Carnivale Experiences & Explorations

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Carnivale Experiences & Explorations

Did you know that you can explore the Carnivale and it's many layers as much as you want?
Every year we host the Sombre Carnivale Demoniaque for you to enjoy and it makes us happy to see that you all love it as much as we do. With a beautiful suggestion from @Lycana, she asked if we could open up an experience thread that would be for sharing your journeys about the Carnivale outside of the meditations. A few of us love to do these for the events and now we can all share our extra experiences.

Here you can post all about your experiences with the Carnivale, create discussions around those experiences, and even ask questions of those who are posting if you want to know more.

There are some rules to this, but this is for everyone to have fun and to keep people comfortable.

Rules for Participating

1) First and foremost. Enjoy and have fun, explore and do all the beautiful things. This is meant to help encourage people to talk about their experiences.

2) This section of the Carnivale is not official Carnivale experiences but can be from meditations, so keep in mind that these are personal journeys and not everyone will experience the same thing.

3) Demon of the Carnivale are PERSONAL COVEN demons. They are not involved beyond their duties in the meditations. There will be no matching or adult activities (ie: sexual acts) with these demons.

4) All ADULT activites are to be kept to the 18+ Section of the Forum or the Private blogs. All Adult Activities are to be done with personal companions only - NOT Coven Demons. There will be minors doing these events. That is non-negotiable.

5) Respect each other's experiences - there is to be NO SHAMING or any sort of bullying for these experiences. This is an incredibly personal and sometimes healing journey that some are willing to share with you. Respect that and them.

6) Everything here is subject to personal gnosis and can potentially go against another's personal gnosis. All are valid but they are not apart of the official Canivale. Do not take anything here as The Gospel Truth .

7) This Carnivale can be dark for some. The meditations are a testament to that. IF YOUR CONTENT HAS TRIGGERING MATERIAL YOU MUST CONTENT WARN/TW AT THE TOP OF YOUR POST! This is also non-negotiable. We are not here to trigger people if we can help it.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

Last night my Mutilation Doll came to me first with soothing energy, then she wanted again Dr Secha's Doll House. In the corridor there were dolls. Facing my terror was: You are weak, you are helpless - oh I cannot stand this. And you are doormate for everyone -
Then again dolls in the corridor - surreal dolls
I felt Dr Secha was working with my Solar Plexus....I looked at me - creepy. Like the picture below...
Dr Secha let me know so people have respect for you when they fear you...
Everyone should be respected...
Attachments
IMG_20240423_224227.jpg
IMG_20240423_224227.jpg (36.04 KiB) Viewed 36 times
IMG_20240423_224357.jpg
IMG_20240423_224357.jpg (42.26 KiB) Viewed 36 times
IMG_20240416_175200.jpg
IMG_20240416_175200.jpg (40.71 KiB) Viewed 36 times
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I'm so excited Carnivale is extended! Have been spending April with Pazuzu, daily work. So, Carnivale has been on the back-burner.

Meditation 4, the Fun House. I saw soo much more than I wrote about. Let's see what I can remember now, after sleeping lol!

First of all, the fleshy walls are one of my favorite things ever!! I recall this from last year and really revel in it. Each squishy, fleshy place in the funhouse lifts my spirits.

Dr. Sechah...I cried from relief when he arrived. My whole being had missed him & was entirely relieved to see him again. I almost can't believe I waited all month to do this meditation.....a true mystery.

Dr. Sechah worked on my back including the shoulder section. Like last year, I had immediate results. He's amazing. He had to make me watch the "doctor's distraction", meaning the fleshy creatures. I couldn't stop focusing on him. I love him so much.

When I finally tore my attention away from the Great Doctor, the flesh creatures were so precious. Pu'yaa, Ku'yaa & Brain ( my 3 flesh creatures from last year) hugged me. Reminded me they haven't left me. Pu'yaa rubbed my cheekbone with his boney bits. Soo sweet. And then, we saw 100 bubbles: my Baba. Who we already wrote about....

The 3 sides of me were super fascinating. Per usual, with Akeltas meditations. Also, I think I might have a little extra childish energies. Perchance Carnivale is really my forte and my specialty. A place to be free, to play, to release into full creativity. No rules, no compulsory penitentiary. (School, work, ya know...forced jail time for humans).

I believe I need to journal on the 3 sides. And do the meditation again lolol!
Karen S

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”