Shapeshifting and biokenisis work results

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Kitsune wrote:I was working on focusing and getting into that state tonight, and was able to hold my gaze for about 30 mins straight.

I snapped a photo at one point where I was shifting my pupil into a slit shape.
' I see it your has shifted also another most people Can't do that's hold their Gaze for 30 mins ' I don't know anyone who can Kits its amazing :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
vampiro
Your favourite Demon?: succubus t
Number of Demon Familiars: 9

My son and myself were yelling at each other once, and his eyes turned from blue like mine to all black. My eyes,the pupils turn red at times but my sons eyes were totally black.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

vampiro wrote:My son and myself were yelling at each other once, and his eyes turned from blue like mine to all black. My eyes,the pupils turn red at times but my sons eyes were totally black.
' Vampiro both your Eye's Changing Color is this ' The first time its happen Also with your Son's Eyes turning Black , That's Something you See on TV '' How did it make you Feel about it :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
alex6
Your favourite Demon?: Asmodeus,Satan,Paimon,Tahuti,Rosier,Astarte,,My demon companions commander b,incubus s and healer d
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Kitsune if you have the time could you elaborate on the techniques you use?
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

alex6 wrote:Kitsune if you have the time could you elaborate on the techniques you use?
The techniques are very simple. What I do is focus my energy and mind to enter the specific state I want to be in. Then, I focus the energy into my eyes and guide it to what I want it to do. To me it is very intuitive, as I use my body's natural abilities to work the change. Also, when in the right state of mind, amazing things can happen.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
Kitsune
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others

I edited the previous video I put up here by slowing it down and adding a filter to better see the changes. Let me know if that helps. The most noticible change I found can be seen at 2:45- 2:53 in the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kX2ADtmi3wQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

Come in!
vampiro

Velle, as far as my pupils turning red, no not the first time. It seems to happen when iam really pissed off but also times during full moon or I am feeling horny. As far as sons eyes yes first time,and I was standing in front of him watching his eye color change. A lil scary for a second.
I am a bloodwolf.
vampiro

I have no idea how my eyes or my sons eyes change color but it's amazing that you can control yours kitsune.
I am a bloodwolf.
user1876

vampiro wrote:Velle, as far as my pupils turning red, no not the first time. It seems to happen when iam really pissed off but also times during full moon or I am feeling horny. As far as sons eyes yes first time,and I was standing in front of him watching his eye color change. A lil scary for a second.
' Vampiro I believe your pupils Turn Red and it happens when your mad are doing ' a Full moon most Know that energies are high around Full Moons and on' The Night of one its Cool Now with your Son's Eyes turning all black ' That is Something that I would like to See :P
Kitsune

I've discovered that I can now harness and channel a very strong, focused energy that has a very physical presence. I can feel the energy rippling around me, and it even physically effects things. I'm going to be working with this energy and experiment on what I am capable of doing with it.

Come in!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”