Meditation 4: Demonic Twisted Funhouse of Hell

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Meditation 4
Demonic Twisted Funhouse of Hell
Every Carnival has a Funhouse... well this one has also been called a Madhouse. You have heard stories and whispers of what is inside. It is a place where one is faced with elements of their soul and are forever transformed. It is an experience, an awakening of the inner child, an exploration of the dark child and a transformation of the mask to the true self. Those who enter are faced with elements and sides of themselves. They are faced with the inner truth of their soul.

The fun house is a symbol of the subconscious. A symbol for what is buried. It is a frightening experience. There are many houses all over the world. Some horror-filled, some excitement-filled. They all excite the senses and heighten our awareness. They can also represent our frustration. Situations we feel trapped by, events in our life that we are stuck in. This Funhouse is one of transformation, revealing those elements and sides to you that are trapped and need to be released. Walking through the fun house and coming face to face with elements of yourself can release these frustrations and release these sides and initiate you into an energetic transformation and awakening.

The funhouse puts you in touch with the sides of your self that are often ignored and repressed. That voice in your head you wish you listen to who turns out more often than not to be right. In the darkness of the funhouse you can hear these voices, these whispers and you can face the truth that you have tried to hide.

Trigger Warning...

When I started doing this meditation it took on a life of its own and some areas are rather Dark... If you are disturbed by dark topics or frighten easily, please be warned that there are sections in this meditation that can be rather dark and might be disturbing to some participants.
Do the meditation below then post your experience!

The meditation can be found below.

Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Kore Serpens
Patron Deities: Satan, Lilith, Sonnelion, Azazel, Kali ma, Belial
Your favourite Demon?: Hellborn, Archane, Mutilation, Chaos, Noble, Devotion, Imps

The Mutilation Dr. sees me watching a black and white creature…she looks like a small child with pig-tails and has very large dark eyes. I watch her but she holds back so I turn toward a red and blue blobby creature that is hiding and following me. It is just a blob with no eyes and has a wounded hurt feel to it. It catches my heart.

The Dr. says that they found it surrounded by some creatures who were pulling it apart and it was badly wounded. It is Wounded, they tell me, and they saved the creature for me.
I turn to my twin…. I feel her embrace of them….

As soon as I accept the red/blue one, the little black and white creature runs towards me. The red /blue being climbs my leg and sinks its teeth into me and attaches. The b/w one shows her teeth and politely draws blood from my finger. She takes the red/blue ones hand and together they hold onto me. they seem a pair. ….they remind me of twins…..

I tell the Dr. that I will look after them and thank him and Nefaria.

Love me, was written across my heart…. And revealed on the flower - Love Me.

The 3 aspects of me appeared as a black skinned me with long curly black hair and black eyes. She was cut in two halves and the third part was my backside.

First message: I love me. I bless myself. I watch over me, always. I watch carefully over every detail. I care… I am always watchful, nothing comes in that I do not notice. I am watching over your being.

Second message:: I am a Serpent. I desire… I desire Me. I am your Beloved - I desire one thing: that you love me. Love yourself/Me beyond anything.

Third part was the back of me. I know that I have eyes in the back of my head so I gently part my hair and look for the eyes; the message: “ I see everywhere. I see everything. I believe in myself….. I believe in Me. I am surfacing - I wish for you to listen and know that I am believing. I am believing in me.

I hear music …. I feel a sun within myself at the same moment that I see it outside. Beautiful orange and pinks and gold….swirling…. We watch Zenethea dancing and are entranced, and suddenly, I don’t know when , it’s a bit of a blur, I feel my flesh creatures emerge.
They are dancing together, revelling in Zenetheas energies. They look so happy and strong. We are being strengthened together and I feel their joy. They’ve completely changed! They’ve perked right up!

I feel my inner strength and they are a part of it. The red/blue one no longer feels wounded. She isn’t a walking flesh wound. She shows her teeth, her mouth is small and she has many razor sharp white teeth. She is smiling and appears whole and confident. She holds hands with the b/w one. They feel so much a part of me now.

I recognize the Twin energies within these two, they’re connected and glowing.

There was a moment where we’re about to go home and they stop, their happy faces watching me. I can feel such intense carnival energies surrounding them and they’re smiling and happy but they’ve stopped. I hesitate trying to read the energies.

Zenethea asks the question of me soundlessly: ‘To leave the Carnavale behind and take them home is to let the wounded heal … and go outside to play. Am I ready to be what I am and let the walking wounded be healed and taken out in the daylight to play? ‘

‘Yes. I reply. Yes.’

The Twins are healed - the Twins are One.
Zenethea lets me take them home. It’s Time to go outside and play.
"Good morning. I see the assassins have failed….”

”In the end it doesn't matter who or what you are - only that you've been embraced by all that you've become ... "
karenwpi
Patron Deities: Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Uphir, Pazuzu, Chernobog
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I just love carnivale! Dr. Sechah is amazing, I felt his strong presence. He's really soothing & healing. It was distracting for a little while & then I zeroed in & really watched the flesh creatures. One definitely stood out. He has about 100 bubbles that are connected via a viscous substance. The bubbles gather information from the environment, each one gathers a world of data which you can see swirling like energy. Underneath he is blobby. Black on top, ivory-grey on the bottom. The black bubbles shine & are alot like soap bubbles, really clear as they distend. Name...baby. no...Baba.

Baba comes home with me at the end.

In the midst, the twists & turns of the funhouse will render my sharing non-chronological most likely. So, in the midst and muddle of this fun journey...I loved the clowns sewn on the wall. To me, they captured the historical torment experienced by so many comedians aka jesters.

My three sides: First was a small Elven child peering out from behind alot of plants. She implants: my true self, trust myself, be myself. Next is a dragonny vast ocean of lava in myriad states. I see the molten, the compressed & cooled. The life blood. Third, is myself as I would imagine Weipwah to be (lol, she is my carnivale self this year!). My wild silver hair was trimmed, clean bangs, smooth lines. I kept walking forward & was tan, with earthy tones to my skin. Gold highlights here and there.

The word: "Maybe". I see it warbled on my heart. Then clear as a bell on the card. I understand what this means...it's my back-door escape route. Ack! Being faced with my weakness here.
Karen S

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”