Newbie Gratitude to Delepitore

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Xio

Hi all. For a while now, I have been in the background on this forum learning from and enjoying the posts that you have all shared. I thought it is probably about time that I should “lift my head above the paraphet” and share a recent experience and some background.

For several years now, I have been acquiring and sifting through information on the paranormal and occult phenomena without having any personal experience as of yet. Undeterred I have continued my search which has brought me to this forum via a chance impulse to purchase Akelta’s “Secret Teachings of Black Magic” which is an excellent introduction to this subject area. This led me to the discovery of literature by people like S Connolly and Michael W Ford, the Necronomicon and work by other authors such as Anton La Vey.

In working through the S Connolly demon directory, I felt drawn to Delepitore who is listed as a demoness of magick in “The Complete Book of Demonolatry. As a first foray in attempting to work respectfully with the demonic, I wanted to make a small request for something for which I was willing and committed to do the bulk of the work, so I asked for help to maintain focus while I studied for and sat a rather difficult and expensive practitioner exam for the IT industry. This I paid for out of my own pocket while I am not working and so it really was a case of make-or-break.
After following the advice on grounding, shielding and focusing that I learned on this forum, I constructed a very simple ritual using one candle etched with the sigil of Delepitore. I constructed the circle mentally and respectfully asked for the elementals from each direction to oversee the rite. No blood was given, just a respectful ask with a promise of commitment from my side to do the required amount of work and repetition of the enn for as long as I felt was necessary. I then respectfully thanked the elementals and Delepitore for hearing my plea, closed the circle and blew out the candle.

I am pleased to say that not only did I pass the exam one week on but I did so with a high mark (70%)! I was very nervous about this exam and thus feel I would have struggled to assimilate the new concepts, had I not asked the demonic for help.
I would therefore like to publicly thank Delepitore for help in achieving this goal and so am sharing this in case my experience may help someone else.

If I have approached this incorrectly then please advise where I have gone wrong so I can learn from this experience.

Please keep posting your experiences, they are a constant inspiration!
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Welcome and awesome that you came from out of the shadows to give us such a good story! And congrats! That really is awesome!!! :)

As far as your ritual goes.... I don't think you did anything wrong at all. You did a ritual,,followed the basic procedures, and most importantly did it out of a place for respect. And the fruits pan out, right? Had you said that not only you failed but also got hit by a car when you left the facility and then found out your pet was dead... Well, I guess we would need to look at this much more carefully! Lol. In all seriousness though, the proof is in the pudding. So, all is good!

Congrats again! Happy for you and happy to see that you're sharing!!!
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Elyun

welcome and wow nice to hear your experiences
Fly Higher and Higher Let wings of love come flying over us!~
Xio

Many thanks Bath and Ying.

Toe now firmly in the water - was easier than I thought!
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Xio wrote:Hi all. For a while now, I have been in the background on this forum learning from and enjoying the posts that you have all shared. I thought it is probably about time that I should “lift my head above the paraphet” and share a recent experience and some background.

For several years now, I have been acquiring and sifting through information on the paranormal and occult phenomena without having any personal experience as of yet. Undeterred I have continued my search which has brought me to this forum via a chance impulse to purchase Akelta’s “Secret Teachings of Black Magic” which is an excellent introduction to this subject area. This led me to the discovery of literature by people like S Connolly and Michael W Ford, the Necronomicon and work by other authors such as Anton La Vey.

In working through the S Connolly demon directory, I felt drawn to Delepitore who is listed as a demoness of magick in “The Complete Book of Demonolatry. As a first foray in attempting to work respectfully with the demonic, I wanted to make a small request for something for which I was willing and committed to do the bulk of the work, so I asked for help to maintain focus while I studied for and sat a rather difficult and expensive practitioner exam for the IT industry. This I paid for out of my own pocket while I am not working and so it really was a case of make-or-break.
After following the advice on grounding, shielding and focusing that I learned on this forum, I constructed a very simple ritual using one candle etched with the sigil of Delepitore. I constructed the circle mentally and respectfully asked for the elementals from each direction to oversee the rite. No blood was given, just a respectful ask with a promise of commitment from my side to do the required amount of work and repetition of the enn for as long as I felt was necessary. I then respectfully thanked the elementals and Delepitore for hearing my plea, closed the circle and blew out the candle.

I am pleased to say that not only did I pass the exam one week on but I did so with a high mark (70%)! I was very nervous about this exam and thus feel I would have struggled to assimilate the new concepts, had I not asked the demonic for help.
I would therefore like to publicly thank Delepitore for help in achieving this goal and so am sharing this in case my experience may help someone else.

If I have approached this incorrectly then please advise where I have gone wrong so I can learn from this experience.

Please keep posting your experiences, they are a constant inspiration!
'' Welcome to the Forum I also have the Complete book of Demonolatry By S Connolly I have 6 of her books they have helped me so much to understanding on how to Work with Demons ' Dark lords from a place of respect things have really been good the last few months of working with them ' its good to hear about your Positive experience from it also !!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Xio

Thanks for that Velle.

I am trying to progress via respectful meditation with Delepitore. Nothing spectacular to report as yet. I am trying to work on my focus and mental mastery so need to be patient as this develops. I will let you know if I am able to get further.

Good luck in developing along your chosen path!
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Xio wrote:Thanks for that Velle.

I am trying to progress via respectful meditation with Delepitore. Nothing spectacular to report as yet. I am trying to work on my focus and mental mastery so need to be patient as this develops. I will let you know if I am able to get further.

'' Thank you best of luck to you as well it gets easer as you work on your path!!
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876

Xio wrote:Thanks for that Velle.

'' Hey Xio if your looking for more Good books on Daemonolatry Ellen Purswell has some really good books to that are not hard to understand at all ' She also makes some really good points in her teachings I wanted to share this with you ;)

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”