the mind. I believe the mind can translate and organize the soul's powers for utilization. So, all matters to me are holistic.

I keep wondering if I can think roses into growing without thorns....
Karen S
UnknownBeing0001

• You are right, we can not take anything for granted as we are far from knowing the absolute truth, we always have to rehearse with experimentation and learning to move forward, especially being in a supposed ISW, who knows what conditions we accepted or we put ourselves before incarnating here.

• Thanks for commenting

Return to “Mind Power, Focusing and Mental Mastery”