Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

I was meditating and doing some magickal work with energies today as well as working on physically altering the color of my eyes. I have made some progress so far (seen in the picture below), and wanted to share with you guys the results.
What I've been doing here is using energy and focus to physically alter my eye color (my goal was to red). I worked on my right eye (left in the picture), and you can see a noticeable difference from the left eye. (It helps to have a brighter screen)
Attachments
image.jpg
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yep. I can see a difference, but it would be helpful to have a picture of your eyes before AND after your work. I think you are inspiring me! Although I have a LOT on my plate....(currently reading on the emotions, subtle body energy, and re-reading my Vampyre books, as well as books on evocation), shape-shifting has always been a big interest of mine. In fact, my readings on the subtle body are an effort to understand how to guide/control them AND their shapes! Good stuff! :devilclap:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

I was doing some work under the full moon tonight.
Attachments
image.jpg
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
Kitsune

Another shot from tonight.

This one has my left eye looking magenta and my right glowing green.
Attachments
image.jpg

Come in!
Kitsune

Can't edit the pic. XD
Attachments
image.jpg

Come in!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Kitsune wrote:I was meditating and doing some magickal work with energies today as well as working on physically altering the color of my eyes. I have made some progress so far (seen in the picture below), and wanted to share with you guys the results.
What I've been doing here is using energy and focus to physically alter my eye color (my goal was to red). I worked on my right eye (left in the picture), and you can see a noticeable difference from the left eye. (It helps to have a brighter screen)
'' Yes I can see the Difference in your Eyes they look great it helps to have a before and after picture so you can see for yourself . but its working out well for you Kits
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Kitsune

I recently recorded a video of the process the changes go through. It starts at my normal eye color, and proceeds to change.

https://youtu.be/9dLEM8b1n0k" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Here is the link for those who want to check it out.

Come in!
Marosey

This is supreme.

I can see the difference.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Yeah, this last video is just :deviljaw: It is a quite obvious change. It would be cool to change the whole eyeball black like Lord Satan's, wouldn't it? XD It is an amazing act of will. I wonder if muggles can do it, too? Or, it might be a dragon thing, since Kitsune has dragon-kin, or a Vamp thing. :devilbow:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Kitsune

I'm getting there SH. I've gotten a very visible change on the camera, and in person it's even more amazing. Unfortunately I'm not close enough to you to show you in person. Someday though, we have to meet up.

Come in!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”