Surprised and intrigued... That was interesting.

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

GreySkyMorning

I'm not 100% sure what just happened or how.

I've been interested in working with demons for quite some time, but have always been hesitant about higher ranking/well known demons, not out of fear, but out of... well, I suppose, feeling like I might bother them. They probably have a lot to do, and I suppose I don't feel worthy of that time.

I've had an interest in Azazel for a while now... and I think he just came to me. :o My chest started to feel really tight, and I was having consistent heart palpitations. It was really intense. I immediately began to pick up on it, and I thought in my head "Wait... wait wait wait..." I heard a soft chuckle in my head, "I've come to 'check you out'." and I gave a little sheepish "Hi." and after a moment he asked "Is this really what you want?" and I responded to him, a little hesitant "... I suppose so, yes." and he responded with a near immediate, serious "Do not 'suppose'. Do you, or do you not?"

Of course I finally gave a confident yes. He told me to "call him" if I were to need him.

On a semi related note, I've now reboosted my shield with energy filters. :lol: My chest still feels weird and that was maybe 10 minutes ago. Don't mind me, just... sitting here kind of in extremely surprised awe. I guess... I suppose me finally giving in to my curiosity (and therefore joining this forum - I've been interested in the darker side of the paranormal since I first began my journey a few years ago, so it's certainly not new) combined with thinking about him kinda... did that. Stuff always seems to happen to me so suddenly it almost makes it hard to believe. At least for me.

Now I'm curious. Has he been keeping an eye on me since I showed interest in him, just waiting until I fully opened myself up for this?

... Well. No heading back now. :cheekydevil:
With peace, Hound~

"He who increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."
He who increaseth sorrow, increaseth companions to viciously beat up that sorrow.
He who increaseth companions, increaseth joy.
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Grey:

Sounds like you had a boundary test or just a test in general. I had a similar experience with my now Patron deity Aranun. I invoked him for a specific need and he came on like a force field and knocked me to the floor (not intentionally) the energy was just more than I could take. He didn't leave, he stayed and for a week it was crazy energy intense, uncomfortable and anxiety ridden but once I raised myself up to a higher level it got easier. Now it's great, he gets intense sometimes and it feels funky but I kind of like it. I like how aggressive he is and love his intensity.

What you stated Azazel said reminds me of the very synchronic and symbolic song from Katy Perry Dark Horse "It's a yes, or a no, not maybe". With these guys you have to be sure and they will ask you over and over again and test your worthiness. Be sure you know them and that you are comfortable. It's a big commitment.

Great story, thanks for sharing

DD
GreySkyMorning

Actually now that you mention it, I believe he's still here, yeah... Or at least keeping a watchful eye. I didn't notice until I was doing something a few minutes ago (watching horses fight :lol:) and he made a little bemused comment. At least that lets me know my energy filters are working, so that's a plus.

I didn't mention in my first post, but as I was typing it, I began to feel a huge swell of an almost... "father figure admiration" feeling towards him, is the best way to describe it. It was.. odd, but very nice.
With peace, Hound~

"He who increaseth knowledge, increaseth sorrow."
He who increaseth sorrow, increaseth companions to viciously beat up that sorrow.
He who increaseth companions, increaseth joy.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”