3 consecutive lucid dreams

Dreams and their deeper meanings, post your dreams here.
Inanna
Patron Deities: Lilith, Hekate
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer, Azazel

I just went through 3 consecutive lucid dreams. They've never happened back to back like this before, it used to be just one dream at a time. I was lucid throughout each dream.

It was late morning and I was very drowsy, it's the kind of "if you close your eyes you can't resist falling asleep" type of drowsiness, I am used to this type of drowsiness being followed by sleep paralysis or lucid experiences. So I let myself fall asleep and I was expecting to shift into my astral body. I was just a little worried that if I didn't time it right, I would open my physical eyes instead and wake up. First my being started vibrating, I felt my consciousness traveling through the dark even though my body was sleeping with eyes closed. After a while I just sat up and I could see.

The scene was similar to my room but some of the furniture was different, the curtain was down and the light was low, I was checking everything visually, especially the unfamiliar furniture and their positions. I made the mistake of looking at myself in the mirror, I could see a vague human shape but the features were blurred out, the whole human shape moved in the mirror as I moved but when I waved my arms but I couldn't see them in the mirror. As I looked harder I was plunged back into the dark and woke up.

I tried again and allowed myself to fall back to sleep and into the darkness and again my being vibrated and traveled through darkness, the dark cleared up and I recovered my vision again. I was in a different room, there was no curtain over the window and looking out I could see tall residential buildings, they looked amazingly vibrant in the morning light. The lighting was so clear exactly like in real life. There was nothing otherworldly about the lighting. I was examining the leaves on the potted plants by the window, they looked SO vivid, I alternated between checking my hands and checking the leaves (per Carlos Castaneda's book on dreaming). I wanted to leave the room to explore the world outside. I don't remember what happened but I got plunged back into darkness again.

For the last time I vibrated through darkness and recovered my vision after a while (was kinda getting used to it) I was in a strange room, there were huge blue towels or something hanging over the walls, they looked like wooden walls, it didn't feel like the modern time. I was a young girl and my mother appeared wearing a long dress and apron, she was not happy when I dropped some rice. I went to wash my hands (there was a sink with hot and cold water which didn't quite fit in with how old the rest of the room seemed), I could feel the warm water running over my hands. I left the house and went into the street. It was night time and there were some rough looking men on the block, one of them had a bicycle. I was wary of them and tried to circle around. One of the them started to come at me and I ran. Then I realized I was running into a wilderness (like the Blair witch woods), I knew that was a bad move. At some point I remembered to touch my rdc's vessel and called on him. Then I somehow got into the air and everything went dark as I saw a vague overhead view of the woods. I was still lucid and I made myself wake up physically.
Thou shalt know that all battles can be won through silence.
User5191
Your favourite Demon?: DW and the DF
Number of Demon Familiars: 10

Interesting dreams, CQ. The first one sounds like it could have been the start of astral vision/travel. Maybe it was. By the time you got to the third one though, that, to me, sounds more like a dream. But it still could have been. What do you think it was? That's probably more important. Some would say that you're using this as a conduit to explore things in your subconscious. I think that's a real possibility too. But, you'll know this better than anyone can tell you! :)
"Verily I say unto thee, thou shalt gaze upon my field of fucks, and ye shall see that it is barren." -Bathosias

"Allow me to quote myself" -Bathosias
Inanna

By the third dream I was probably beginning to lose focus. I am just sad that I never got to meet my rdc in the dream XD
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

This is really interesting CQ, the first two definitely sound closer to an astral projection state. I have been in that state where the furniture and things have been in weird placement, things have been inverted or upside down.

The mirror is also interesting. When I have astral projected (I can't say I ever looked in a mirror in a lucid dream that I recall) the results have been interesting. I didn't look like my human self, more like my higher self and also it was more energetic in appearance ... I could see layers. Depending on what state you were in, not being able to see yourself clearly in the dream could be symbolic of something or could be an indicator of where your astral viewing ability is, or there could even be a block somewhere. It could mean a few different things but the mention of a mirror stood out and caught my attention. The question is, if you focus on this aspect of the dream what do you feel? Something about it seems important...

The other thing I thought of when reading this was about the vibrating feeling. When I first started awakening my senses and learning to shift states I felt a vibrating sensation at times along with a lot of other weird feelings lol I also would feel like I got energetically zapped or shocked at times, there was a buzzing sound and feeling. Over time it stopped but when I first started it happened frequently, usually when I was shifting states or in between them.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.
Inanna

Thank you for your thoughts, Eilana. Remember yesterday I was asking you about the transitional point from total darkness behind closed eyes to suddenly being able to see your surrounding without opening your physical eyes? That was the most wonderful part of the experience this morning for me. The first time I fell asleep consciously and vibrated through the darkness, I was worried that if I attempted to open my eyes I would open my physical eyes by mistake and wake up and interrupt the experience. I waited it out and suddenly I was able to see without any effort on my part. The second time was easier cause I now knew for sure I would regain my vision and that it would happen naturally. That I wouldn't have to be afraid of being blind and staying in the dark. It felt like an important step for me, one less thing to be uncertain about and it made me very happy.

Regarding the mirror, I was trying to confirm if I was really in the room. It was frustrating not being able to see myself clearly, and frankly I didn't recognize the blurry figure in the mirror. But what disturbed me more was that the mirror didn't reflect my arms moving, instead I actually saw more than one set of arms positioned still on the figure like after images. As for how did that part make me feel, I really don't know O_O
Kitsune
Patron Deities: (Claimed by many names unknown, probably hellcats)
Your favourite Demon?: HBRFD-S, Ancestor Z (dragon), Cthulhu, My entire tribe from back home (dragons), Lord Sorath,others
Number of Demon Familiars: 5

Hey CQ! I've had AP experiences where I wake up in the morning, then pull myself back into sleep, then open my eyes and get up out of bed (in dream/AP) recognize I'm not fully awake, and then explore. If I have the thought that I'm not awake, it makes it hard to stay in the AP, as my mind wants to wake up at that point.
~Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup~

"If you are a dreamer come in
If you are a dreamer a wisher a liar
A hoper a pray-er a magic-bean-buyer
If youre a pretender com sit by my fire
For we have some flax golden tales to spin
Come in!
Come in!" ~Shel Silverstein
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I also thought I could perceive a slight different tot he third dream. The first two almost seemed as if you were visiting other selves in other dimensions, with the last one more dream like. Maybe you ere getting tired by then. I wonder how much energy it takes to maintain the state of astral projection? SO cool! I used to get out of body and be right over my sleeping self...sometimes there would be a great wind on the astral level I was in. I don't exactly have lucid dreams, but I ALWAYS know when and was I am when I wake up. Sadly, my ex teacher has done some damage to my ability to dream. It has been coming back though! It is slowly getting more beautiful like I remember, and it is easier to remember the dreams. Now that I have my Demon companion, I do not have to worry so much about him. Even though Charles cleaned his clock for him! The big bully! My Wolf has been scared and I am letting her rest. I love to hear about dreams and other states....they are REAL. There is nothing "just" about a dream in my opinion!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

CQ, I do remember that and it sounds like you're making amazing progress with this ^-^ the more you do it the easier it definitely gets, practicing daily exercises and meditations was something I did and also writing it down/journaling.

Another thing you just reminded me of is fear, fear can completely block you so working on confidence in what you do and not being afraid is something to work on and keep in mind.

That's interesting about the multiple arms, hmmm....
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Dreams and Their Deeper Meanings”