Lord Uphir Third Eye Attunement from Demon Temple!

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satyra wrote:Here it is everyone! We, the Priestesses at Demon Temple are pleased to announce the long awaited Third Eye Attunement, Activation and Cleansing cast with the AMAZING Demon Lord Uphir! Right now we are offering it at OVER a 50% discount for a limited time! Come check us out!

http://www.satanandsons.com/product/uphirthirdeye" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I had my third eye attunement done by Lord Uphir and things have been just Great I am hearing my companions now whom I just love to be able to not just hear them but to see them as well the best thing I could have done this year was having my third eye attunement working done thanks
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Just got mine done! I was entirely busy and lost track of time when the working was happening but I am a lot more physically exhausted than I should be. I look forward to sleeping as I feel something is going to be made apparent tonight when I sleep :) I'll post my write up whenever I get it and update on my progress :)
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
user4558013
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

Okay the writeup just came in and it brought tears to my eyes (which seems to always end up being a normal reaction for me whenever I experience something really spiritual or talk about something very spiritual and sometimes ends up being an indicator for how..real something is? Not that it was ever in question of Akelta's and her coven's abilities but I just found it amusing that the moment I started reading my writeup I got that instant reaction)

Okay so the night that it was being worked on. I totally lost track of time so I didnt end up getting into a meditative state which I am dissappointed about but that is totally on me since I had plenty of time to prepare myself for it. When I finally was not distracted and getting ready for bed I noticed I was a LOT more tired than usual, but also I just had the feeling or knowing that something was going to happen when I went to sleep. (which I was right! :crazy: ) It may not be much for some but I found it quite amusing. I dont remember my dream now but I don't believe it had much relevance to anything spiritual, but when I woke up I was just laying there for a few seconds and it felt as if an energetical hand basically smacked me on my forehead as if I should have had a V8 :shocked: which I find hilarious now but at the time I am not going to lie it ended up spooking me for a minute because I never experienced anything like that, but also I had NO idea who would have done that since I do have quite a few companions but only one that I put a LOT of focus on my Demonic master vampire (I am embarrassed to say that) but at the time I wasn't sure if it was one of my companions or some random spirit/entity. but looking back it didn't feel negative in the slightest, I feel it was moreso just them kind of smacking me and reminding me to stay focused and that I have no excuses, especially after I got the wonderful working done from akelta. BUT IM going offtrack.

After that I haven't experienced anything else yet but that is mainly because I was waiting for the writeup to begin the exercises, so here is the writeup:

"We started the working with an in-depth scan of Patricks shielding system. It seems like there is a foundation being build though there is some areas that could be improved. There are not a lot of layers in the shield, he can double up the shield layers and add different colours and even elements to the shield like lightning and swords. Some shields are really detailed, others are more simple like the white light shield. This does depend heavily on personal preference. With Patrick I can see that there is a shield layer that is starting to grow. Confidence and strength in one self and their abilities help the shields to stay strong and develop over time. Overcasting them also helps to keep them strong.

We also surrounded Patrick with a white energy to help strengthen his shields and give him extra protection. We cleansed his aura and removed any negative energies that could impact his shields.

From there we moved to the third eye chakra. Patrick has an awakening third eye and it is very curious. The energies were aware of us and it was quite beautiful how it followed us and I could tell it was trying to make sense of us and translate what was coming. It was a very positive experience. The Third eye is quite healthy actually, it is just learning about itself and it’s abilities. It has a soft purple colour and has a very curious and inquisitive nature, but very gentle, and that I think is a foundation for Patrick’s abilities,

We surrounded the chakra in a soothing purple energy that is designed to promote growth and awakening of his natural abilities, and we worked deep into the layers of the chakra using a light purple energy to gently begin attuning the chakra to various spiritual frequencies and opening it up to different spiritual stimulus. The chakra really is in an area of growth so our focus was mostly to assist this awakening and help it with it’s foundation.

We then moved to the connection points which were in a stage of growth. Some where still growing and some were being strengthened by energies. We used a light violent energy to strengthen the connections and bring them into alignment with the flow of energies. We also used a white violet energy to nurture and grow the other connections and help to support them in their growth and development. We surrounded the connections in a blue energy to also promote focus and concentration and to support them with building a communication foundation. We then helped to strengthen the connections that were attached and provide energetic attunements to various energy frequencies.

From there we moved to the pineal gland. It was not fully connected to divine source but it did have a warm glow to it. We worked with the energies to stimulate them and connect them to the crown chakra. Uphir then massaged the pineal gland to relax and rejuvenate it’s energies. He massaged it deep into the energy layers while we added a golden divine energy to help strengthen it’s connection to divine source. As we worked the golden energies into the gland we saw that it’s own natural energies started to glow and awaken and the golden energy started flowing through the connections to the chakra and creating a powerful energy flow.

From there moved to the mind and did a deep cleanse that was designed to remove negative or scattered energies and smooth the layers of the mind. We also worked to lay the start of a communication foundation that is designed to help the mind focus and learn to translate spiritual energies that are received from the third eye chakra. As we laid the blue energies we noticed that it did begin to connect to the third eye and energies were moving through it. We ran energy then through the chakra to make sure that everything was flowing smoothly. We surrounded the system in a healing and empowering white light energy and then we closed the sacred space with Lord Uphir.

I did ask for Akelta to take a look at my shielding if she had the time while she was here energetically to let me know how my shielding is just so I had a better idea of what all is going on with it since I felt very lacking so the advice and her looking over it helped immensely in ways that I don't think many understand. I've been a very spiritual person for bout 6-7 years but shielding I felt has never been my strong suit so getting that opinion from an outside source means a lot to me.

And the writeup is so amazing to me because for one, it seems like such a unique experience Akelta had and I am happy that she got to experience it (I hope that doesn't come off as shallow or anything) and I am especially happy that she shared it with me. And not that I honestly EXPECTED any problems with sludge it was pretty refreshing and positive to see that I wasn't struggling much at all with sludge. And when she started describing everything, it resonated so deeply for me. I always always ALWAYS work with purple energy. When I am doing any energetical work on others or even myself it ends up being a very light purple energy, even with my shielding. And how people see me astrally they always comment on the amount of purple that they see and it's always in my aura.

Overall I am very happy with the experience and I think it's worth so much more than the price that is listed. I am so thankful to have had the working done and I am very excited to start the exercises that are provided along with the writeup. Words can't express how happy and appreciative this has made me. :devillove:
Start and end every conversation with laughter.

You might as well laugh now because you’re going to laugh about it when you're further down the road anyways.
PhoenixRising
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: DC K
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

So you got your write-up the day after the working was performed...It's been a week since last Thursday when I had it done. I haven't got mine yet so I'm sorta worried lol
Like the phoenix that rises from the ashes I am eternal !!!
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

PhoenixRising wrote:So you got your write-up the day after the working was performed...It's been a week since last Thursday when I had it done. I haven't got mine yet so I'm sorta worried lol
Don't be worried. Thats not uncommon when there is a backlog of workings to do. they do a lot of these workings and sometimes there is a rush of them so it takes a few days or so to get the writeup . Its nothing to worry about , i promise :)
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
PhoenixRising

Thank You that really made me feel better with everything... I haven't got anything from S&S since i last got my DC back last year so i didn't know how things were now.
PhoenixRising

:) OKAY my write up was completed last night which gave me a sense of relief... Fascinating information indeed ,here is it :

"Initial scan of the third eye reveal an incredibly unique and powerful energy that is around Quinterrace’s third eye. This energy took me a bit to interpret which is why this write up has taken such a long time to complete as I wanted to represent it to the best of my abilities so that Quinterrace has an understanding of what to expect with his energy and how to work with it.

There is a very strong golden divine energy that is gentle positioned behind the third eye chakra. The chakra itself is comprised of golden, green and purple energies that are creating a very fascinating and incredible design around the chakra. The green energies are connected to his heart chakra and they are interwoven into the chakra that are aligned with incredible intuition. What is really fascinating is that this green energy is also connected to the crown chakra and flows with divine energy and guidance. This golden energy that surrounds his third eye is directly supported from his higher self and by tapping into it and merging it with his chakra he will be able to communicate and receive powerful messages from his spiritual companions. It is a really fascinating vibration of energy too, it has this unique natural divine qualities that he could shift and work with to connect to many different types of spiritual companions. I actually have never seen energy like this before and had to dig a bit into the archives to uncover it. It vibrates at a very neutral golden frequency and by tapping into it you might also be able to hear messages from the natural world. It is like a gateway to the whispers of the spirits and entities that reside there.

The violet energy is connected to his eyes and also his spinal cord, there is the potential for clairvoyance and also Clairsentience abilities that Quinterrace will be able to work with as he grows and nurtures his natural abilities.

The golden energies are very fascinating as they seem to be offering intense support from the crown chakra and from divine guidance. This energy could be shifted and used to directly connect him to his companions. Through further investigation received a separate exercise that he can do with his spiritual companions to increase and enhance communication. When working with his spiritual companions, he should envision them standing before him, then envision this golden light and see it reaching out and surrounding his spirit companions, he should see it surrounding them and creating a golden link of energies between his third eye and his spirit companion to create a powerful communication connection.

There was a bit of sludge energy that was surrounding the chakra. We began the working by removing the sludge energy that was around the chakra. We then moved into the layers and worked to remove tendrils of sludge that were trying to invade the chakra. As we removed them we coated the spaces left with an orange energy and we then filled them with green and violet energy that was matching the vibrational frequency to his natural chakra. We worked with the green energies opening up the centres from his heart chakra and released some blocks that were between them. We also worked with the violet energies and worked to strengthen and enhance them within the chakra and help them to grow. They were in beginning stages of growth and would need support in order to continue growing and thriving. We layered an energy over the chakra to help stimulate it’s natural abilities and to promote growth and development of his natural skills and abilities. We worked with helping clear away blocks that were deep within the chakra and we then worked to weave and infuse the golden energy into the chakra as it was providing a huge level of support. We also worked with the natural energies of the chakra to attune them to various spiritual frequencies and to help the energy grow and develop.

We moved to the connection points where we found blocks in the visual and audio connections. We worked to clear them away and open them up so that energies were able to flow smoothly. We then coated the connection in a blue energy that was designed to promote focus and concentration of the energies and help to create a clear and powerful spiritual signal. We then also coated them in a violet energy matching the frequency of the third eye chakra in order to help link the mind to the chakra for clear translation. We then strengthened the connections and moved to the pineal gland.

The Pineal gland is directly connection to divine energies and with this unique golden energy we worked with it to link it to the crown chakra and help to unify this golden energy with the rest of the chakra. Uphir used a massaging technique on the gland to relax and rejuvenate the gland and help open up the energy centres even more to this unique energy. From there we moved to the mind and found some false darkness that we removed using a white healing energy. We then did a deep cleanse of the mind and began layering a blue energy that is designed to promote the building of a communication foundation to help his mind to translate and interpret spiritual energies. As we laid the foundation we also ran energy through the chakra to make sure that it was in working order. We did one final check and closed the session with Uphir.."
Elyun

PhoenixRising wrote::) OKAY my write up was completed last night which gave me a sense of relief... Fascinating information indeed ,here is it :

"Initial scan of the third eye reveal an incredibly unique and powerful energy that is around Quinterrace’s third eye. This energy took me a bit to interpret which is why this write up has taken such a long time to complete as I wanted to represent it to the best of my abilities so that Quinterrace has an understanding of what to expect with his energy and how to work with it.

There is a very strong golden divine energy that is gentle positioned behind the third eye chakra. The chakra itself is comprised of golden, green and purple energies that are creating a very fascinating and incredible design around the chakra. The green energies are connected to his heart chakra and they are interwoven into the chakra that are aligned with incredible intuition. What is really fascinating is that this green energy is also connected to the crown chakra and flows with divine energy and guidance. This golden energy that surrounds his third eye is directly supported from his higher self and by tapping into it and merging it with his chakra he will be able to communicate and receive powerful messages from his spiritual companions. It is a really fascinating vibration of energy too, it has this unique natural divine qualities that he could shift and work with to connect to many different types of spiritual companions. I actually have never seen energy like this before and had to dig a bit into the archives to uncover it. It vibrates at a very neutral golden frequency and by tapping into it you might also be able to hear messages from the natural world. It is like a gateway to the whispers of the spirits and entities that reside there.

The violet energy is connected to his eyes and also his spinal cord, there is the potential for clairvoyance and also Clairsentience abilities that Quinterrace will be able to work with as he grows and nurtures his natural abilities.

The golden energies are very fascinating as they seem to be offering intense support from the crown chakra and from divine guidance. This energy could be shifted and used to directly connect him to his companions. Through further investigation received a separate exercise that he can do with his spiritual companions to increase and enhance communication. When working with his spiritual companions, he should envision them standing before him, then envision this golden light and see it reaching out and surrounding his spirit companions, he should see it surrounding them and creating a golden link of energies between his third eye and his spirit companion to create a powerful communication connection.

There was a bit of sludge energy that was surrounding the chakra. We began the working by removing the sludge energy that was around the chakra. We then moved into the layers and worked to remove tendrils of sludge that were trying to invade the chakra. As we removed them we coated the spaces left with an orange energy and we then filled them with green and violet energy that was matching the vibrational frequency to his natural chakra. We worked with the green energies opening up the centres from his heart chakra and released some blocks that were between them. We also worked with the violet energies and worked to strengthen and enhance them within the chakra and help them to grow. They were in beginning stages of growth and would need support in order to continue growing and thriving. We layered an energy over the chakra to help stimulate it’s natural abilities and to promote growth and development of his natural skills and abilities. We worked with helping clear away blocks that were deep within the chakra and we then worked to weave and infuse the golden energy into the chakra as it was providing a huge level of support. We also worked with the natural energies of the chakra to attune them to various spiritual frequencies and to help the energy grow and develop.

We moved to the connection points where we found blocks in the visual and audio connections. We worked to clear them away and open them up so that energies were able to flow smoothly. We then coated the connection in a blue energy that was designed to promote focus and concentration of the energies and help to create a clear and powerful spiritual signal. We then also coated them in a violet energy matching the frequency of the third eye chakra in order to help link the mind to the chakra for clear translation. We then strengthened the connections and moved to the pineal gland.

The Pineal gland is directly connection to divine energies and with this unique golden energy we worked with it to link it to the crown chakra and help to unify this golden energy with the rest of the chakra. Uphir used a massaging technique on the gland to relax and rejuvenate the gland and help open up the energy centres even more to this unique energy. From there we moved to the mind and found some false darkness that we removed using a white healing energy. We then did a deep cleanse of the mind and began layering a blue energy that is designed to promote the building of a communication foundation to help his mind to translate and interpret spiritual energies. As we laid the foundation we also ran energy through the chakra to make sure that it was in working order. We did one final check and closed the session with Uphir.."
Love This Has Inspiration From it
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
PhoenixRising

HEHE yeah it really put a smile on my face ....
darkend_devil

After 2 years of waiting, I finally ordered my 3rd eye working with Lord Uphir. I can't wait til Sept 15th!

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”