LoTP Chat Seminar February 16th 2014 - The Dark Lords

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

The first one is a discussion of the Dark Lords, also Called Demon Lords, and the second one which will be at 3PM PST, 6PM EST will be headed by Satyra and it will be a discussion on connecting and working with the Dark Lords.

What race of Demon does Lord Satan belong to?

TheFaerieOracle: Samael was a fallen Angel. He was the Left Hand of God.

Akelta: I would actually class Lord Satan as a Noble Demon though some of the Ancient Demons are harder to categorize. Actually, Satan and Samael are two different demons. The Left hand of God, though, is interesting as, if you take old text, you see God as Divinity (as some people do) and Satan, being on the Left hand, shows he sat on the divine council and that the path through him is a left handed path. It shows one of the many darker paths to divinity, in this case, divinity of the self.

TheFaerieOracle: Just like Azazel and Azrael get jumbled and a whole lot of others. It's like someone took gods, angels and a freaking lottery tosser and threw them together and started making labels.

Akelta: This is so true, Nycto, especially with Satan, Lucifer, & Samael; they do really all get jumbled.

Lord Mammon

Akelta: The First Dark Lord we are going to be talking about is one I have worked with for the Last 7 Years, he is also one that I have worked quite intimately with and is quite unknown: Lord Mammon.

Lord Mammon speaks with wisdom and clarity on many practical things and has a lot of wisdom to impart and share when it comes to commerce, business, manifestation, money, taxes, asset protection, negotiations and guiding one to find resources and information that is essential to helping them grow on their path.

Lord Mammon can easily bring you anything you want, but he does not work that way; some demons will just present opportunities to you. Mammon deals with mindset and helping one to remove blocks of poverty mentality and to help one embrace the rich energies that are around us. He says we are surrounded by abundance and prosperity, and it is through gratitude that we discover it.

Mammon, I find, is a talker, but he does not work with everyone. When he chooses to work with you and share his wisdom, it is life-changing, and he gives harsh lessons, like harsh ones, but they always get you to where you want to go. He is wonderful for someone who wants to start a business & he also gives advice in taxes, asset protection, structural set up, corporate set up and positioning yourself. He says so many jewels of wisdom and really puts things in simplistic terms everyone can understand and appreciate. His past, though, is not a funny, pleasant one. He has been forcefully summoned, bound and forced to submit and well-blasted with a blasting rod. It is very important when working with or approaching him to be respectful.

Satyra: Yet when he works with someone, he’s very friendly in my opinion.

Akelta: Well, he says a lot of wealth he has helped create and even, sometimes, he was forced to against his will; he says that he does not judge the species by the actions of a few individuals and he would appreciate the same courtesy, though he does not expect it. Satyra: A blasting rod is an implement of torture to keep entities under control. It causes great pain when they don’t comply.

Akelta: When he chooses to work with you he, is there. I have always been able to connect with him when I needed him and he has always answered my questions. He is very devoted to those who are devoted to him and to their own improvements.
Satyra: You have to understand, though, that at one point demons and entities/spirits were seen as simply tools to achieve a goal, so respect was not always given as it should have been.

Satyra: They will have eventually gotten a smackdown, yes. lol

Akelta: Well for me, a mentor of mine gave me Mammons Sigil and told me to contact him. He said he might not answer but be persistent and give offerings. Like flowers, burn incense, he loves gold. lol I actually worked with a Hellenic witch and we both called them and two different beings came. You also have to be willing to follow his advice, even when it is uncomfortable. Very uncomfortable and he will give you exercises that stretch you. He also watches your intent. Do you really want what you say you do? A lot of people say they want things but are not willing to go the distance to get it.

Demons are ancient and have existed for many years. Stretch yourself, grow, expand, and move beyond your current limitations. Let’s say you have a business where you need to talk to people, but you are scared of talking to people. Mammon would be like, ”So you need to talk to 10 people a day.” Something like that, helping you to overcome the blocks that hold you back. Mammon is always there with you, through and through, and will offer guidance and support along the way.

He also likes to well-nudge you to take the action. He looks for people who have that mindset and that desire to go forth and make things happen, take massive action; the person who will do forth and not just sit on the side lines. He is brilliant as well. He showed me how to set up my taxes in the most amazing way, and has guided me to deductions I didn’t even know existed.

I will tell you about my first session with Mammon. When I called him, I actually did a ritual summoning him to the physical. He appeared and looked at me and I told him what I wanted, and he showed me many images of what I was going to have to do, and what I was going to have to work through to overcome. He really becomes like a Mentor. And when I run into trouble, I always find he is there, guiding me and showing me what I need to do. One thing I do, I like to have him channeled through my husband, lol because my husband is a great channeler, then it becomes like having a conversation. Satyra: It’s worth pointing out that the word demon means divine intelligence replete with wisdom.

Akelta: Well, there are old rituals that bind them <Demons> and constrain them. If the Demon ever gets out of the hold, it usually ends badly and is probably why demons are seen in the negative light that they are. Because they have a lot of power and if, someone was torturing me and hurting me, well I would not be happy as well.

Demonolators who have been working with demons for years without shields, at times I might have, have not had problems working with Demons, because they know how to approach them and they know how to show them respect. They are not mean and cruel to them. Demons are very forgiving, but if you are flat out rude to them, or try to hurt them, then they strike and they strike hard. You would fight to get out. I prefer the invitation ones as well. Seeking council with the Dark Lords, inviting them to join me for tea. You can do a ritual to them and just ask them to come for a visit. I have had some dark Lords that I have only worked with once, others I develop a long relationship with. Simple courtesies and manners go a long way. I am not a fan of those rods at all. In fact I think they are barbaric and horrific.

Satyra: The invitation method is what we call invocation. It’s not calling the demon into you, it’s inviting the demon to attend your ritual. We never evoke. And it is so simple and gets such great results.

Satyra: From a demonolatry perspective, Invocation simply means invite. Evocation means to force attendance. Same things, different definitions to terminology. On the demonolatry path, inviting a demon into your body is channeling.

Akelta: I agree, knowing ones definitions is important. I find, so often, a lot of fighting happens because people are arguing the same point, only they are using different terms. It is interesting.The old Rituals are barbaric. I read one with poor Orobas, where he was threatened, and I was so upset.

Akelta: Satyra has a cool post she is working on about why some beings are seen as male and, to others, as female. It is great research and great information. It will be posted on S&S.

Satyra: Thank you. It’s an interesting article.

Lord Azazel

Akelta: Ok, moving on. Lord Azazel. I have known him longer than I have known Lord Mammon. I met Lord Azazel when I was 15. I was really learning about the Dark Lords and doing a lot of research and, well, a friend of mine told me about him. I was really curious, so I did a meditation and was taken to a cave. This cave has been a meeting place for us for many years. He lets me vent when we meet and I find he really talks me through things and has done many healings on me in the past.

Lord Azazel, I met many years ago and he has been my guide for many levels of spiritual growth and development. He has been an ear to listen, and a voice of reason who has guided me and worked on me on everything from healing to psychic development, to spiritual journeys, to just being there when I needed someone to talk to. He is exceptionally powerful and has an insane amount to share, yet he is also kind and can be fun to talk to. Azazel, ok I will tell you this, we did get into a fight one day. I was being really stubborn and he got mad at me. But usually it is to help me and to get a point across that I am being bull-headed.

Akelta: There is an old thought process, Crowley even thought that in the beginning but over time and working with Demons he came to the conclusion that they were outside of us and a being of their own. Wearing their sigils are very empowering.
Satyra: I wear a sigil daily. I wear Ronoves’ sigil when I’m studying, Mammon’s when I need business inspiration and advice, Satan’s when I'm doing heavy ritual work, etc. Akelta: Cheese makes beautiful Sigil Jewelry.

Akelta: Azazel is very close to me, like an old friend who is always there for you and will support you in your darkest hour. You know we are human and, sometimes, they do push our buttons to make us grow. When we have our outbursts, it means they have hit a block and that gives us an opportunity to change and remove that block. I have never had to sign a contract to sell my soul. Mammon asks that I listen to him and trust him and follow his instructions. Azazel can be a complete hard Ass!

A funny thing…the one conversation I had with Mammon about the afterlife was regarding my husband’s uncle who died. And I asked if he was ok, and Mammon said he was fine he went home, but he went the other way. His soul essence, and he was very Christian, so he went to the afterlife that was where his energies lied. So they seem to have no interest in souls. Some Sludge monsters want to eat us, and selling the soul to them means that you remove your shields and let them in to feast. From what Mammon said, those with who your energies resonate with come to help you. Or different beings of death like reapers, death angels, death demons, come to help you move on. Sludge monsters are BA creatures that really are bent on destruction and consumption of our energies to grow in power. They are very dangerous. They can come from all over, but they have realms which, well, no one should ever visit. One of the foundations of the Left Hand Paths is freeing yourself from your own mental prison.

Lord Satan

Akelta: We can talk about Satan next, he was one of the two I have to get through. The other is Lord Leviathan. Lord Satan has wise, fatherly energies and radiates this amazing energy that reveals his power and status. When he arrives, you know it is him and the first time I met him, I was humbled and honored by his presence. I always feel safe when he is around and he speaks in a very strong, gentle voice. He also can sense your deeper troubles and will often go above and beyond to help you raise your energy vibrations and liberate yourself from troublesome thoughts.

He actually saved me the first time I met him. I ended up going to a summer camp, with people who were very narrow-minded and prejudiced. It was a very nasty place. I was going through a really rough time in my teenage years. I really didn’t fit in. I was very depressed. And going to their camp did not help at all. I ran away from the camp and was crying in the forest, and was just feeling very bad and going to some dark places. I heard him. I knew my path. I have been working with Demons since I was 6. But I had never met Lord Satan.

Satan is a father; he has very fatherly energies and when he came to me, I felt very protected. He spoke with me and showed me that different is good and we are all unique and it is an illusion to try to all fit in and be the same. He says diversity makes us who we are and I should not let their words bother me. They knew I was different. Also, the Tarot card I brought did not help. He is wise, and offers insights into human behaviors and showed me that they did it because they were scared; they wanted to fit in and didn’t want to be on the receiving end. He said those on the receiving end are the strong ones, and they can rise to be leaders. This group was a nightmare. My step dad, who is a psychic, said that when he dropped me off, his gut instinct was to grab me and take me home because he had never felt so much concentrated evil in one place, but he said no against his better judgment. He talked himself down. It was the councilors, too—actually, it was funny: a family friend of mine was a counselor and, the second day, she disappeared and I found out she went home because she was having the same trouble I had. They are not all evil, but they tend to be very cruel. The irony is they thought I was the evil one. The Witch. lol

Some people use their experiences to rise above; others use it as an excuse for deplorable behaviors. My family is ridiculously open. I got lucky. I never experienced the prejudice until I got in the real world. It was shocking, and hurt. Lord Satan is the father of the fallen, the rejected and the one who do not abandon those in need. He is powerful, insightful, kind, vicious if you mess with his children, and looks out for those under him. He also works with dark Divinity. The dark side of divinity. I have always called him Satan, he may have a lot have other names.

Akelta: My family has a habit of dealing with JW's in interesting ways. My Nonno chased them away with an Ax, my Opa sprayed them with a hose, and my step-dad said they could talk to him about god if he could talk to them about Lucifer. My whole family is crazy and open like that. I preferred hanging out with them over my peers. One of my goals is: I want the LHP's Demonolatry, Luciferianism & Satanism to be seen as just another path that we can choose to follow.

Akelta: Satan has 9 wives and well over 2500 children I have counted. LOL He is ancient. He has had a lot of time. It is fun! And it is all part of the spiritual world; it is a big enough place for all of us. I was at a family reunion one of my Sons of Satan V brought me to, and I was counting and asking qestions. Lol It was so much fun, I have my cards read by a Demon card reader with these incredible cards. It was really accurate.

He has a Devil/Demon form as well as a humanoid form, with massive horns and can be incredibly scary looking; dark skin, black hair. He has solid black eyes, no white, and a sinister smile.

Lilith is not one of his wives; that is a misconception. Lilith slept with Samael at the red sea. She is an untamed goddess. I am actually being called to work with her this year. Satan is ancient, so they have had the children over time. And as the other children became adults they go and live their own lives. He has helped me be a better parent.

Some of the Demonesses have many, many husbands. Actually there is an interesting dynamic: one of Satans wives, has three husbands aside from him herself. At the same time; they are very polygamous. lol Some of them are loyal, others have open relationships, others have approved sex buddies; they can be very open. I honestly would love to have three husbands myself, or maybe another wife. lol I have a joke with a friend of mine, that she is my wife. And another female friend of mine, the joke is she is my husband and husband to my other friend who is my wife. Some demons are like that as well; mad womanizing hounds! lol

Akelta: I will have to share a conversation I had with Mammon on Santa. I was asking him about Santa and he said, “Well, technically, I could be Santa. How many beings do you think has the budget to pull off that yearly operation?” Some say Santa is Odin as well, Odin rides an eight-legged reindeer and delivers presents to children who leave their boots by the fire place.

Akelta: <Mammon> has blonde, almost white hair and piercing blue eyes.

Akelta: It is sad when, a lot of times, there are troubled youth who use the path as a rebellion against their own pain. UGGG WE DON"T SACRIFICE PEOPLE! Sorry, I had to get that out there. This is the reason why education needs to be brought to light, education on this path. I am trying so hard to get out there and show the positive, balanced side because this path is broken; there is so much negativity and fear around it. When some people are drawn to it and need to find their balance within it. What is funny is, think of the spiritual world this way: there are many gods, deities, demons, and they all exist but we all have different energies in us and we are called to different beings by those energies, so really this path needs to been seen as an acceptable one. But also, people on this path need to accept the paths of others. That is why I am so open to educate. It is important that people are informed.

Akelta: I see demons in their energetic state; they have a black energy I call Demonic Dark Energy, it is very beautiful. Within the black are colors. Divines are very colorful, whereas like Mutilation are murky and hazy, Hellborns are fiery and volcanic. I always love reading about other people’s experiences in the Demon Realms.

There are so many demon realms, some are nice and peaceful, others are insane. lol When I conjure, I actually look for demons who want to work with humans for everyone’s betterment; that is one of the guidelines and, also, Demons who also want to spread the positive image. It is funny because sometimes demons come to you and it feels right; sometimes they are there helping you from the shadows and now want to come through. Other times, they just want to work with you. Matching is not really a solid science--there are many reasons one can be called.

I have had a conjuring session where 20 came through at once and I was like, “Ummmm, please everyone form a line. I need to connect with all of you.” They were a mix…I could not believe it. I had Abyssal, Noble, Spectral, Hellborns. Basically, I go through and confirm their identity. That is the most important. Once identity is confirmed, I connect with them, one at a time, and then begin gathering details on them.

I have been doing it a long time. I actually worked as a personal conjurer for an Arab man. I have been reading energies for many years. I take a sample of their energy, then I ask them to share what they are. They write it for me and I compare what they wrote to the energies I received. Conjuring is a lot of fun--there is the technical aspect of it, then there is the practical aspect of it that takes years to learn. We learned from each other. He has a very smart man.

I do have one funny story. When I was 12, I became a binding to a female being in another universe. It is a long story and I will be posting about it soon on my blog, but in her world humans are seen as sinister and violent and most of her race (they are a very magickal race) won't deal with humans. I have been around this stuff since I was a child. Yeah, it is strange, it is like she has a crystal in her room that I can hone into and go visit her, it is like I am attached to it. Yeah, when I met her she asked me if I wanted to be linked so I said, “Hell yeah” and she bound, in a similar manner as I do, me to the crystal. I cannot pronounce her name. Their work is very magickal--they work magick into everyday life, so most of their race follows a magickal path. Her race, they have some pretty sinister views of us. They look very different, though, she has feelers on her head for detecting energy and her finger tips have a sensor on them that detect spiritual energy they have like the equivalent of many psychic eyes. She is open and wants to remove the prejudice and loves to work with dangerous creatures. lol That is how a lot of demons feel. She says that is why we were brought together, our commonalities. She said humans are considered dangerous, but she wants to show they are not all that way. They call her path the dark ways. They have a physical world, it is interesting, but you can see the spiritual energy. 

Akelta: Azazel gave me a gift when I was younger, the power of focus, I can get done in and hour what it takes most to get done in 4. Focusing is an incredible skill to develop. I walk a dark path but I do work with both. Light and dark. Demons are my specialty though. They are on a closer energy level to us. One of the problems with focusing is where your brain gets on one track it can be hard to jump around. Yes, there are demons that are open to having a binding of their human. Sometimes even just boing around them will neutralize sludge and make you feel better. They are here to help us. We are a challenge, they get to use their abilities to help us, teach us things.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Vixen

Thank you for posting this Akelta!
cotton candy delirium
...madness like sugar
sweetness
still dark
but colored
ravenous ecstasy
in cookies cream
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Really great information, thank you Akelta ^^
akelta wrote:You know we are human and, sometimes, they do push our buttons to make us grow. When we have our outbursts, it means they have hit a block and that gives us an opportunity to change and remove that block.
This really stuck out to me and I will be keeping this in mind. I've been looking at things that I have a strong reaction to and questioning why I react the way I do.
akelta wrote:He actually saved me the first time I met him. I ended up going to a summer camp, with people who were very narrow-minded and prejudiced. It was a very nasty place. I was going through a really rough time in my teenage years. I really didn’t fit in. I was very depressed. And going to their camp did not help at all. I ran away from the camp and was crying in the forest, and was just feeling very bad and going to some dark places. I heard him. I knew my path. I have been working with Demons since I was 6. But I had never met Lord Satan.

Satan is a father; he has very fatherly energies and when he came to me, I felt very protected. He spoke with me and showed me that different is good and we are all unique and it is an illusion to try to all fit in and be the same. He says diversity makes us who we are and I should not let their words bother me. They knew I was different. Also, the Tarot card I brought did not help. He is wise, and offers insights into human behaviors and showed me that they did it because they were scared; they wanted to fit in and didn’t want to be on the receiving end. He said those on the receiving end are the strong ones, and they can rise to be leaders. This group was a nightmare. My step dad, who is a psychic, said that when he dropped me off, his gut instinct was to grab me and take me home because he had never felt so much concentrated evil in one place, but he said no against his better judgment. He talked himself down. It was the councilors, too—actually, it was funny: a family friend of mine was a counselor and, the second day, she disappeared and I found out she went home because she was having the same trouble I had. They are not all evil, but they tend to be very cruel. The irony is they thought I was the evil one. The Witch. lol
This gave me chills. I know the feeling of being surrounded by narrow-minded/prejudiced people all too well and being treated badly just because I was different. It's suffocating.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Heimdall
Your favourite Demon?: Each one of my demonic familiars
Number of Demon Familiars: 7

Yeah!

Thank you for posting this Akelta.

:death2:

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”