Solar Beauty Magickal: Free Yourself To Love.

Offerings from our online shop! Find your perfect match here.

Moderators: Akelta, Yllidra, Satyra, Eilana

Upsidedown

I finally gave in and bought this. For me, a lack of self love is one of the big things stopping me in changing things for the positive.
A for Adventure.
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

Icecold wrote:I finally gave in and bought this. For me, a lack of self love is one of the big things stopping me in changing things for the positive.
I love that you did this for yourself! My Demons are helping me with self love right now, too. I have heard good things about this magickal.
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Satan's Hellcat wrote:
Icecold wrote:I finally gave in and bought this. For me, a lack of self love is one of the big things stopping me in changing things for the positive.
I love that you did this for yourself! My Demons are helping me with self love right now, too. I have heard good things about this magickal.
' HellCat its great your demons are helping you with Self Love Using my Crystal with Sessions with Lord Rosier ' has helped me out greatly with self love and Other matter of the Heart because Real love Starts with you loving yourself first then learning how to love Others >:)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Upsidedown

I've had this for a few weeks now, and I can't even begin to describe how massive the changes have been already. I haven't even meditated with it, just copied it to a piece of hair accessory I wear daily, and slept with it under my pillow at night.

Going in to detail would be a bit personal, but I've overcome things I've struggled with since my late teens, in less than a month.

Everyone should own one of these. Everyone.
A for Adventure.
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

Icecold wrote:I've had this for a few weeks now, and I can't even begin to describe how massive the changes have been already. I haven't even meditated with it, just copied it to a piece of hair accessory I wear daily, and slept with it under my pillow at night.

Going in to detail would be a bit personal, but I've overcome things I've struggled with since my late teens, in less than a month.

Everyone should own one of these. Everyone.
' IceCold it Feels good don't it to having this awesome Solar Beauty working already to help with your personal Struggles its been amazing for me having .The Solar Beauty as well ' I Understand how you feel believe me :D
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

I caved and bought one with the newsletter sale.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876

Lokakisa wrote:I caved and bought one with the newsletter sale.
' your Going to love working with it Loka it helps you to Over come somethings in your life Big Time Congrats >:)
Flowergarden
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

I orderd one :devillust: And can't wait to recieve it!!

But I have a question.

Can I only use the magickal for myself or can I copy it for my daughter. So she can use it too.??
user1876

Flowergarden wrote:I orderd one :devillust: And can't wait to recieve it!!

But I have a question.

Can I only use the magickal for myself or can I copy it for my daughter. So she can use it too.??
You can use the Magickal Crystal for yourself are your daughter can also use it also , My Sister has used mines before so its nothing wrong with allowing other people to use it if that's . Something you Wish to do :D
Flowergarden
Number of Demon Familiars: 1

velle wrote:
Flowergarden wrote:I orderd one :devillust: And can't wait to recieve it!!

But I have a question.

You can use the Magickal Crystal for yourself are your daughter can also use it also , My Sister has used mines before so its nothing wrong with allowing other people to use it if that's . Something you Wish to do :D

:devillove: thank you Velle

Return to “Satan and Sons Shop Listings!”