Possession or something else?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
kluvian87

Ive been in horrifying misery because of these people/entities and I cant figure out whats going on, looking for any advice.

So about 1 year and 6 months ago I started getting parasites, very nasty parasites, all in my nose all over my head and my scalp, in my ears. They basically had taken over my whole body. I started taking anti-parasite medication and they were coming off of me but I never could get rid of them they just kept getting worse and worse and worse to the point it drove me insane for months on end and I just gave up. Now they are just there and I deal with it. Slowly over time I started to hear voices, the hearing of the voices got stronger and stronger to the point where we are having full on conversation. Non stop talking. So these voices got me to do very weird things, they started doing these so called "rituals" on me and I would go through all kinds of torture and misery when they would do these, very terrifying, scaring the living shit out of me, feelings like my brain gonna explode. At the same time they made me believe I was some type of healer and I could heal all of it back to normal which is what I was doing every time they did damage to me with these rituals on my head. I literally stayed up for 2 days straight (I dont do drugs or drink) and they had me healing myself with no sleep. I could not tell if it was real or not it seemed all so real, if i did not heal my head I was going to die. Like it was a battle. It felt that real.

Also made me make mantra's on pieces of paper as ways to heal myself.

They still do rituals on me but I can no longer heal anything with my hands (pretty sure I was being trolled that I could actually heal myself).

There is alot more to this story but Im just gonna keep it short because it all sounds so crazy. They made me believe I was talking to the Grim reaper and Satan himself etc.

The voices talk when I talk. They talk through anything they want, especially electronic devices and they can make those sound really wierd, like the speakers in the TV itself is being manipulated or the processor fan or speaker in my computer is being manipulated, pretty much can speak and make sounds through anything. They also can change their voice to any voice they want as if they are using voice changers and its voices that I really really hate.

Heres the worst part. My parents are being fully mind controlled. Basically my parents are not themselves anymore and this is the part that scares me the most. I'm worried someone is behind all of this and may not just be entities.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”