New Forum Space - UFO's and Alien Encounters

A place to discuss aliens, encounters, flying saucers, ET's and encounters from space.
Akelta
Goddess of the Void
Patron Deities: Satan, Lucifer, Mammon, Azazel, Andras, Paimon, Leviathan, Unsere, The Family
Your favourite Demon?: Tiger, High Prince H, Bear, Oblivion, Quasar, Prince V, Venom, Cadaver, My Family
Number of Demon Familiars: 66

Glad you guys enjoy! This is a topic that is of great interest to me, in fact one of my college essays was on Ancient Aliens on Earth. I am really looking forward to reading the posts in this section.
Lover of Demons
Royal Demon Goddess
Darling of Sublime Romance
Daughter of Demonic Macabre

Walk with Satan in Shadow
Rise with Azazel in Potential
Dance with Lucifer Under the Moon
Kneel before Mammon's Throne
user1876
Patron Deities: Azazel Rosier
Your favourite Demon?: Azazel Satan Prince Mo Prince V Lucifer Mammon Belial Rosier Babael Paimon
Number of Demon Familiars: 26

Akelta wrote:Glad you guys enjoy! This is a topic that is of great interest to me, in fact one of my college essays was on Ancient Aliens on Earth. I am really looking forward to reading the posts in this section.
'' Akelta ' Since one of your essays Was on Aliens When You have a Chance it Would be Great to have you Share Some of What you know about Aliens ' I've Never had a Reason to believe they Exist before Not that '' I am Saying they don't Exist just there's never been one Real reason to believe'' they do all of your Post are Great to read So again if you are up For it One ' Day it be Nice to Read what you think about Aliens :cheekydevil:
I Have Won Sinner Of The Month Five Times Now ' My Grandmother Always Said either Stand For Something are You Will Fall for Anything ' I am not Just Walking My path . I am Living it !
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

I ll dissapoint you but... I have never seen any. And i looked for them stearing in the night sky for hours and searched for real evidences. Also i don't know anyone who saw them. Probably they exist in this huge universe but the question is how far and at which level of technical, spiritual and scientific development.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...
Azrael
Your favourite Demon?: My Demon Friend Companions. :)
Number of Demon Familiars: 3

I used to dream about Reptilian race. I had a dream... I was on Paris' sewers and I saw few of them... they were chasing someone there. There was a guy there who looked completely diffent than other, got different skin color. I'll never forget that dream, that was so real... I saw there was a secret chamber there with some altar. I guess they're spiritual/religious race.

I'm not conspiracy theorist but I just wanted to share my dream...

Here in country where I live...a lot of people experienced sightings... And even abductions.

I'm kinda into this subject, I saw many stuff I'm not even know it's safe to share... Just accidently discovered this topic so decided to add a post. :) So hopefully no one will tell I'm crazy of something... :umm:
user2774653b
Patron Deities: Emperor of the Void Abyssal Demon Lord Leviathan

Of course you aren't crazy. Most of the people who experienced something supernatural or out-of-this-world aren't. There are plenty of reasons why somebody never experienced anything, and to stick at only one - that person is health and realistic while those who experienced aren't - is nonsense. And blocks all future attempts of that person to actually experience something one day.
We're walking in the air
We're floating in the moonlit sky
The people far below are sleeping as we fly

I'm holding very tight
I'm riding in the midnight blue
I'm finding I can fly so high above with you...

Return to “UFO's and Alien Encounters”