Demons Harassing RHP Person to Take His Soul?

Share your stories and experiences you have had with the paranormal and the metaphysical.
Melektaus

Like the Haunting shows, people like Philip Siracuso,, are likely just for money and publicity. Most are scams to get rich ,, ""follow the money '", and to feel special,,, ""I was attacked by the Devil. He wanted my soul. I am so special. Look at me. ha ha ""... Also, people with good psychic, clairvoyant, and divination skills should be able to look into it and discern the true from the false. With your protections, and Demons to protect you of course.
Wynd Runner
Patron Deities: Lilith, Astaroth, Satan, and Lucifer

There's all kinds of spirits out there we don't know much about. Yes it could be real, or the person may be in it for the money and attention, or they may have a personality disorder.
"Will you spill the wine
to summon the divine?"

Darkness at the Heart of my Love - Ghost
CharmingOwl
Patron Deities: Taino Deities

This could be easily explained with crows or ravens on the roof. Imagine you are a deity and some person does not make a deal with you, so you camp outside of their house like waiting for a store to open on Black Friday. Deities don't camp. Keep in mind mental health is not very good in this country so we have to view these stories with a bit of suspicion.

Return to “Paranormal Experiences, Supernatural Events, and Metaphysical Phenomenon”