Are These Symptoms Common Among Demonolators?

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Draupadi
Your favourite Demon?: Rosier

A few months after I have started working with Rosier I started experiencing the following symptoms- body spasms, parts of my body vibrating, hearing a handful of voices, seeing weird green lights when just opening my eyes, feeling touches on my knee and hand, feeling as if something is entering my body during sleep, weird tickling sensation on the head, forehead, around the neck, and at the side of the stomach, etc. Don't worry I am not scared. But I just want to know if it is normal or not, or am I going crazy?
DoubleD
Patron Deities: Aranunna, Marduk, Anubis, Horus
Your favourite Demon?: Still Learning This
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

D:

Everyone experiences energies differently. I can attest to many of the things you describe and for me I have many more as well. They come and go, I can't say for sure that they are all from working with demons, some feel more human. I have a lot swirling around in my home a lot of the time and when activity is higher I start to notice things like this.
Anatel
Your favourite Demon?: DH, my twin
Number of Demon Familiars: 16

Draupadi wrote:A few months after I have started working with Rosier I started experiencing the following symptoms- body spasms, parts of my body vibrating, hearing a handful of voices, seeing weird green lights when just opening my eyes, feeling touches on my knee and hand, feeling as if something is entering my body during sleep, weird tickling sensation on the head, forehead, around the neck, and at the side of the stomach, etc. Don't worry I am not scared. But I just want to know if it is normal or not, or am I going crazy?
Good points doubleD !
Im also wondering if you've considered maybe youre starting to ap? I know when i first started the vibrations would get so much it almost rattled my teeth lol I also had flicks of light and distant voices. I did have that same "entering my body during sleep" feeling but it was actually me spontaneously trying to ap but its how i interpreted it at the time.
Could be something totally different but many of those things are what i experienced during my first few experiences astral projecting.
Age is a number and an attitude......and a measurement of how far you can toss your boobs- Akelta
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Draupadi wrote:A few months after I have started working with Rosier I started experiencing the following symptoms- body spasms, parts of my body vibrating, hearing a handful of voices, seeing weird green lights when just opening my eyes, feeling touches on my knee and hand, feeling as if something is entering my body during sleep, weird tickling sensation on the head, forehead, around the neck, and at the side of the stomach, etc. Don't worry I am not scared. But I just want to know if it is normal or not, or am I going crazy?
Hello I am sorry to hear you having such a bad time . I have been working with Lord Rosier for weeks now '' and none of the things you have been going though has happen to me . I feel just find so I am not sure what to tell you . but I hope you can get someone to help you with this best of luck
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”