Pact making and selling your soul

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Nightraven14
Patron Deities: Lucifer, Satan and Ba'al
Your favourite Demon?: DDQ "A"
Number of Demon Familiars: 4

This topic was touched on a bit on CH, but I wanted some new insight. I watch a lot of paranormal shows and have read many books on the subject.

These shows sometimes deal with someone who made some kind of pact when they were younger and now seems to be having all kinds of problems. I am not saying these problems are caused by "demons", but most people view everything bad as a "demon".

They also go into selling your soul and the eternal fight between "The Devil" and "God" battling for a persons soul. I am not even sure you can sell your soul.

Then there is the so-called benefits that making a pact or selling your can bring you. The Middle Ages seemed filled with these ideas.

I also wonder can a person really secure their afterlife whether they follow the LHP or RHP?

Any thoughts?
Phil

"Yes, there were times, I'm sure you knew
When I bit off more than I could chew
But through it all when there was doubt
I ate it up and spit it out
I faced it all and I stood tall
And did it my way

I've loved, I've laughed and cried
I've had my fails, my share of losing
And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
And may I say, not in a shy way
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

You can, absolutely, make a pact with ANY entity... I once made a pact with angels in a desperate situation. It's a long story.

However, your toe cannot sell the bone to your finger. It just doesn't work that way. Likewise, your soul is part of Monad, the All, the Source, the Web of Wyrd, whatever you want to call the Unifying Principal of Energy... you cannot sell a part of Monad to another part of Monad... Firstly, you don't own it in the first place - just as your toe cannot sell its bones to your fingers, because your toes are YOUR toes, not their own, and your fingers are YOUR fingers, not their own... there might be some kind of energy exchanged there, but the toe's bones and the fingers will still be toes and fingers, and they will still be YOURS.

Does that make sense?

Now... life experiences, sure. You can sell those. You can sell pieces of your spirit like that. When you die, instead of returning to your soul to give it the experiences you've had and decide what steps to take next, you can lose all those experiences, thus not enriching the soul's journey at all... and forcing you to go through the same patterns again in the next life, until you manage NOT to sell the soul of those experiences, and those experiences are received by your TRUE soul...

But... honestly...

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

Look what we do here... Who we Work with... and how much it enriches our lives... all without selling anything, or making pacts at all?
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
Nightraven14

Selqet wrote:You can, absolutely, make a pact with ANY entity... I once made a pact with angels in a desperate situation. It's a long story.

However, your toe cannot sell the bone to your finger. It just doesn't work that way. Likewise, your soul is part of Monad, the All, the Source, the Web of Wyrd, whatever you want to call the Unifying Principal of Energy... you cannot sell a part of Monad to another part of Monad... Firstly, you don't own it in the first place - just as your toe cannot sell its bones to your fingers, because your toes are YOUR toes, not their own, and your fingers are YOUR fingers, not their own... there might be some kind of energy exchanged there, but the toe's bones and the fingers will still be toes and fingers, and they will still be YOURS.

Does that make sense?

Now... life experiences, sure. You can sell those. You can sell pieces of your spirit like that. When you die, instead of returning to your soul to give it the experiences you've had and decide what steps to take next, you can lose all those experiences, thus not enriching the soul's journey at all... and forcing you to go through the same patterns again in the next life, until you manage NOT to sell the soul of those experiences, and those experiences are received by your TRUE soul...

But... honestly...

WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO?

Look what we do here... Who we Work with... and how much it enriches our lives... all without selling anything, or making pacts at all?
I have heard "Monad" before to describe soul groups or a soul family (I believe it was Christopher Penczak) and understand the concept..just trying to clear some things up in my head. If your soul is not yours how can you "save" or "damn" it then? Being a part of the Source..it would tend to blend back in with the Source.

What would be the benefit of making a pact? Would it enhance things with you and the entity along with your life situation that you made the pact for?
Phil

And did it my way

And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
User1265455
Patron Deities: Paimon, Asmoday, Leviathan, Azazel, Amducius
Your favourite Demon?: Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 12

You can't save or damn a soul. That's a RHP concept SPECIFIC to the Abrahamic faiths that venerate Yahweh - and what he's trying to do is keep everyone SEPARATE to the Monad level of existence, reality, whatever, and their worship, their spiritual dedication, their thoughts, prayers, etc., all power him up more and more. He basically EATS the energy of the so-called "saved," who in reality are nothing more than slaves. Cattle. Sheep.

And Source isn't necessarily interested in everything blending back in... It's created individuality for an experience... but more than that... all of existence is a river - that river is Source. You are a molecule of water - a hydrogen and oxygen bond, within that flow. Without you, your individuality, Source would be less. Without the stream itself, you wouldn't be at ALL. So... Source isn't necessarily interested in you achieving Oneness. It's interested in you being what you ARE.

As for the benefits - there's no enhancement between you and the entity. Making the pact I made did not make my relationship with those four Archs better, worse, or even extend it. The situation was resolved, I lost what I gave up when I had it to give, and I escaped the situation I was in .

However... I really, REALLY cannot stress this enough - PACTS SHOULD NOT BE MADE UNLESS THERE TRULY IS NO OTHER WAY OUT. They are desperate measures, whatever being you make them with... And I do not recommend that they be made for selfish or light reasons, because... depending on what you make the pact with... the cost may not end up being worth it - because what you SAY you'll sacrifice, and what they actually TAKE... is often the same thing and yet different.

I made a pact with four Archs, because my husband at the time had cast a black arts love spell on me, and then taken a piece of my spirit and imprisoned it into a ball of rose quartz, because he wanted to make sure I would NEVER leave him.

When I found out that not only was he sleeping with 7 other people (note that I don't say seven WOMEN - it was a mixed bag), and had used BLACK ARTS ON ME... I wanted out, and I wanted out FAST. I needed help - I needed my spirit back and I needed him gone.

I called on the Archs, and I offered to bear them two children... a boy and a girl - dedicated to Angelic service, if they would free me. I was... 19 and I really, really didn't know what the fuck I was doing... I was just a desperate, screwed up kid.

They freed me.

Two years later... I became pregnant - but there were no signs of pregnancy. In my fifth month, I miscarried twins. One was a boy, one was a girl. I never even knew I'd been pregnant.

The pact was fulfilled, but as you see... it cost two lives, and it was NOT fulfilled in the way I offered, but instead in the way THEY decided they wanted.

Anyone who says Angels are the good guys can kiss my golden ass. I no longer believe that there are ANY good guys.

Consider yourself warned.
"She’s all the unsung heroes who... never quit." ― R. A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
“There are more things in Heaven and Earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.” ― William Shakespeare, Hamlet
“Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.”
― H.L. Mencken, Prejudices: First Series
BravoOmega8

Coming from RHP then now slowly becoming LHP, we were taught to do a pledge when we petition to Jesus or to any other saints. Like, please help me find a job and I will donate a long bench to the small church in our village on my first salary. I did not know it is a form of a pact until reading this thread. Very interesting and enlightening. Thanks for this thread.
Nightraven14

BravoOmega8 wrote:Coming from RHP then now slowly becoming LHP, we were taught to do a pledge when we petition to Jesus or to any other saints. Like, please help me find a job and I will donate a long bench to the small church in our village on my first salary. I did not know it is a form of a pact until reading this thread. Very interesting and enlightening. Thanks for this thread.
I have seen people do similar things when I was on the RHP. You would petition a Saint for something and if that saint delivered- you help up you end..whether it was a donation or lighting a candle in honor of that saint. They were mini-pacts.

You also see people in dire circumstances "make a deal with God" to help them in return for something.
Phil

And did it my way

And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Nightraven14

I agree with Adelphia that making a pact to benefit humanity in some way by using your talents is a great example.

I always wanted to be able to heal people from a distance and I even have my Master-Teacher Shamballa Reiki attunement, but it doesn't seem to work as well as I like. Granted, I got this a few years ago when I was at a different stage of life. So if I was to make a pact (which I have not)..I would focus on something like this.
Phil

And did it my way

And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Nightraven14

-arianna- wrote:Interesting topic and interesting info. I remember the St Jude Hospital story from the thread in CH. I have no experience at all regarding demonic pacts, all I know is what I've read on the topic and I admit that if some of these stories are true then a well-thought out demonic pact made with an entity you know and trust can be beneficial without all hell breaking loose for you (pun partly not intended!).

Regarding soul selling, again I'm not familiar with any such process as it is described in European literature (eg. Faust) and I really don't know if such a thing is even possible. I am familiar with the African version of it though that has passed into hoodoo, but this is a whole different ball of game, meaning it has nothing to do with selling your soul (despite the fact that it's called soul selling). It's just a process through which you request a talent. It's not about gaining money or fame, it's specifically about gaining a talent, like musical talent, talent in reading tarot very accurately, playing cards or dice etc. In all the stories I have read about people who have done this, I haven't actually read any horror stories (meaning people saying that the entity that appeared asked them for something or tried to lure them into something they didn't want or hurting them etc). You just follow the process and if the spirit of the crossroads agrees to give you what you ask for then he appears and teaches it to you, or you leave and find out that your talents have increased. The tricky part in this is that many people panick when the spirit appears and therefore run away without completing the process. I know people who have done it successfully, but they're not willing the share what happened, which leads me to believe that either it's something you have to find out for yourself or it's something that cannot easily be described to someone who hasn't experienced it first hand. All of these people say "I did it, I got what I asked for, I highly recommend it".

I did try it a few years back but I wasn't able to truly get the benefits of it, mainly because I was too afraid of what might happen. I was adviced to repeat the process but I never really went back to do it again. I did experience though a series of black animals appearing the nights of the ritual previous to the final night, as it is rumored that happens. Nothing crazy though, like black bulls or other weird for a city animals, but way too many black cats and dogs for it to be a coincidence.
Wonderful knowledge!

I heard of crossroads pacts ("Supernatural" dealt with it) with Demons. I am into Vodou and the main Lwa Papa Legba is the lord of the crossroads.

Vodou works almost the same as some other religions..you make a request from a Lwa you are close with in return for offerings or something else..request fulfilled..you keep your end. This is the common approach in Vodou.
Phil

And did it my way

And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that
No, oh no not me,
I did it my way" - Elvis
Nightraven14

Now about the afterlife.

1) Whether or not your soul blends back into source..What part of you travels to the afterlife?..your spiritual body?

2) Say that I am working very closely with my demon queen or DC..they have taken my to journeys into their realms..I come to trust them completely and know them well.

Can a pact be made with either one of them to spend my afterlife with them in their realm?
Phil

And did it my way

And now as tears subside
I find it all so amusing
To think I did all that