Custom Conjure : Demonic Incubi and Succubi

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

fundude53

lol you too hard on him hes only trying to survive
Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

Hi, i would just like to ask about the Demon Succubi, the info in the listing is very helpful, but what is ment by 'true form' . I do have several Succubi that are Spirits and the listings said they are able to change their form to the desires of their companion.
Also are they different than other conjuerers Succubi, i know they are entities and not Spirits in your listings, do they come with a vessel or are they bound to you?
Also are they ready to work with or is that the purpose of the scrolls? I just want to get as much info on these ladies as possible, as in the near future would love to work with one.
I also notice about the note about having the right respect for them, so i'm guessing they are powerful. The reason i mention this is that on other sellers sites the respect side of things is not mentioned.
Any info would be great!
user309

Dorian wrote:Hi, i would just like to ask about the Demon Succubi, the info in the listing is very helpful, but what is ment by 'true form' . I do have several Succubi that are Spirits and the listings said they are able to change their form to the desires of their companion.
Also are they different than other conjuerers Succubi, i know they are entities and not Spirits in your listings, do they come with a vessel or are they bound to you?
Also are they ready to work with or is that the purpose of the scrolls? I just want to get as much info on these ladies as possible, as in the near future would love to work with one.
I also notice about the note about having the right respect for them, so i'm guessing they are powerful. The reason i mention this is that on other sellers sites the respect side of things is not mentioned.
Any info would be great!
I had replied you on your own thread. Go read up on it. I forgot to add something about the "spirit/entity" part. I doubt there is any "spirit" succubus. However, people tend to misused the terms and refers everything as spirit. There is a difference in spirit vs entity but most people just kinda accidentally called everything as spirit. As for the vessel, Priestess Akelta can do both body bind or vessel bind or even distance vessel bind. Just tell her what you need and she will mostly be able to do it.
fundude53

fundude53 wrote:i used to get a visit from what i think was a man raping incubus it was unbound and a wild one of cause. at the time i always thought i had dreamed it i used to laugh about it when i was telling the Mrs about getting raped by a ghost lol was not all bad though. well when i got into spirit keeping my first entities was 3 incubus and the conjurer told me how they had chassed another one off coss he was hanging around. they roughed him up sum and sent him on his way never too return. wish i could call him back he did the classic sleep paralysis trick got too say it was painful sometimes but i do wish i could call it back and offer it a chance to get a binding
just an update if anyone interested i have managed to track this being down was not a incubie at all he is a cross between djinn and demon hes really quite a character and he agreed to an offer of binding so happy ending
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

fundude53 wrote:
fundude53 wrote:i used to get a visit from what i think was a man raping incubus it was unbound and a wild one of cause. at the time i always thought i had dreamed it i used to laugh about it when i was telling the Mrs about getting raped by a ghost lol was not all bad though. well when i got into spirit keeping my first entities was 3 incubus and the conjurer told me how they had chassed another one off coss he was hanging around. they roughed him up sum and sent him on his way never too return. wish i could call him back he did the classic sleep paralysis trick got too say it was painful sometimes but i do wish i could call it back and offer it a chance to get a binding
just an update if anyone interested i have managed to track this being down was not a incubie at all he is a cross between djinn and demon hes really quite a character and he agreed to an offer of binding so happy ending
' Its Good to hear you were able to Track this being Down with Him being cross Between Dijinn and a Demon he most likely is a Handful Some Unbounds Can be Dangerous To anybody they Come Across But its Good To know you Have a Happy ending from this One >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Solis
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Belial, Clauneck, Bune, Astaroth, Mammon, ipos

Just purchased mine last night :wink:
Will be on a ramen noodle and cereal diet for a while lol but after seeing the sale I couldn’t focus on anything else :devilchain:

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”