Greek Goddesses Athena

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

The Goddesses Athena is truly a Goddesses that is dear to my Heart '' I first begin Working with her Five Years ago When a Friend of mines told me She Could help me with a Court Case ,, I needed help with at The Time being New to The LHP '' I didn't know much about Working with Spirits '' I had a really Good friend that had been on ,,The LHP path for over 20 years and He Taught Me Most of What '' I know about Working with and Connecting To Spirits So He Said To ME Contact her She is Good So .. I did Contact Goddesses Athena and Asked Her if ,, She be Willing to help me with my Court Case that's Coming up in two months '' She said give me a Good .. Reason why .. I should help you She Said ''' I want do it just because you Have Called on me ' and you are bringing Gifts So ,, I Said to her that ,, I can give you Many Reasons Why ' I Need your help but ,, I would rather Show you Why '' I need your help She Said Okay '' So '' I had a good Few weeks before My Court Date because IN New Orleans is always backed up with many Other Court dates ''' So '' I took The Time to Get to know her By Doing Meditations like my friend told me to do Connect with her as Much as ''' I can To put in .The time Trying to get to know her ' witch I did and After about a month '' Goddesses Athena Was slowly beginning TO Warm up to me So about Three Weeks to My Court Date ''' I asked her So '' I did it was great spending Time getting to know this Goddesses '' So As The Weeks passed '' I asked her Again if She would be Willing To help me My Court Case '' With my Childs Dad is Running around doing '' All kind of under Handy Low Down things Trying to Take My Son Away From Me Because if He can Then '' He wouldn't have To Pay Child SUPPORT '' He don't Really care about my Son So after Weeks of Working with her ''' She asked me about my COURT Case '' Who was involved in it :deviljaw: What.. I didn't know at The time was Goddesses Athena Not only '' Was She a Goddesses of Wisdom And '' intelligence but ''' She Was also about justice and Righteousness ''' But She could Also influence People in ' To Doing What She wanted them to do '' So MY Court Day Was Finally here ''' I woke up early That Morning and Made Contact With her again All She would Say to me '' Was it Will be Okay So ' I did try Not to Worry On my Way To Court it Wasn't easy but ''' I tried it anyways In '' The Court Room The Judge Comes in He is a Very Mean Man '''' But on The Day He Seemed much nicer ,, Then HE Was Before As '' The Judge is Looking Over papers From Both Sides ''' a lady brings him Some new Papers and gives them To The Judge '' What ,, I didn't know at '' The Time because a Child Was involved in'' This Case Social Services Was watching not only '' me But My child's Dad Also He was Selling Drugs and Doing all kind of under handy '' things He didn't think ' The Court would know about ' The papers that Was giving to '' The Judge people where Watching him ''' So ,, The Judge gave Me Full Custody of My Son '' HE Didn't Make me Share Custody With My Child With his father at all ,,, The Judge Who is Always In '' a bad Mood '' Was really nice and Friendly '' That day '' I Know Goddesses Athena had something to do '' With The Judge's attitude Changing like it did '' I went home Made contact With '' The Greek Goddesses told her what happen '' She then told me what ,, She wanted as offerings for her Help ,, I went out and Picked up her Offerings ''' Set them out for her '' Then invited her Over to Offer them to her .. She was pleased with THE Offerings ''' I still work With Goddesses Athena To this Day because there is no Doubt in'' My mind She helped me keep my Son :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

I Wanted to Do a Update on Greek Goddesses Athena She's One of My Favorite Goddesses To Work with So on Last night My Project that . I Have been Working on With Her is now Finished and As always its a Pleasure To have Help from Athena she is Very Dear to My Heart have been for Over Five Years now '' I Set Out Some of her Favorite Offerings Fruit Flowers On Her Altar, To thank Her For Helping Me but also for Her Wisdom and Support all these Years Being a Goddesses that ' I Have Such a Wonderful Working Relationship With and is Very thankful For. that Her energy feels Motherly To me Now So My Gifts to Her are To show my Appreciation To her For Always being There for Me :cloud:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

I think that fruit flowers is a great offering, and I am glad she helped you so much! I like Hestia myself, but Athena is a great goddess, too. I see she has her own altar! Cool!
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876

Satan's Hellcat wrote:I think that fruit flowers is a great offering, and I am glad she helped you so much! I like Hestia myself, but Athena is a great goddess, too. I see she has her own altar! Cool!
' HellCat you Should do a post Hestia if you've worked With her before . I Had to Give Athena Her Own Altar She helped me Keep My Son when His No good Father Wanted him after We called things Off to Try and Get Back at Me ' I Worked with her for Weeks before Going To Court She Fixed him Good in front Of Mad Max So ' I Wanted to Keep working with her She asked for her Own Altar Saying NO Is not Something She's Used To hearing happy that , I Did :cloud:
Shifa
Patron Deities: Ceiling Cat
Your favourite Demon?: Basement Cat

Velle, please don't think badly of what I'm about to say.
But, your long posts would be a heck of a lot easier to read with proper punctuation and paragraphs and all ...
(yeah I'm one of *those* people, sorry lol) Gods know I'm not perfect either.
Fall into the depths of nothingness beyond the dark
user1876

Lokakisa wrote:Velle, please don't think badly of what I'm about to say.
But, your long posts would be a heck of a lot easier to read with proper punctuation and paragraphs and all ...
(yeah I'm one of *those* people, sorry lol) Gods know I'm not perfect either.
' Its Okay Loka I made this Post Last Year When '' I Was Just Started to write Post But Thank you

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”