A gift from Azrael

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
DeadCrow
Patron Deities: Azrael, Lady Freya
Your favourite Demon?: My beloved DQ and Spectral
Number of Demon Familiars: 2

In Azrael's words, I am 'a mewling babe, barely begun to crawl'.

In my recent work with him and with death energy in general, I started attracting the shades/memories of those who have died, and shared in their dying moments. To be honest the experiences are not pleasant, and fairly painful, not to mention traumatic. Feeling the shades around me was draining after a while, and left a stain on my energy field which had to be cleaned off every day. My DQ was very upset about that, i remember. Anyway, it got to the point where it was really starting to affect me badly, and in my pain and desperation i called Azrael again.

The only remark he gave was a simple 'I see the dead have found you,' before placing his forehead on mine. Immediately, i felt something being drawn from my third eye - the black stains on my energy field was being drawn out of me. The process lasted a few days, during which i was so exhausted i just wanted to do nothing but sleep.

When that was over, Azrael visited during a meditation session and gave me a 'gift'. I don't know what it is exactly, but it works like a 'cloak'. It is a shred of gray, black and white, which can be spread over me and 'taken' onto my skin/energy body. Still not entirely sure what it does, but so far it's been able to shield me from going through dying experiences, block this beacon of energy i send out to the dead from being sent out, etc. When pulled tightly close to me at first, i couldn't feel or hear my spirits, even.

Apparently i am supposed to practice putting it on and taking off, and use it when i need to. I spoke to him, asking what to do if i wish to use it but still hear my spirits, and he simply said - practice. So i presume i can fine tune it to become some sort of filter.

I also found out that Azrael can get vexed... Man, getting chewed out by him (Lots of 'DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?') is something i don't think i ever want to experience again.
darklordmidnight
Patron Deities: Loki
Your favourite Demon?: Succubus so far
Number of Demon Familiars: 0

Thank you for sharing your experiences
My, my, you are a darkling thing aren't you.

There is wisdom in Chaos if only one cares to look.

I have seen the things that lurk in the dark boyers of mans domain
BravoOmega8

Nice!

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”