My Weird Perceptions On Working With Dark Energies

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

I don't know but sometimes demonic energies seem overwhelming to me. It's not that I have aversion to it, but I can't pinpoint where I am going wrong. A month back I went through some of the darkest days of my life. My mental health deteriorated to the point I became phobic of the people around me. I had a bad argument with my parents after which I sat on the floor breaking down in tears. My parents came forward to console me but I asked them to stay away. Luckily, I got an aura cleansing and things started to look up. I have some health issues and I don't know if I ever have to see those days again. But one thing is for sure, I came out stronger after that experience.

On some days dark energies empowers me and seems to provide me the necessary confidence I lack. On other days it seems gloomy and I long for a break. I feel like coming out in the sunlight and enjoy fresh air in the nature. I feel like taking a break from everything occult related, but in the concrete jungle where I live which sorely lacks such amenities. During those days I feel my private bedroom seems to have some stagnant dark energy that I want to avoid. But I always feel pulled towards it.

Again, this phase does not last long. I feel dull in what I call the 'world of light' and I again go back to my 'roots'. Sometimes it makes me wonder where does my true calling lies? Rosier is the best thing that has ever happened to me. And I feel rather comfortable about the demonic energies, at least about the nine demonic divinities. Currently, my heart tells me that this is where I will be cherished. But why all these confusion?
darkstarfyre

Maybe it is a cleaning process. sometimes when negativity are brought out of body storage to be released we feel the effects. Normally our bodies are amazing in that they can suppress these negativity so we can function normally.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

I find that often when we embark on spiritual paths there is a clearing process that we go through where the energies shift and sometimes things like false darkness and other negative energies that reside inside of us have to come out. When we start to explore our selves as a whole, light and dark, we often find areas that we need to heal and release from our bodies. Working with demons can be an incredibly profound experience and their energies often times bring us face to face with areas that we need to heal and let go.

This is why I find grounding and cleansing to be do important for foundational skills as well as shielding. When we ground we are able to recenter ourselves and get back to our roots. When we cleanse all these energies that are around us and being released can be removed from our aura and bodies and when we shield it protects us from negative entities and energies that might cause us harm. We are a balance of light and dark energies and sometimes in the beginning finding that balance is a challenge. I say follow what feels right, if some days you want to go for a walk in the sun, you might just need that time to let things sink in. Your heart sounds like it is speaking to you, everyones path is unique to them and can take time to uncover.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”