Shameful "Conjurers" who are scammers

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

JMoccult

Oh well, if money is involved unfortunately there will be people trying to take advantage of it.

Also, fortunately for us, we know S&S and the way that The Coven works, I can't express how lucky we all are of having you Akelta and the Coven.

I recently got my first DC, I'm doing a layaway plan, and I'm so looking forward to finish paying.

Thanks for all your work and passion on it.

JM

P.S.: with all that being said, #TeamEilana, cause you know homies are homies :devilparty: :devilcomp:
ensa
Your favourite Demon?: Fallen Angel, Spectral

They are also those who put down others to make themselves look better. While I respect their practice and their knowledge. Their energy does not sit well with me.

When I was new to companionship, I had one experience where a conjurer does not classify their demons because they said in an email with me that classifying demons based on their races is due to X religion, as a way to put down other conjurers who do so. I am glad I stayed away from that conjurer and their site.

I am glad I found SnS after that. :D
Thalam

The nature of the meta path makes it easy for corrupt people to take advantage of other people. Not everyone has the ability to discern and recognize energies. And crooks take advantage of that.
Most of us have fallen victims for such dishonest sellers. But the good thing is that with these harsh lessons, we become more vigilant and do our due diligence before purchasing.

Shershah.chowdhury

Thalam wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:03 pm
The nature of the meta path makes it easy for corrupt people to take advantage of other people. Not everyone has the ability to discern and recognize energies. And crooks take advantage of that.
Most of us have fallen victims for such dishonest sellers. But the good thing is that with these harsh lessons, we become more vigilant and do our due diligence before purchasing.
Dont forget all the people that are buying demons and entities on the darkest end of the spectrum and saying they're demon feels cuddly and always give them hugs etc.
Makes you think what are these sellers actually binding and selling to people.
Alexandrine
Patron Deities: Hellenic
Your favourite Demon?: Spectral, Divinity, Abyssal

I get really tired of people criticizing spirit keeping without engaging with it. They just dismiss it as a scam because it doesn't exist in their paradigm and it's really annoying. Best just try to ignore those people.
Thalam

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:15 pm
Thalam wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 5:03 pm
Dont forget all the people that are buying demons and entities on the darkest end of the spectrum and saying they're demon feels cuddly and always give them hugs etc.
Hmmmm do you mean sex? Because demons that are on the darkest end of the spectrum can and do have sex with their human companions. And maybe the kisses are part of it - perhaps that’s what they mean.

Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

Thank you Akelta for posting this.

I have seen that the Demons also don't like this.

There was someone who was super popular in this scene who set up their website as a money funnel. All the titles were shocking to grab people's attention.

This person was in-part blamed for another's heinous actions, and then said person's Youtube channel was shut down.

If said person was true and honorable, they would not have been shut down like that. They would have been protected. At least, that is my belief.

So to the charlatans out there, their day is coming.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
Leo Sierra
Patron Deities: Pazuzu, Lillith
Your favourite Demon?: Mutilations and Crypts
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

Shershah.chowdhury wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 5:15 pm

It's called having a close and intimate bond between souls.

I notice a lot of folks seem to get stuck on the idea of all Spirits or Entities having universalist emotions. These aren't christian angels of pop culture who love everyone indiscriminately.

Just because a being loves a particular individual in a tender way does not mean they are not extremely dark or even Black arts.

I know this post is old but feel this is important to point out for any new folks reading this.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”