Oshun The Goddess of African Beauty

Discussions and Posts on the Gods and Goddess's that are not demons or Dark Lords but yet bless our lives.
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Oshun is another Goddess that's a Joy to work with what , I have founded out about her is true that ' She is known for her Skills in healing Magic . bringing in Prosperity to anyone who needs it ,, when . I started working with Oshun on Last two years ago, it was mostly For my own Personal Issues ' witch She helped me with but Also ,, Her Knowledge in Witch Craft Was something else that called out at me So once , I asked her if She be Willing to Share her Knowledge of Magic with me ' She then pointed me to Some very old books to read that , I did go and read what , I have found out from reading different books on Witch Craft has helped me with many of ' My Spells that so '' I will Say its Goddess Oshun .. And Marie Laveau that has Taught me many things about Magic its self ' Black Magic Voodoo hoodoo they can Teach many other things but When ,I worked with both of these ' Great Ladies that's what . I wanted to be taught how to use different Magic spells to get. The Results that , I was after So When every and its Worked out Very nicely '' when every , I have Called upon Goddess Oshun ' She answers Very Quickly She will Respond to you about ' most things are ' She will Lead you to a Web Site that you Will find ' The answers to your Questions with hardly any problems at all this is something that ' I have enjoyed when Working with her , She has Worked with Witches for Many Moons ' when every , I do a Meditation with her . She has energy that can be felt ' very Strongly if She is in ' The room with you . She also is not hard to please as .. She enjoys Fresh Water Oranges ' Sweets of any kind Pumpkins '' and Essential Oils their Could be more but ' these are ' The Offerings ' I have had luck with from her.. Goddess Oshun is a very Sweet caring Goddess ' once She gets to know you . She will show that side to her :)
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
User3246
Patron Deities: Papa Legba, Shiva, Odin
Your favourite Demon?: Samael , Lord Uphir, Lord Asmodeus, Lord Satan, Lord Mammon, Lord Azazel
Number of Demon Familiars: 17

A lovely Goddess with a most beautiful energy! I worked with her briefly. I enjoyed her energy and spirit. :)devil:
“If you really want to do something, you'll find a way. If you don't, you'll find an excuse.” – Jim Rohn

"The Master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried."

Do not rely on ANYTHING, unexamined. If It does not seem to fit, ask about it. If it ultimately degrades or dishonors or holds you back, it is bad for you, so remove it from your life. If it takes from you and never gives back, it is a leech. Discard it. In magick rely only on your own work: What you have seen and done and used for your own self and in your own way. Only keep what in your own estimation is worth keeping. (Hellcat's Rules Of Satanic Magick)"

Don't get too close. It's Dark inside. It's where my Demons hide!

Hailing Satan isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle. (S@tan)
user1876
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon

[quote="Satan's Hellcat"]A lovely Goddess with a most beautiful energy! I worked with her briefly. I enjoyed her energy and spirit. :)devil:[/quote] '' Hellcat . I know what you mean She is very beautiful to work with :devilbanana:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
Marosey

It's a delight to know and learn about Goddess. I have learned about so many new demons, god and Goddess. It is a bottomless universe with countless beings to discover. I have learned a lot from this post about Oshun. Those African
Goddess are wonderful.That's is good to hear that she responds quickly. Also, that's great she helps with prosperity. I may want to work with her. I want to work with many people that can bring prosperity. Voodoo is a separate study for me. According to EA the lwa is the most powerful spirits out there. Brandon Masters has shared useful information about Voodoo too. He lives the life. EA has his book coming out about the lwa and Voodoo. He claims that he is risking his life. To reprint the book. Check to see what's in there.
If I don't get it first.
user1876

[quote="Marosey"]It's a delight to know and learn about Goddess. I have learned about so many new demons, god and Goddess. It is a bottomless universe with countless beings to discover. I have learned a lot from this post about Oshun. Those African
Goddess are wonderful.That's is good to hear that she responds quickly. Also, that's great she helps with prosperity. I may want to work with her. I want to work with many people that can bring prosperity. Voodoo is a separate study for me. According to EA the lwa is the most powerful spirits out there. Brandon Masters has shared useful information about Voodoo too. He lives the life. EA has his book coming out about the lwa and Voodoo. He claims that he is risking his life. To reprint the book. Check to see what's in there.
If I don't get it first.[/quote]' Marosey she is very much a delight to Work with . I have learned a lot about Witch Craft from Working ' With this Goddess you would enjoy Working with her yourself '' let her Teach you things , She loves sharing Knowledge with anyone ' that Seeks it now as For EA ' I do Respect him As a Black Magician he knows a great deal about ' what he talks about because of his own ' study's . Voodoo is a very Old powerful Magic . that's been around for along time so its how you use it ' that makes it good are evil ' what are you using it for to help yourself '' are hurt somebody . all Magic comes down to what your using it for
RyderXIV
Patron Deities: Elegba, Hecate, Lilith, Freya, Ancestors, Siete Rayos
Your favourite Demon?: Lucifer
Number of Demon Familiars: 18

Love this Orisha named Oshun she is my spiritual mother in the religion i was initiated in 2007 but practicing since 1996. She has many paths one is a witch path called Ibu Kole the vulture, and others mine is Ibu Acuaro which is the quail healer path. in order to know which one you have you must go through the ceremony and then you find out.
Anyone can work with her who is not in the religion like everything respect goes a long way. Offerings of honey,flowers,pumpkins and 5 pennies left at the river which is her domain is appreciated. Her color yellow or gold and she loves perfume. She rules the money and love and she will not enter a dirty house if you want money. I
I know there is a lot of God Goddess to work with you will find the ones that connect with you.
Energy defines life not flesh and blood. WE are infinite energies experiencing infinity. Through a finite aperture.”
― Stanley Victor Paskavich

Return to “Gods and Goddesses”