Working With A Demon Succubus

Questions and Answers for where to begin on the Darker Spiritual Paths.

Moderator: Akelta

Dorian
Patron Deities: Succubi

I wanted to ask another question about your Custom Demon Succubus, could such a Demon teach me about self love and prehaps be a Lover to me herself? I am single and have a lot of lonely periods. I also understand that one needs to have the right attitude, a sense of respect and awe, as these beings are like Gods, and NOT to be told what to do, ordered around or messed with.
But i would be happy to submit to teaching and learning and any affections or pleasures given.
Also is there any information on Demon Succubi, that i could learn from.

Thankyou
Darth Moronius

They can, but can you listen to her teaching?
And when you can, can you follow what she teach, no matter how difficult a mountain you must climb? :devilread:

Theyre different from Dark Lords/Gods thou, and from other deities too
Eilana
Lady of Monsters
Your favourite Demon?: Ombre, Mammon, Swallowtail, Sizzle, Elegy
Number of Demon Familiars: 69

I know people have brought Demons into their lives for those reasons and gotten help. Over time connections can be built up with the Demons themselves and Demons can also help you attract friends and lovers into your life.

This was the case with me as I developed friendships and relationships with my Demon companions themselves and they also helped me meet new people, make friends and repair existing relationships in my life.
:death: :death: :death:

~ Burn the ships to take the island. ~

Let your plans be dark and impenetrable as night, and when you move, fall like a thunderbolt.

Return to “Starting out on the LHP and the Dark Spiritual Paths”