Ways to protect yourself spiritually.

This is the the place to talk about your shielding practises and ask for feedback.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

When we start working with energies often times we can attract negative energies, it just is something that can happen, I find that having a good spiritual foundation can help with removing a lot of these energies and also having a good shielding foundation goes a long way to preventing them from coming back and keeping yourself safe from negative entities and energies.

Cleanses are always good as they can remove negative energies from your aura and also remove blocks. One of my favourite cleanses is really simple and relaxing, a sea salt and rosemary bath.

For shielding, shields can be very simple to create, they can also be very creative and I recommend playing with different energies and colours when making your energy shields to find ones that resonate with you. This is an example of a basic shield that is really simple to cast..

White/Gold Energy Protection Shield

This is a basic Protection shield that is designed to be easy to cast and helpful if you ever find yourself in danger or feel like you need extra protection. It is safe to cast at any time and ideally, when you begin your spiritual journey, should be cast when working with any magick or spiritual energies.

This shield is fairly simple to create. It is good in a situation where you feel like you are being attacked or have any sense of danger. It will protect you from any threatening forces you might encounter at this level of your journey.

1) Assume a comfortable position, take in three deep breathes, and close your eyes..

2) Direct your energies to your third eye, which is located roughly around your forehead. It's okay if you don't know exactly where your third eye is, as your energies will be received simply by consciously directing them at it.

3) See yourself inside your third eye. Envision a whit/golden light surrounding you and feel its warmth and safe energies flow through every part of your body.

4) Say out loud,

"I call to the true divine light, the light of life, of love, and protection. Surround me, come forth and shield me from any forces that should seek to do me harm."

Feel the energies of this white/gold light engulf your body and strengthen your soul, providing that essential first layer of protection. Make sure that you see yourself surrounded by the white/gold light in your mind. Repeat if you feel the need to.

5) Say out loud

"As long as the light of true divinity surround me, no negative forces shall harm me."
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
User4412

Hi what do you do if you cannot visualise colour? Can you not make a shield then?
wabil

Thank you Akelta :grouphug:
SerenitySpells
Patron Deities: Hades, Haagenti, Oriax, Morrigan,
Your favourite Demon?: King Paimon, Buer, Haagenti and Oriax
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

User4412 wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 6:12 am
Hi what do you do if you cannot visualise colour? Can you not make a shield then?
You can always say in your mind "there is white light around me" etc etc therefore you have put that intention out into the universe.
:witch:

“One cannot step twice in the same river” – Heraclitus

“The unexamined life is not worth living” – Socrates
JMoccult

Like Sengdroma said, it's the intention and what you project. Anybody can do it, just relax and go for it.

Return to “Protection, Shielding, Warding and Psychic Defence”