Using Dark Demonic Energy versus Using Light Energy

Spells and Rituals that are on the darker side of the spectrum.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Vixen wrote:
Bathosias wrote: Then again, maybe I'll take Vixen's view and go try out for the NBA (or better yet, UFC or the NFL!). I'll get back to you on the results! Hahaha :devilthumbs: :devilclap:
I believe you have my view mistaken, energies are not exclusive...they are not barred off, restricted, or made to be something that only certain people can 'touch'..they simply are. Basketball (and I have no idea why I'm playing along with this strange analogy) can actually be used as a comparative tool for something like soccer to note the differences in technique, the different use of muscle groups, the aims and the intentions, even recognizing common ground and manners in which the two can be brought together. The NBA is a social structure derived from the essence of basketball, I don't believe it to be an apt comparison for the purpose of what was being brought up as energies are not bound by structures and hierarchies and rules and the likes, again..they simply are.
Actually, I don't believe I have mistaken your view. And after that explanation, I'm fairly sure I haven't. Then again, I'm not that bright. This is just illustrative of how I seem to interpret things in a much more "conservative" fashion than many, if not most, people here do. I simply do not subscribe to the "anything you want is achievable" or "if you can imagine it, then it is so" mindset. Not that this is exactly what is being said here, but it is in essence a derivative of that philosophy. I suppose that's great if it works for you. If I can make it work for me, then I'll be manifesting the unimaginable before we know it. Then again, I guess I wouldn't be or it really is not unimaginable since I first need to imagine it! Haha

I suppose that this is more art than science. And what works for one may not be there for everyone. It just is more of an SK mindset than I can bring myself to accept. Nowhere in my other LHP studies have I seen it. At least, yet. Time will tell as we are all evolutionary creatures and also prisoners to our own experience. :devilthumbs:
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Akelta wrote:
Satan's Hellcat wrote: Really REALLY appreciate this answer, Akelta! I do have dark energies, but I am not sure about Dark Demonic Energies specifically. I hope my DE Reading will shed some light on this. Are you saying that the Demons will work with me even if I do not have a single drop of Dark Demonic energy? I hope so! I would love to do shadow work, and I think it is one thing that may help me the most, especially in helping me keep my own personal balance. I shall be looking forward to the booklet on specific meditations. I am just very excited and want to get started! I have been held back too much in this lifetime, ESPECIALLY by my High Self, and I can tolerate it no longer! If I die trying...at least I got to try! Of course, i would PREFER not to! XD

Oh of course! Demons will work with people of all species, it is not an exclusive club to work with them, and even over time people can learn to work alongside them and with their energies, I just exercise caution because I have seen people get burned by using energies that are not attuned to them and also been hurt by specific energy frequencies. The main foundation is to be true to yourself and to honour your energies.

Demons will work with you no matter what darkness you have in you :) They will also help you with Shadow work and may also help match you up with others who have understandings of your situation.

Really with spirituality the sky is the limit as Mammon says. It is good to ask questions and explore ideas and energies, Just take the steps you need and don't rush into things. Develop your spiritual foundation, and know yourself and keep going! Empires are built by dreaming big and experimenting and being willing to go out there, yes you have to have a plan, but you also have to have a dream or it wont grow, every dream started with someones idea that they gave enough energy to to grow.

Everyone is different and that is part of what makes this world beautiful, and it is part of the LHP to honour ourselves and who we are.

Also yes, Fallen Angels are all infused with DDE so they essentially were turned into demons. It is a process that the outer spiritual world self can go through for transformation, it was something they did when they left heaven. FA's are classified as Demons.
Hmm. THIS Fallen Angel chooses the path of Lucifer! I wonder if I can get infusions of DDE? I won't be working with any angels unless I have to! I have been betrayed beyond any hope of rectification by them. Enough is enough! :nener: to those A-holes!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
darkmoon

This thread is great!
i v been seeking method to work the shdow, started from Carl Jung, then other journeying, i feel for me personally i need to work spirits,
i just havent figured out which demons supposed to work with me yet.....
how to know clearly or if i just need to ask my main guide to show me the ones etc.....?
Darth Moronius

darkmoon wrote: i just havent figured out which demons supposed to work with me yet.....
how to know clearly or if i just need to ask my main guide to show me the ones etc.....?
ask guide may be good idea :)devil:
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

SO amazing to see this post again, and read comments from all of the most experienced LHP folks! For me, it all started with the Dark Energy Reading, and knowing and accepting the darkness in me. I have incredible Dark Fae energy in me, powerful Dark Vampire energy, and Shadow Walker energy. I have neglected one, and I hope Lord Lucifer will help me rectify that. I have Dark Angelic energy in me! Yes, that is a thing. Shadow work. :( That is something that just does not make a lot of sense to me, yet. Exactly what IS your shadow, and what is shadow working? It is an understanding that does not come very easily to me. It is not just awareness of my faults and weaknesses. It is more, and I cannot yet put my finger on what it is. Is it working through the damage and blocks I have? :p
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
darkmoon

Darth Moronius wrote:
darkmoon wrote: i just havent figured out which demons supposed to work with me yet.....
how to know clearly or if i just need to ask my
main guide to show me the ones etc.....?
ask guide may be good idea :)devil:
Yes.....
I m asking and so far they direct me to egyptian deities,
then i have not much progess unless i got a lot love and healing from them,
but i feel somethins still missing......
darkmoon

Satan's Hellcat wrote:SO amazing to see this post again, and read comments from all of the most experienced LHP folks! For me, it all started with the Dark Energy Reading, and knowing and accepting the darkness in me. I have incredible Dark Fae energy in me, powerful Dark Vampire energy, and Shadow Walker energy. I have neglected one, and I hope Lord Lucifer will help me rectify that. I have Dark Angelic energy in me!
I hope i can learn how to self dark energy reading too.....
i still feel so blind and i cant read myself clearly.
Darth Moronius

darkmoon wrote: Yes.....
I m asking and so far they direct me to egyptian deities,
then i have not much progess unless i got a lot love and healing from them,
but i feel somethins still missing......
focus one bye one may better
may be check egyptan gods before jump to other gods :fulldevil:
darkmoon

Darth Moronius wrote: focus one bye one may better
may be check egyptan gods before jump to other gods :fulldevil:
True.....
i will take your advice,
thank you....
Passchendaele
Patron Deities: none (yet)
Your favourite Demon?: Beelzebub, Lucifer, Lord Satan, Marquess Marchosias
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

"I have a booklet, I should post it today, there are meditations that are designed for helping you to work with your darkness."

Where might I find this booklet? Thank you.
"Push something hard enough...and it will fall over."
Fudds First Law Of Opposition

“All art that is not mere storytelling or mere portraiture is symbolic...If you liberate a person or a landscape from the bonds of motives and their actions, causes and their effects...it will change under your eyes, and become a symbol of infinite emotion, a perfected emotion, a part of the Dark Divine Essence.”

William Butler Yeats

(The italicized word “dark” is my addition.)

Return to “Dark/Shadow Magick”