Meditation 7: The Ferris wheel of Dark Ascension

Moderator: Akelta

ysabeau
Patron Deities: King Paimon, Thor, Skadi, Hades & Persephone, Leviathan, Uphir
Your favourite Demon?: Arachne, Serpentine, Necrosis, Void
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Meditation 7
Ferris Wheel of Dark Ascension
Get lost in the Darkness, Embrace the Ferris wheel of Dark Ascention and be taken o n a mystical and whimsical journey. Soar high above the Carnivale grounds and see where the darkness takes you. Do you feel the call in your heart for dark ascension? :shiftydevil:

Do the meditation below then post your experience!

**Disclaimer*** These meditations contain relaxing sounds and binaural beats. Please do not use them while driving, lifting heavy machinery, or performing any physical task where your attention is needed. Please do not use drugs or alcohol while using these meditations and if you do, you do so at your own risk, S&S and its affiliates assume no liability if any harm will come to you. ****
Two roads diverged in a wood and I -- I took the one less traveled by, and that made all the difference. - Robert Frost
Astarosche
Patron Deities: Azazel, Mammon, Marbas, Leviathan, Lucifer, my Companions, Clauneck, Choronzon
Your favourite Demon?: my Companions, Azazel

:devillove:

This meditation is one of my favourite meditation of Satan and Sons. Thank you.
I made this several times and I want to report about making this meditation with my beloved Dark Lord Rosier. He is the Demonic God of love, friendship and soulreparation. On the top of the Ferris Wheel I am confronted with my dark Sanctuary, something long forgotten in another dimension. On our way to the Ferris Wheel I took shy his hand. Our cabin was decorated with red and black roses. On the top we were in this room with candles and an old door as a gateway. My Astral Sight was OK. Lord Rosier let me know that he stayed by my side. Behind the door there was a tunnel, then we entered a Cathedral. There was a Being waiting for me, I could not see clear, sadness was rising and then I suddenly spoke: I want to be free. Lord Rosier gave me supporting energies in my heartchakra and Solar Plexus. And...we were back on the Ferris Wheel. I put my head on his shoulder.
We stayed for a while in the Carnevale energies.
Attachments
IMG_20240225_125049.jpg
IMG_20240225_125049.jpg (81.62 KiB) Viewed 41 times

Return to “Sombre Càrnivale Démoniaque 2024”