Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I haven't updated in awhile, been on hiatus with this. I am back now with a new video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCxfJKmENeI" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

This video shows me changing my eyes to a deep red, with a slight pupil shift on and off also.

It now takes less than a minute to visibly change whereas it used to take 5-7 before noticeable changes occurred. It's now like slipping on a shirt; smooth and quick, and takes a lot less effort on my part.

more to come.........
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Upsidedown

The changes are really visible, not subtle at all. Looking at it, then imagening all the hard work behind it leaves me looking a bit like this: :deviljaw:
A for Adventure.
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

Icecold wrote:The changes are really visible, not subtle at all. Looking at it, then imagening all the hard work behind it leaves me looking a bit like this: :deviljaw:
why thank you! It's been very enjoyable to work on.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

Hey, Kit - you're doing amazing!

My eyes shift, but it's unconscious. I've had them go red, and I've had them go "cat" with the oblong pupil and color changes - to the point where other people freak out. I've also been able to see other spectrums, and once accidentally got a nictitating lens like cats have. That was... awkward.

I haven't ever practiced it, though. I don't like the attention that happens when they go weird on me in front of other people... I'm kinda sensitive about it.

I'm really happy for you - your energy and excitement about this really shines, and I love how you're using it to drive your magick here, and also how each success feeds into your excitement, so you get this constant charge towards the changes. :) Absolutely brilliant. Keep going!

-Raven
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Kitsune

I was practicing shifting the other night, and was able to connect to my inner draconic energy on a deeper and wholer level. It finally 'clicked' where I can now bring about that energetic and mental state that makes it easier to shift. Here is some recording I did after a bit of working to get a better hold of the energy.

https://youtu.be/hbF0kIjrLl4" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Come in!
Amaranth Rose

Bump! Kit this is so cool. I can't watch the vids right now but the pictures look great! Any updates since then?? ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Kitsune

Yes, I've been getting better at this. I'll need to make a recording of the current progress for this. I haven't been recording as of late because of the chaos going on, but I'll make a point to share it with you guys soon.

Come in!
Amaranth Rose

Kitsune wrote:Yes, I've been getting better at this. I'll need to make a recording of the current progress for this. I haven't been recording as of late because of the chaos going on, but I'll make a point to share it with you guys soon.
Awesome!! I look forward to it! I'll definitely watch the old videos when I get back home tonight! ^^
Hope will never die!" -Lucina
“In a world of spiders and flies, you are a butterfly.” - companion J
Kitsune

It's been awhile since I've updated this thread. I recently reached a higher level of working with my ability to shift, and have made a couple more videos.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Come in!
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Wow, Kitsune, I need to read your posts and look at your work. I have draconic energy/ancestry that I discounted as "just some nonsense I believed in as a kid" which came back to me as an unintentional shift during a moment of intense anger at my children ... which is 100% doing it The Wrong Way. Nothing irredeemably horrible happened, and I am working on this now, but it is no fun to be "researching" this on the internets when you're in your forties and everyone writing about "dragonkin" is apparently 13 1/2 years old. I am mostly just deeply ashamed and humbled and have a patron deity saying pretty much, "See? I told you everything from your entire life is going to be dragged out into the light, reexamined, and used for Our purposes." Oh my gosh, enough about me, though. I am going to get away from this forum and go outside now. :cry:

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”