Juno Jubiee - June 19th 2014 - Female Demonesses!

Free Pdf's and Resources from the Coven!

Moderator: Akelta

Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Lady Delepitiore and Lady Unsere - The Power of Female Demonesses

Akelta: Tonight’s topic is on Working with Female Dark Ladies, and we will be highlighting two very special Demonesses, Lady Delepitore and Lady Unsere.
Akelta: Ok, so this week in a celebration of women and our contribution to the occult, paranormal and supernatural. And in the Demon realm we all know the names Satan, Azazel, all very masculine demons. but so often the female demonesses, who are incredibly powerful in their own right, get overlooked. So working with Female demons can be a very different experience then working with male demons.

Satyra1: it is indeed 

Akelta: The Female demons can align very well with the feminine divine, which are naturally softer and more nurturing energies. Sometimes when working with male demons their force and power can be overwhelming. With Female Demons, it is softer and the energy seems to flow more fluidly. I have also found that the meetings are less structured and more relaxed.

Satyra1: I find being a woman working with the female demonesses also tends to bring out my feminine side stronger.

Akelta: This is very true Satyra, yes working with female demons can actually help you to connect with your feminine side and bring out those nurturing qualities, especially self nurturing qualities.

Nyctophilia: Like with most women - they're yin, receptive... not yang, dominant. So they respond to being received, rather than to energies where you wait for them to demand your attention. I wonder when my custom is called if it will be a demoness instead of a demon? With everything that's happened, that might be the most healing thing for me, but since I suck at reaching out for help, I'd need one who was more firm about reaching, herself... Huh. Things to think about when I'm ready.
Akelta: @ Nycto, yeah female demonesses they are big into self-healing and also self-care. Working with Unsere she flat out told me directly things I was doing to be a jerk to myself

Galadraal: I think most of us women are like that, Akelta

Drake: We're all horrible to ourselves, perks of getting caught up in the meatgrinder, also known as modern society.

Nyctophilia: Society kinda frames it in a lot of ways that we have to be perfect models and at the same time perfect hookers while still being perfect virgins, perfect mothers, perfect businesswomen, but not too perfect so the men don't get all creeped out by our success... So we're horrid to ourselves trying to be everything and beating ourselves up for failing.

Akelta: Unsere is considere a motherly demon, that was one thing she said before we began the heart work, she told he I was safe and that we could begin, it was very different then working with the male demons. Male demons are almost more systemized. Here is what we need to do; we are going to do it. Females it is let me help you through that and smooth the process, transforming and evolving. Though with the work I did with Unsere, I discovered something that was hidden, that needed that smooth energy to release it. We met in my higher world, and it was very casual, we sat down in very comfortable place in a beautiful natural environment and we just talked, she helped me to open up and really just reconnect with me.We did work as well as talk and heal.

Galadraal: Akelta, that's why I prefer men :-)

vixen: I prefer men for different reasons LOL

Akelta: LOL, hehe as we can probably tell most of my chat being about male demons. I love them as well. glorious men!

LotusFlame: Whats lady Delepitore like?

Satyra1: Lady Delepitore is great ☺ we will share some experiences about her in a few minutes

Satyra1: I had an interesting, not so nurturing experience with a Daughter of Leviathan yesterday lol

Galadraal: What happened, Satyra? Is that the one your sis spoke to me about?

Satyra1: LOL yes, she told me that i spend too much time pursuing my pleasures (casting, studying etc) and I need to declutter my work area . she was wonderful though. I needed that motivation because she then showed me how it could look if I was motivated enough. I asked her to stay until i totally renovated.

Akelta: Yeah she is cool! We were like, can you stay, and she is like NO I am meant for someone else, lol

Akelta: Back on topic, let’s start with Delepitore. Her details:
Lady Delepitorae / Delepitore - Demoness of Sorcery and Enlightenment
Her Demonic Enn: Deyen Pretore ramec Delepitore on Ca
She is tall and slender with blue/gray eyes. She possesses all knowledge of sorcery and carries with her an oak wand with a tip made of glazed crystal. She appears most often in blue robes and cloaks. Patient and reserved. Heed well not to anger her for she has powerful crazy friends. She is one to work with if you are looking to improve divination, spell casting, you natural abilities and if you wish to learn how to work with the universal energies form a magickal perspective.

Satyra1: it means she has nasty friends who kick ass if you aren’t respectful to her

eLuceo: what is the correct pronunciation of her name please?

Akelta: Del-ep-i-tor

Akelta: Delepitore will tell you right away what she expects if you're going to work with her and lays out what her expectation are. She lays it on the table and is very honest.

Satyra1: if you muck around and dont take it seriously she just won’t show up again until you are more mature on your path.

LotusFlame: @Satyra perhaps I’ll wait little bit before working with her than, I’d like to make a good first impression

Satyra1: @ lotus- it’s not about level of knowledge. It’s about maturity, if you know nothing and approach her but your intent is genuine, you will be fine.

Akelta: I will give you Unsere's details.. Lady Unsere - Demoness of Fertility and Sorcery. She is an ancient demoness. Actually another Ancient demoness who is one of Satan’s Wives is the equivalent of her twin, she is amazing, and considered a mother of demons.
Direction: Northeast
Colours: Green and White
Month: February
Season: Late Winter
Ritual: Wisdom, patience, motherhood
Unsere has deep green eyes like the fertile planes of Ireland. Her hair is dark brown with strands of spun silver. Her eyes smile and sparkle, she travels often in a cowl hooded cloak. Most memorable are her thin delicate pale hands. She dissolves as a mist. She is said to appear to women during or after childbirth the breath life into the infants. 

How I approached her, well she has an enn so I offered her flowers and lit candles and meditated chanting her enn and she can to me pretty fast.
She is very nurturing to work with, though she does not give all the answers, she offers guidance and wisdom and will help to guide you on the direction you need to go to find answers.

Her Enn is: Unsere task Lirach on ca ayar

eLuceo: May I have the pronunciation for her please?

Akelta: Un-seer

darkstarfyre: must be nice in the other dimensions can talk to so many people at once

Akelta: @ Darkstar, yes you can learn to communicate with lots of them at a time. I can do groups though that took me a few learn to learn to do that.

Nyctophilia: Akelta... are there good books on Demonolatry that have information on the Enns and the like?

Akelta: Yes, The Complete Book of Demonolatry by S.Connolly <3 I love this book, and all of Connollys work

Satyra1: Nyctophilia, you can also go to her site, http://www.demonolatry.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and download the Enn pdf for free. Actually there is a lot of free demonolatry related material there

LotusFlame: @Akelta i was wondering if any demonesses that like to take the form of a child predominatly come to mind?

Akelta: @Lotus, some do take the form of a child, they can sooth and help people from that form.

Akelta: She is very nurturing to work with, though she does not give all the answers, she offers guidance and wisdom and will help to guide you on the direction you need to go to find answers.

Galadraal: it seems they all do that, Akelta :-( no answers, just "guidance" LOL

Akelta: @ Galadraal, the most powerful transformations happened from our own efforts. Also, as Mammon told me a few time, I gave you the answer! You just weren’t able to hear it because you weren’t ready! Which he was right, once the shift happened I realized it was what he had been saying all along.

Galadraal: I know Akelta :-) I think I try too hard sometimes too LOL

Akelta: @Galadraal, yes that happens as well, Azazel is the one that usually tells me to stop doing everything go do something else and come back to it later, lol

Arianna: It's so annoying when they go "I can't tell you more, you won't understand right now" and after a while and a lot of frustration and anger and trying etc you finally do understand and you realize they'd told you what it was all along, only you didn't listen, you just thought you did!

Akelta: @Ari, LOL yes, though they are usually right

Arianna: yeah, they are. I just wish they could elaborate a little more, or that I could hear the details better. Azazel usually offers a simple phrase and I’m like "yeah ok, I could see this already. Anything else?" And he's repeat it until I stop asking. And usually a few days/weeks/months later I'll realize this phrase was the core of the issue, I needed nothing else if I had just explored this one phrase deeply enough.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
Galadraal
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

thank you so much for posting this
user524
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel

Oh cool, thanks for posting the transcript ladies! :devilclap:
Improvidus,
Apto, quad
Victum
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

Thank you so much for the notes! I had been planning to attend this chat and then at the last minute something came up and yeah...
vixen: I prefer men for different reasons LOL
ROFL vixen, hahahaha. I had to quote that cuz it made me laugh so hard XD <3
Akelta: @ Galadraal, the most powerful transformations happened from our own efforts. Also, as Mammon told me a few time, I gave you the answer! You just weren’t able to hear it because you weren’t ready! Which he was right, once the shift happened I realized it was what he had been saying all along.

Arianna: It's so annoying when they go "I can't tell you more, you won't understand right now" and after a while and a lot of frustration and anger and trying etc you finally do understand and you realize they'd told you what it was all along, only you didn't listen, you just thought you did!

Akelta: @Ari, LOL yes, though they are usually right

Arianna: yeah, they are. I just wish they could elaborate a little more, or that I could hear the details better. Azazel usually offers a simple phrase and I’m like "yeah ok, I could see this already. Anything else?" And he's repeat it until I stop asking. And usually a few days/weeks/months later I'll realize this phrase was the core of the issue, I needed nothing else if I had just explored this one phrase deeply enough.
LOL yup. All of that, 100%.

Great notes, thank you again :devillove:
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Satan and Sons Downloads and Resources”