Transitioning part 1- Christianity (or any RHP) to Satanism

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Pewds666

Hi everyone,I’m new here I hope ypu understand me.
I really want to learn more about LHP but I dont know where to begin.I was a christian and My mom and dad Are pastors.I love them but I dont share their religious beliefs.I’ll to have a demon companion(Preference Murmur because I had a dream about him) but I dont know how to start. How can i talk to spirits and how all works. I also have doubts about changing my religion because my parents insert fear on me and I feel really bad because I “betray” them in a certain Way. Please I someone can help me to start and how to progress in this new path in my life because Right now I’m lost but with desire to learn a lot!!! Thank You have a nice day
Ps.I love music and would like to make music for Satan but in a mainstream way so We can acquire more people to him this is My dream hahaha thanks for reading and have a nice day
Red6joker
Patron Deities: Lord Lucifer, Lady Scylla
Your favourite Demon?: Lord Lucifer, Lord Satan, all of my awesome companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 93

Well in a sense you have already started down this path.

As for where to start, meditation is always the best place to start out practicing and that will help with everything else further along your way.
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Pewds666 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:18 pm
I really want to learn more about LHP but I dont know where to begin.I was a christian and My mom and dad Are pastors.I love them but I dont share their religious beliefs.I’ll to have a demon companion(Preference Murmur because I had a dream about him) but I dont know how to start. How can i talk to spirits and how all works. I also have doubts about changing my religion because my parents insert fear on me and I feel really bad because I “betray” them in a certain Way. Please I someone can help me to start and how to progress in this new path in my life because Right now I’m lost but with desire to learn a lot!!! Thank You have a nice day
Ps.I love music and would like to make music for Satan but in a mainstream way so We can acquire more people to him this is My dream hahaha thanks for reading and have a nice day
Don't feel guilt. Everyone is different in his nature and preferences. You love your parents, that's great, but it doesn't mean you have to agree in everything! 🙂
Study chakras, so you can get rid of negative feelings like guilt more easy, and also open Third eye. Third eye needs you a lot on this path.
Learn LHP stuff from books and other sources (You Tube, blogs, forums, sites...). My opinion is that S&S offers the best teaching, Akelta's videos are amazing, S.Connolly "Demonolatry" literary rules if you are about to learn the concepts and start with rituals, but you can read whatever you feel that's more right for you. Listen to your gut!
Remember, after all, your path is only your, you shouldn't copy anyone! Just learn, learn and learn before you feel really ready to communicate with demons. Don't rush anything even if it takes a years for you to choose your individual spiritual path!
Get rid of guilt, get rid of any doubt and start to fly! 🙂
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Yekarah
Your favourite Demon?: Satan
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Pewds666 wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 1:18 pm
I wrote about a similar topic regarding "betrayal" on this thread: http://satanandsuns.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8068. Hope it helps in any way. :)devil:
"I am a forest, and a night of dark trees: but he who is not afraid of my darkness, will find banks full of roses under my cypresses."

Aloventor
Patron Deities: N/A
Your favourite Demon?: Zyron'dalos
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

As much as I'd like to believe I'm past it I sometimes still scream at god in my mind asking why he "forsakes me" and "causes me to suffer."
I keep hoping I never have those thoughts anymore and I can put all that behind me, I want to actually learn something from Demonosophy while I'm still alive.
Life is too short and I'm scared I won't learn enough while I still draw breath.

Is there still hope for someone like me, raised under the iron fist of Christianity and trying to break away at 21-22 years old?
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Aloventor wrote:
Wed Apr 10, 2019 5:15 am
As much as I'd like to believe I'm past it I sometimes still scream at god in my mind asking why he "forsakes me" and "causes me to suffer."
I keep hoping I never have those thoughts anymore and I can put all that behind me, I want to actually learn something from Demonosophy while I'm still alive.
Life is too short and I'm scared I won't learn enough while I still draw breath.

Is there still hope for someone like me, raised under the iron fist of Christianity and trying to break away at 21-22 years old?
At 21-22 you are still very extremely young. I imagine if you are open to it you will experience many, many transitions, changes of viewpoint, and new perspectives and experiences over the course of the rest of your life.
Pewds666

Hi S&S! I need help ASAP🙁 I’m Learning guitar because I want to make music and dedicate some songs to murmur but My two parents are pastors. They told me that If I want to get a better guitar I need to play on the church band but I don’t want to do any kind of service to their gods, Like 8 months ago or more I found this page and I really appreciate the love and dedication of every member. If anyone has an advice I’ll really appreciate it but Right now I don’t know what to do
wanderer
Patron Deities: Astaroth, Beelzebub
Your favourite Demon?: companions
Number of Demon Familiars: 6

A few things I thought of.
1 if you're just starting out do you really need a better guitar? As long as it has six strings and can be tuned does a novice really need anything better?

2 If you really want that better guitar, than agree and go to the band and go out of your way to play horribly and be a nuisance. Once you're not invited back you'll have a better guitar and fun memories of screwing with their service.

3 Either get a job or do chores for your neighbors, something to make money, then buy your own guitar.

4 Ask Murmur for help or guidance.
“If the path before you is clear, you’re probably on someone else’s.” – Joseph Campbell
user031

Pewds666 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am
Hi S&S! I need help ASAP🙁 I’m Learning guitar because I want to make music and dedicate some songs to murmur but My two parents are pastors. They told me that If I want to get a better guitar I need to play on the church band but I don’t want to do any kind of service to their gods, Like 8 months ago or more I found this page and I really appreciate the love and dedication of every member. If anyone has an advice I’ll really appreciate it but Right now I don’t know what to do
How old are you? If 16+ you are able to get a small job. There are some you can do weekends only, during the season, or you can use some of your talents and create something (accesories, paintings) so sell it.
laalbieglna
Patron Deities: Angrboda and Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Goetics
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Pewds666 wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:11 am
Who cares if you play in a church band "doing service to their gods" or not? Probably not the Dark Lords! You are in their house, under their roof, and their child. If you want the guitar enough, you'll step up and fulfill your end of the agreement. Otherwise, start doing chores or babysitting or something and saving your pennies, or be content with what you have now.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”